Check dagobah's original post for the link. Then use your phone's web browser and enter the address. Wait for the download, then go to your Options>Theme> and install the new theme.
    11-24-09 08:43 PM
    This theme works great on the 9700. Thank you for porting it over!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 11:30 PM
    How do I change the HOME SCREEN background to black? For some reason it's currently white...
    11-25-09 01:08 AM
    When I put the calender in one of the six slots for the die, is there any way to change the color of the font when the Today screen pops up with all my appointments?
    11-25-09 03:19 AM
    This is a great theme keep up the good work,
    11-25-09 07:53 PM
    Thank you for porting this over to the 9700! This is a great theme!
    11-27-09 12:24 PM
    Best theme out for the 9700, thanks!
    11-29-09 02:31 PM
    i'm loving this theme! it's excellent!
    11-29-09 03:08 PM
    Great Theme
    11-29-09 07:00 PM
    When I put the calender in one of the six slots for the die, is there any way to change the color of the font when the Today screen pops up with all my appointments?
    I'd like to see this option as well. For now, I'm using a dark background in order to deal with the white.

I also would like to know if there is any way to change the size of the fonts when the menu displays. It's just a wee bit small for me (old eyes).

Thanks for a great theme!
    11-30-09 10:54 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to allow more customization of font sizes and colors.
    11-30-09 04:23 PM
    hey so i realized i haven't commented on this thread yet, but i gotta say this is hands down one of, if not the best theme created for bb's, i simply love it.

Just wanted to point out some bugs. Every now and then, or if i do a battery pull, when i press the menu button the background either goes all white, or to a completely different wallpaper i had enabled on a previous theme.

Also, i use to use the non weather theme. when i installed it on my replacement bb and activated it, it deleted all my folders and all my icons were just on the menu screen.

t'is all. thank you very much!
    11-30-09 11:44 PM
    A new install of any theme will typically reset all icons and folders to their defaults.

Here is a temporary fix for the white screen issue:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3907645
    12-01-09 12:11 AM
    are you saying that the preloaded OS my phone comes with places everything into folders for me? Because the point im making is all the games hop out of my games folder, the applications come out of my applications folder, etc.
    12-01-09 08:23 PM
    This is wonderful! Thanks so very much! I hit the Paypal button as a thank you :>)! Also, do you happen to have the first wallpaper in the post with the colors? Thanks, again! Great theme?

Reverie D is a theme that's intended to be minimal and "take a backseat" to your wallpaper. Be sure to check out the features section below for a description of functions.

Enjoy!

(Bold 9000 version shown w/ custom wallpaper, available below)

(Bold 9000 version shown w/ custom wallpaper, available below)

Theme by Marc J.S. (AKA dagobah30)

Installation:

Reverie D (8900/9630/9700 OS 4.X-5.0)
    (Updated 11/12/09)
    WITH weather slot: OTA
    WITHOUT weather slot: OTA

To install this theme, open the OTA link that pertains to the version you want from within your BlackBerry browser. Desktop installation is not available.

The dates are in MM/DD/YY format.

If you like and use this theme, please consider making a donation:

Any and all amounts are welcome!

Features:

Clickable Bottom Bar
    Every part of the home screen's bar is navigable and clickable, providing easy access to your apps. Certain apps -- namely options, clock, connections, and sound profiles -- are already hard coded in to different parts of the bar, but you can access additional apps through the use of the...

Dice Icon
    Place six apps of your choice in the first six slots on the app screen, and then scroll up/down through the "sides" of the dice icon to access them. The "1" side of the die represents the first app on your app screen, the "2" represents the second, and so on.

Hide-able Bottom Bar
    The bottom bar and the navigational highlight can be toggled by scrolling up/down in the clock area. Scroll down once to hide the bottom bar, and once more to hide the navigational highlight. Full bottom bar navigation/clickability remains available regardless of whether or not the bar and highlight are hidden.

QuickLaunch/ShortcutMe Hotkey
    The spacebar on your device's keyboard functions as a hotkey for both QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe. (You need to have either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe installed in order for this feature to work.)

Hidden Today
    Scroll to a today enabled app (such as messages or calender) via the dice icon and an unclickable preview of corresponding entries will appear.

Weather Slot
    The theme is available both with and without a slot for your weather app. To use the weather slot version, simply place your weather app in the seventh slot (first slot in the second row) on your app screen and it will show up on your home and lock screens.

You may feel free to link to this thread, but do not re-post or re-host the direct OTA links without permission.

The following images were generously provided by crackberry.com forum members. If you own a copyright to any of these images, you may request their removal.
    12-02-09 04:20 PM
    The themes themselves actually have defaults for folders and icons. That being said, I didn't intend to have folders be completely emptied when this theme is installed for the first time - I'll look in to that.

The wallpapers from the screenshots can be found at the bottom of the first post.
    12-02-09 05:34 PM
    Oops - thanks for the tip on the wallpapers

The themes themselves actually have defaults for folders and icons. That being said, I didn't intend to have folders be completely emptied when this theme is installed for the first time - I'll look in to that.

The wallpapers from the screenshots can be found at the bottom of the first post.
    12-02-09 08:38 PM
    would you ever consider making a version with transitions?
    12-02-09 09:55 PM
    A transitions version is on my to do list. Unfortunately, the conversion of the theme to theme builder 5.0 isn't going as smoothly as expected.
    12-02-09 11:22 PM
    I love ittt!

This is the only theme I will ever need.
    12-03-09 10:24 AM
    thank you! this theme is awesome! i have used all of your reverie themes, keep up the great work!
    12-05-09 10:43 AM
    2 thumbs up. Its such a great idea. I love it. Especially the dice part.
    12-05-09 10:59 AM
    I love this theme but I'm not going to use it until transitions come out.. hopefully soon!
    12-06-09 01:16 AM
    Thanks for an awesome theme. I would also like to see transitions. One small request is to see the bottom bar selection have a white underlined option. Sometimes with certain wallpaper it is hard to see where the cursor is.
    12-06-09 10:12 PM
    I finally got the problem with Theme Builder 5.0 worked out, so I should have a transitions version of the theme available sometime this week. I plan to set (almost) everything to the "fade" transition, though feel free to share your input if you'd like to see something else in regard to transitions.
    12-07-09 09:13 PM
244 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD