Just downloaded it and is on my screen right now, I'm in LOVE with it. If you can please make one transition less it would be perfect and also maybe a different battery meter? The neon green looks odd with the orange and red.
    I will put one up tomorrow night with the stock battery meter and no transitions.
    03-07-10 11:55 PM
    I will put one up tomorrow night with the stock battery meter and no transitions.
    Thanks so much!
    03-07-10 11:57 PM
    Love it, but can't change the home screen wallpaper. Doesn't even work after a battery pull. Time to find the delete button I guess. There's no way I can live with that wallpaper.

Edit: btw, I love the battery icon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TravellingFool; 03-08-10 at 12:11 AM.
    03-08-10 12:07 AM
    Love it, but can't change the home screen wallpaper. Doesn't even work after as battery pull. Time to find the delete button I guess.

It was made that way. I will put one up tomorrow night that is wallpaper friendly!
    03-08-10 12:11 AM
    It was made that way. I will put one up tomorrow night that is wallpaper friendly!
    Ahh, ok. Sweet! Btw, please keep the battery icon, it's great!

03-08-10 12:12 AM
    Great theme but I agree it would be more versatile with user defined wallpaper. Thanks for your hard work.

03-08-10 12:29 AM
    Just downloaded it and is on my screen right now, I'm in LOVE with it. If you can please make one transition less it would be perfect and also maybe a different battery meter? The neon green looks odd with the orange and red.
    we got the same taste in themes
    03-08-10 05:18 AM
    can you make a wallpaper friendly, no transition, and default battery please??
    03-08-10 05:20 AM
    looking forward to tonight's updated user-friendly wallpaper and hopefully no transitions.
    03-08-10 07:55 AM
    we got the same taste in themes
    that we do!
    03-08-10 02:12 PM
    Looks awesome.....downloading now
    03-08-10 04:02 PM
    Love this theme, only thing ill like its wallpaper friendly and some transparencys in the menus please, AWESOME!!!!
    03-08-10 08:05 PM
    Ok. . . I put up 2 more OTA's. One for with the custom battery and one with the stock battery, both without transitions. With the short amount of time I have I was unable to get the wallpaper friendly versions created tonight. I will get this done for you guys though as soon as I can.
    03-08-10 09:02 PM
    I can't seem to download the OTA? It says it cant find the file.
    03-08-10 09:38 PM
    I can't seem to download the OTA? It says it cant find the file.
    Hmm. . . I'll look into it.
    03-08-10 11:09 PM
    thanks for the no trans and default battery themes, hope to get the friendly wallpaper version tonight.

can you upload the 'DeskManager' version aswel, this one is a keeper, i normally use OTA downloader, but it doesn't recognise the link
    Last edited by congsle; 03-09-10 at 06:08 AM.
    03-09-10 03:42 AM
    Can you PLEASE add a version so we can add our own wallpaper? I love your theme, but just not my taste in wallpaper.
    03-09-10 07:54 AM
    Ok, so I just downloaded all 3 of these and all the OTA links worked for me. I know some are having problems with the ota's so I will try re-uploading them tonight. Also I will be making the wallpaper friendly version for you guys, but I won't have that done until later this week due to a hectic work schedule.

03-09-10 11:00 AM
    Also,once I finish the wallpaper friendly theme I will work on some new theme colors! Feel free to suggest some colors you guys may want.

03-09-10 11:02 AM
    Also,once I finish the wallpaper friendly theme I will work on some new theme colors! Feel free to suggest some colors you guys may want.

colors used in the theme here http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...-icons-434459/ look great, maybe you could use the same color scheme for yours.

btw, waitng patiently for wallpaper friendly, no trans, default battery icon theme, desktopmanger version!!
    03-09-10 12:31 PM
    please like the orange but wallpaper frienly with transitions and TRANSPARENCYS!!
    03-09-10 04:02 PM
    please like the orange but wallpaper frienly with transitions and TRANSPARENCYS!!
    It will be Thursday or Friday before I can get these done. As for the transparencys. . . I'll see what I can do. Its only my 2nd theme so I'm not too sure I understand what you mean. I'll do some searching and give it a shot though!
    03-09-10 07:54 PM
    Have you figured out what is wrong with the OTA updates?
    03-09-10 08:43 PM
    super nice theme.

2 things I (maybe not everyone) would like a lot more, would be:

1) the ability to go UP from any icon (not having this even makes imposible to go to the "hidden today elements" from the bottom row

2) transparent backgrounds for menues/texboxes/whatever they are called (right now its black )
    03-09-10 08:52 PM
    Have you figured out what is wrong with the OTA updates?
    I tried them from my phone and they worked. . . but I'll re-host them and put new links up. Hopefully that works. . . if not then I dont know whats wrong.

super nice theme.

2 things I (maybe not everyone) would like a lot more, would be:

1) the ability to go UP from any icon (not having this even makes imposible to go to the "hidden today elements" from the bottom row

2) transparent backgrounds for menues/texboxes/whatever they are called (right now its black )
    I'm pretty sure I stated that the hidden today could only be accessed from the top dock. I simply did this as a personal preference and have no plans to change it at this time. Maybe once I've finished the wallpaper friendly ones I will come back to the navigation.
    03-09-10 09:22 PM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD