I tried them from my phone and they worked. . . but I'll re-host them and put new links up. Hopefully that works. . . if not then I dont know whats wrong.

I'm pretty sure I stated that the hidden today could only be accessed from the top dock. I simply did this as a personal preference and have no plans to change it at this time. Maybe once I've finished the wallpaper friendly ones I will come back to the navigation.
    oh, you did :P

then, 2) remains :P

and i change 1 to:

1a) it would kickass to be able to go up without going round the carroucel :P
    03-09-10 09:26 PM
    oh, you did :P

then, 2) remains :P

and i change 1 to:

1a) it would kickass to be able to go up without going round the carroucel :P
    LOL. . .sorry if that sounded rude. . . been a bad week. Anyway, I'll work on the navigation later this week and see what I can come up with.
    03-09-10 09:46 PM
    I re-uploaded the files. . . new ota links. . if these dont work I have also added the files for dm installation.
    03-09-10 09:47 PM
    Its ok, actually, a friend gave me the ota link for this theme, so, when i came here i barely read anything before posting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 06:43 AM
    Sigh I give up trying to download it, with the OTA is says the COD file is invalid and if I install with App Loader it says device not compatible. The original theme works, but not the custom. Thanks though
    03-11-10 01:31 AM
    Sigh I give up trying to download it, with the OTA is says the COD file is invalid and if I install with App Loader it says device not compatible. The original theme works, but not the custom. Thanks though
    have you tried to install using BBSAK? im using a 9700 so it should work for you.
    03-11-10 02:57 AM
    have you tried to install using BBSAK? im using a 9700 so it should work for you.
    Wow, thanks! That actually did the trick.
    03-11-10 12:27 PM
    Great theme! Definitely one of the best out there!

Is there any chance that you could give us a choice of colours?

I love the theme, except for the Orange Highlights in the Menu's (Eg. While selecting a BBM Chat, etc.)

Going up from any icon would be great too.

Custom Wallpaper support would be every better!

03-11-10 02:44 PM
    The orange menu highlights are one of the things that I love about this theme. Please don't change it, lol!

03-11-10 03:18 PM
    The orange menu highlights are one of the things that I love about this theme. Please don't change it, lol!

thats what i like aswel, i even like the wallpaper, but the only problem i have with the wallpaper is that its a low res image.
    03-11-10 06:07 PM
    I will work on all of these great suggestions from you guys tonight and tomorrow and hopefully have something posted tomorrow night. First thing will be a wallpaper friendly one if I can get it figured out. I can get the home screen to be wallpaper friendly, but in theme builder 5.0 I cant seem to make anything else wallpaper friendly. Once I get that done I will work on the nav and some new colors for you guys.

Also, since many seem to be having problems with my ota links, I will only be posting the desktop manager files until I can find some new ota hosting.
    03-11-10 07:33 PM
    Sounds great. OTA Links are working fine for me. Ive installed on 3 Bold2's at different times.

He can always give us some options.
    03-12-10 07:54 AM
    I will work on all of these great suggestions from you guys tonight and tomorrow and hopefully have something posted tomorrow night. First thing will be a wallpaper friendly one if I can get it figured out. I can get the home screen to be wallpaper friendly, but in theme builder 5.0 I cant seem to make anything else wallpaper friendly. Once I get that done I will work on the nav and some new colors for you guys.

Also, since many seem to be having problems with my ota links, I will only be posting the desktop manager files until I can find some new ota hosting.
    i think its a good thing that the wallpaper only appears on home screen and not on any other
    03-12-10 12:29 PM
    i think its a good thing that the wallpaper only appears on home screen and not on any other
    Good. . . thats the only way I can make it. . . LOL!
    03-12-10 01:14 PM
    Pls. keep OTA links when you do the wallpaper friendly version.
    03-12-10 01:48 PM
    Evening has the wallpaper version been completed with an OTA?

Thx
    03-12-10 09:31 PM
    I have completed the wallpaper friendly versions. There are 4, custom battery with and without transitions and stock battery with and without battery. I dont have time right now to upload the ota's, but I will do it tomorrow for you guys. The Desktop files are posted on the first page for u guys!
    03-12-10 10:16 PM
    very nice theme, I dont usually install custom themes, but I may have to make an exception here
    03-12-10 10:26 PM
    Great theme! Dl'd and installed the wallpaper friendly one and all works well but when you lock the device screen turns stark white and shows time box only.
    03-13-10 08:08 AM
    I have completed the wallpaper friendly versions. There are 4, custom battery with and without transitions and stock battery with and without battery. I dont have time right now to upload the ota's, but I will do it tomorrow for you guys. The Desktop files are posted on the first page for u guys!
    hi, theres a problem with the wallpaper friendly. when locked the screen still has 'blank white screen', it doesn't show your current wallpaper, can you fix this please. im using the no trans and default bat.
    03-13-10 08:10 AM
    Excelent version, WALLPAPER FRIENDLY!!!! sweet, thanks
    03-13-10 08:23 AM
    Looking forward to the OTA so I can try this out!
    03-13-10 08:56 AM
    Where is the 9630 Ota 4.7 downlad?

03-13-10 09:08 AM
    i can't change the wallpaper can anyone help me
    03-13-10 11:52 AM
    i can't change the wallpaper can anyone help me
    You need to download one of the wallpaper friendly versions, available as a zip file on the first post.
    03-13-10 11:56 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD