Does anyone know of any other themes that have two "weather"-type slots where you can put something Weather and Meterberry together?

I use "No_Name_Yet", which I think is an outstanding theme. But I was looking for some other options. Here's what I'm talking about:

It would need to have at least one of those two slots be able to display "title" information (some people like to use the title to say "Cloudy" or "Sunny" under the weather...I do not, so I suppose I only need the title for one.

Section 8? Anything with a bunch of mini icons plus two bigger slots at the top?

Thanks!
    12-07-10 02:05 PM
    I have not saw it yet,sounds very fashion.
    12-09-10 11:06 PM
    I am a new BB user,I am know litter about it.Who kow the information about iait,pls contract with me.what is more,I want to make more friends .my e-mail:juanjuan900623@yahoo.cn
    12-09-10 11:16 PM
    Sidebar6 and Foppa 14 are 2 choices that come close. Both are ones I use, and they are very nice themes. BBZen pro also meets your request

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by skyboxer; 12-09-10 at 11:58 PM.
    12-09-10 11:51 PM
    Seach the forums for al3azim....he has a few I believe.
    12-10-10 07:47 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions folks, will check those out.

For anyone who hasn't tried "no_name_yet" (which was one of the most popular free themes in this thread), you really should. I probably bought one or two premium "HTC" themes and then realized that the free one I already had did a better job with the HTC-style flip clock!
    12-10-10 11:27 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...colors-458983/

Check this one

12-10-10 11:34 AM
    No Name yet is an excellent theme. Meterberry icon can change on the home screen to show battery left, temp of battery and how much time left on the charge. Haven't found anything else like this and have looked extensively.
    12-10-10 05:12 PM
    Try Dark Trilogy by Al3azim.

12-10-10 05:56 PM
    No Name yet is an excellent theme. Meterberry icon can change on the home screen to show battery left, temp of battery and how much time left on the charge. Haven't found anything else like this and have looked extensively.
    Do you have a link for this? Would love to try it out

12-10-10 06:23 PM
    Does it? Meterberry displays that in the TITLE...so does BatteryEx. Didn't see any feature to make the number part of the actual ICON. (SmartBBarttery does, but it's uglier)

Search 9700 Theme forum for no_name_yet, or sort by "Replies", you'll find it

12-10-10 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD