I haven't been able to locate a theme like this in my searches thus far (I'm downloading the Theme Builder software now to give it a try, but I've never created a theme).

I just got my 9700 from AT&T, and was wondering if anybody had modified the stock Precision theme. To allow custom menu wallpaper? That's my only qualm I have with the stock theme.

Thanks in advance for help on this.
    01-01-10 02:46 PM
    Like 20% transparency? Like back in the old 4.7 days? That's my dream! So I'll be following this thread!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 03:10 PM
    As far as i know this is only possible via creating a theme.. If you have no luck with doing it send me your wallpaper and i'll put it on a stock theme for you... its not too hard tho
    01-02-10 02:59 PM
    I'm confused. Are you just trying to change the wallpaper that came with the standard theme?
    01-02-10 04:47 PM
    "Menu wallpaper" ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 04:49 PM
    Yeah, montage's idea worked (I had never tried out Theme Builder before). But if I wanted to change my wallpaper, I'd have to essentially create a new theme if I wanted the menu/home screen to match. But this definitely works for now. I need to learn this theme building ish a bit more. Thanks y'all.

01-02-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD