Hi everyone,

I made this one for all of you Red lovers. It's just like the stock Precision Theme.

Includes:
    -Red Icons, Red Highlights and Menues
    -Hidden Today
    -Weather Slot
    -Slight Fade Transitions from certain screens and menus
    -SMS Hotkey ($)
    -Spacebar for QuickLaunch

Here are some screen shots:

With a couple other Wallpapers:

RedBerry OTA: Download

As always donations are welcome, thank you!
    ***Donate Here***

Let me know what you think!
    Last edited by greystealth; 02-13-10 at 05:22 PM.
    02-13-10 03:11 PM
    Icons look gr8... Will you also be making a (9 icon/hidden today) L-Theme with weather slot?
    Last edited by PDM; 02-13-10 at 04:12 PM.
    02-13-10 03:38 PM
    ahh this and mobile essence red are just perfect. I need one of them on my 8900!
    02-13-10 03:46 PM
    Icons look gr8... Will you also be making a (9 icon/hidden today) L-Theme with weather slot?
    Only this version for now. If you'd like a customized version, PM me and we can work something out. Thanks!
    02-13-10 05:24 PM
    This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
    02-16-10 12:49 PM
    any chance of this making it to the 8900 5.0?
    02-16-10 08:56 PM
    I like it...available for storm 9530 .5?
    02-16-10 09:03 PM
    I can probably convert it for the 8900, PM me for this. Not available for Storm.
    02-16-10 09:52 PM
    I pm'd you...
    02-17-10 08:53 AM
    can you not just download the ota for the 9700 and make it work on the 8900? i downloaded this one for my 9630 and it works just fine.
    02-17-10 11:59 PM
    I have only had my BB for just over a week and love it! Obviously I'm in the newbie category here so I apologize in advance if I'm asking shall we say "less than intelligent" questions....

I have two questions;

1. I have downloaded the theme (absolutely love this one) and need to know how to get the weather thing going. Where the weather is on the screen shot I have a globe looking image with "wap" in it.

2. I would like to make a donation for the theme but what is "customary" for this kind of thing? I know that it's 15%-20% when I go to a restaurant but I have no knowledge for this kind of thing.

Again thanks in advance.
    02-18-10 07:44 AM
    I have only had my BB for just over a week and love it! Obviously I'm in the newbie category here so I apologize in advance if I'm asking shall we say "less than intelligent" questions....

I have two questions;

1. I have downloaded the theme (absolutely love this one) and need to know how to get the weather thing going. Where the weather is on the screen shot I have a globe looking image with "wap" in it.

2. I would like to make a donation for the theme but what is "customary" for this kind of thing? I know that it's 15%-20% when I go to a restaurant but I have no knowledge for this kind of thing.

Again thanks in advance.
    Thanks for the feedback, i'd be glad to help you out.

#1 In regards to weather, you must first have a weather application installed. Some use Weather eye, most of us use BeWeather. Then, go to the screen where all the icons are, move the weather icon to the 7th position or shall I say, 1st icon on the 2nd row. That should put it in the correct position for the home screen.

#2 Donations are greatly appreciated considering the amount of time it takes to make these cool themes for our phones. It's truly up to you, there is no standard. $1 is fine, $10 is fine.

Thanks again and let me know if you have any other questions.
    02-18-10 11:40 AM
    can you not just download the ota for the 9700 and make it work on the 8900? i downloaded this one for my 9630 and it works just fine.
    Yes you can. All 9630, 9700, and 8900 themes are compatible IF you are running OS 5.0.
    02-18-10 11:52 AM
    Yes you can. All 9630, 9700, and 8900 themes are compatible IF you are running OS 5.0.
    Actually, I don't believe this is 100% true. I've heard of 8900 users reporting a call screen bug. Everything else works since they have the same dimensions, however, no matter what the call screen is, it always reverts to the default blue call screen. In these cases the theme needs to be ported for the device specifically. I see you have a 8900, is this true or does having 5.0 resolve this?
    02-18-10 11:56 AM
    Just downloaded the theme and its great. One question is there anyway to make the dates that show up in email and sms/mms (messages) smaller? Right now the font is big and overlapping.

Thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 02:24 PM
    Yup i have the blue call screen every time i try a 9700 theme for my 8900. Hoping for the port over
    02-18-10 02:26 PM
    Just downloaded the theme and its great. One question is there anyway to make the dates that show up in email and sms/mms (messages) smaller? Right now the font is big and overlapping.

Thanks...

Thanks for the update. Odd, the date must have enlarged itself when I changed the color to red. Theme builder can be really frustrating sometimes. I'll have this updated soon.
    02-18-10 04:57 PM
    Cool. Thanks for posting this one.
    02-18-10 05:14 PM
    Theme has been updated with smaller date in the message list. Should fix any overlapping issues.
    02-18-10 06:04 PM
    Thanks greystealth for the quick update. The date has been fixed but I think I narrowed down the problem.

For some reason the font size is not being controlled by the settings in options. I can change the font to any size but it will stay the same default size through out the theme.

Thanks again.

02-18-10 08:31 PM
    Hmm interesting, ill look into this and see why its locking the icon size.

02-18-10 09:07 PM
    if i make a donation is there any way to get the theme edited for a specific setup i'd like? i know a lot of theme makers do it, didn't know if you would too.
    02-18-10 10:27 PM
    if i make a donation is there any way to get the theme edited for a specific setup i'd like? i know a lot of theme makers do it, didn't know if you would too.
    Not a problem. Just PM me and we can work up whatever you need.
    02-18-10 11:04 PM
    I have a question about this theme compared to your modified stock zen theme.
    I love both of them, but I noticed that they work a little differently for me.
    I'm not sure if its the theme or my settings. Maybe someone could give me some advice here. I'm new to this, so bear with me if I get the terminology wrong.....
    With the modified stock theme, when I have the icon resting on my messages folder.......I let the phone go to sleep......If my messages led is blinking, I click the trackpad and the messages show up on the home screen.
    If I do it with the redberry theme, nothing is there until I mouse off the messgaes icon then mouse back on it.
    And in a similar situation......With the modified stock, when I delete messages, they're gone instantly when I go back to the home screen. With the redberry, I have to mouse onto another icon and then mouse back.
    03-03-10 07:48 PM
    Just downloaded this to my OS 5.0 Tour and it looks awesome! Thanks!
    03-03-10 08:41 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD