Thanks for sharing this wonderful theme...

Anyway, can we set our custom home screen wallpaper on application menu screen (instead of plain black)?

Thanks!

ps: i`m using Reverie D ver-2 non slot (with transition)
    Try the version without transitions. That's not possible with transitions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 08:43 PM

As I understand it, it's just not available on any theme made with Theme Builder 5.0, transitions or not. (Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Themes made with the Plazmic 4.7 "patch" allowed this. I think it was actually a bug, but many seemed to like it.

I prefer a simple dark background on my app screen personally.
    01-14-10 08:58 PM
    The customizable app screen wallpaper is, in fact, made possible by a bug in the previous version of Plazmic... and just to clarify things for all:

OS 4.X-5.0 versions of Reverie
    - are built on the 4.7 development kit
    - don't have transitions
    - allow user customized wallpaper on the app screen
    - may have the white app screen issue on OS 5.0

OS 5.0 versions of Reverie:
    - are built on the 5.0 development kit
    - have transitions
    - don't allow user customized wallpaper on the app screen

01-14-10 09:42 PM

Thanks for info.. I think transition > custom wallpaper..

01-15-10 08:10 AM
    Anyone notice the default Grey background being the app icon background as well for Reverie D2 w/out Transitions and 1 toggle slot? I should have tried a battery pull, but it didn't seem to keep the customer wallpaper.
    01-16-10 06:02 PM
    if you guys use the one with 2 slots what do you put in the slots?
    weather and what else?
    01-16-10 06:48 PM
    Weather in two different countries I guess..

Any chance of an update for support with font size 5?

Thanks
    01-17-10 04:47 AM
    Haven't had a chance to say thanks for this wonderful theme. Can't get myself to switch to other themes!
    01-20-10 09:19 PM
    I find myself searching for cute, girly themes that I BUY and then use for a day or 2. But I ALWAYS end up going back to Reverie D!

It's AMAZING! I do wish though that you would put Real Icons in place of the dice. I do miss that from my 9000!
    01-21-10 11:08 AM
    This is such a nice theme.. especially when you have a great background to show it off. I love the bottom bar with some options to have it display. Very well done. My only finding of a small bug is when I get an incoming call and the name is not alligned and so it overlapped the picture of the caller. Hopefully you will fix this tiny bug to an almost perfect theme for being minimalist.. if that's the right word.

01-21-10 11:50 AM
    Thanks for the comments!

The call screen issues are still something I'm ironing out.
    01-21-10 02:22 PM
    @dagobah30,

could you, please, rename your themes in the jad file slightly so that we can install them and test them out without 1 overwriting the previous install? Their just so clean I want to try them all throughout the day not purge the previous one and hunt for this thread again

Great theme by the way.
    01-23-10 11:14 PM
    I finally found the Theme for my Sarah Underwood wallpaper.

I love it, thank you very much!!!
    01-24-10 12:31 AM
    hey there,

did the white background issue ever get fixed with a newer release of this theme? also when i do have a background and decide to change it, when i press the bb button the older background still stays in place.

aside from that i love this theme
    01-24-10 12:02 PM
    I've been trying the different the themes to see which one I prefer.. One thing I've been unable to figure out.. What is the difference between transitions and no transitions?

Great themes by the way!
    01-24-10 05:42 PM
    I've traditionally kept the file names the same so that icons won't need to be redone when upgrading. Only the WITH slot and WITHOUT slot versions have different file names.

The white background is not an issue on the transitions versions. The tradeoff, however, is that these versions do not allow custom wallpaper on the app screen.

Transitions are basically eye candy animations that occur whenever the screen changes. In the case of Reverie, different screens will fade in to one another.
    01-24-10 07:39 PM
    I just d'loaded Version 2 & it's a different filename So I hav to re-do my icons. No biggie, but just wanted to let you know since your post above states the only different file names are between WITH & WITHOUT slot...
    01-24-10 08:12 PM
    That's correct... I neglected to say that the "original version" and "version 2" also have different file names.
    01-24-10 08:59 PM
    That's correct... I neglected to say that the "original version" and "version 2" also have different file names.
    Ah, got it!
    01-25-10 06:12 PM
    I love this theme!!!! My only wish would be for a $ hotkey for sms and then it would be perfect and I would never change it!
    You can download Qsms for free, and press "Q" for sms...
    01-25-10 09:38 PM
    Hi! Just want to say that I love this theme! And it is matching my bold perfect.
    There is only one thing I noticed, and that is while I'm on a call with someone, and I want to type in a number, the numbers I press does not show on the screen. Is it something wrong with my phone? Or do others using this theme also have this problem?
    Yes I noticed this as well using ver. 2 w/weather. Never really made a big deal about it since I never really look anyway.
    01-27-10 11:44 AM
    As far as I know, the typed numbers / call screen issue is beyond my control from the theme's end... though I'll be happy to fix it if turns out I actually can.
    01-27-10 10:56 PM
    I used to have the 8900 and loved this theme on it. Just got it for my new bold 9700 and for some reason, my wallpaper doesn't show when I go into the main menu. Only on the home screen.... anyone know how to fix this??
    01-29-10 11:41 PM
    I used to have the 8900 and loved this theme on it. Just got it for my new bold 9700 and for some reason, my wallpaper doesn't show when I go into the main menu. Only on the home screen.... anyone know how to fix this??
    Download again using OS 4.X-5.0 version.
    01-30-10 03:03 AM
    Download again using OS 4.X-5.0 version.
    That's the one I have and doesn't work.. hmm.
    01-30-10 03:46 AM
244 ... 678910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD