Hi All,

I will pay $7USD via paypal for a custom theme. All I want is the default Zen theme with a custom doc. The banner can stay at defaults for a 9700. I want at least 8 icons reduced in size in a hidden dock or maybe a 10 icon hidden scrolling dock like the OS6 themes.

Why might some ask am I not interested in a weather slot? Good question. I am now using the BW homescreen feature so I have no need for a weather slot. Why not hidden today? I don't use those features.

My homescreen that just needs a better doc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by shansmi; 07-08-10 at 01:27 AM.
    07-08-10 12:32 AM
    check your PM.
    07-08-10 01:00 PM
    I replied and thanks.

07-08-10 02:40 PM
    The droidslide is what I am looking for without Today.

07-08-10 04:40 PM
    Yo may I have a pm for this too? I'm also lookin for an 8dock theme w/ all of the defaults, and maybe some fade transitions and/or transparency... That would be the best.

07-10-10 03:40 AM
    My theme request is complete. I plan on writing this up later today as CB was having issues last night. The Today modification was a cake walk. The author then fixed the 600+ in call screen that chops off the My Number info with "...".

The only thing we are working on now is how to wrap or display nicely long dialed digit strings that as of now just go off the edge of the screen.

07-10-10 08:45 AM
    We started with this DroidSlide theme.

http://www.mattginsberg.net/themes/f...DroidSlide.jad

My initial spec was to just have , icon text added, Today removed and no weather slot. This theme already had a scrolling hiding dock showing the first two rows of icons.

The next day, I asked if he could also correct the My Number issue where "..." is shown vs the entire number and when dialing long digit strings say for a conference bridge they just go off the screen edge.

Attached are pics of the work. All of the work was done by Matt Ginsberg over at BB Theme Lab. The support and work are awesome.

07-10-10 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD