03-02-10 12:49 AM
38 12
tools
    The Weather app I'm using is called BerryWeather. And thanks takedown57!
    02-28-10 12:03 PM
    Very innovative theme I love it! The animation is smooth and flawless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 12:36 PM
    any chance it'll be available for the 8520?
    02-28-10 01:24 PM
    Great work!! Something about the menu screen irks me however. Is it possible to make it an option to have a darker background for the menu screen and have the menu screen use the same ps-themed icons as the home screen?

Couple more questions..Is quick launch incorporated? Will we be able to switch between colors or is the color theme fixed depending on what we purchase?
    02-28-10 05:46 PM
    Thanks for the compliments! The menu icons are default by choice, that's a personal preference and I don't foresee that changing. Yes, QuickLaunch is incorporated. Finally, you are restricted to which colour you buy, but I am planning to make a deal where if you provide me with a valid order number, you can purchase a different colour of your choice for 50% off. No other theme developers do this from what I know, and if you pick a colour you don't like, you are out of luck and have to pay full price again for a new colour.

- Vince

02-28-10 05:50 PM
    hey, EXELENT idea to offer a preview, this way people know if there is lag, or not, and if its too much or ok for them.

This theme is not my style, but it looks SUPER nice, and as far as i could test, it had no performance issues, at least for my standards.

Awesome work.
    02-28-10 06:00 PM
    first time poster, long time member, this theme is fantastic, i can honestly say i'd pay for this theme, i love it.

thank you!
    02-28-10 09:44 PM
    I love it! Are you able to also release a version with the stock home screen apps dock?
    02-28-10 10:52 PM
    There's just no pleasing you people! I make a preview, and people complain that the theme uses stock icons, then I make custom icons, and people want stock icons! Hahaha! But on a serious note, yeah it's a possibility, I'll think about it and depends on how much time I have and if I'm working on other projects.
    02-28-10 10:54 PM
    You can't please everybody dude lol stick to how YOU like the theme cause before you know it you'll have a totally different theme if you change everything people say hahaha!

03-01-10 02:27 AM
    You can't please everybody dude lol stick to how YOU like the theme cause before you know it you'll have a totally different theme if you change everything people say hahaha!

Haha, that is so true!

PS. The theme is ready, folks!
    03-01-10 03:21 AM
    hey vince ! i think that is a fair price on the theme, i will definitely be getting it because the preview is starting to lag on me big time. what color theme do i pick if i liked the preview colors ???

also ... do you have some screen shots of the different colors ?

how do i encorporate the berryweather app into the theme the way you had it ?

and i downloaded the berryweather straight from the website and it gave me errors, it would never start up ..

i have a bb 9700 and i downloaded the 5.0 version .. any ideas ?

thanks and again ... thanks for finally giving me a worth while theme to pay for !
    03-02-10 12:44 AM
    hey vince ! i think that is a fair price on the theme, i will definitely be getting it because the preview is starting to lag on me big time. what color theme do i pick if i liked the preview colors ???

also ... do you have some screen shots of the different colors ?

how do i encorporate the berryweather app into the theme the way you had it ?

and i downloaded the berryweather straight from the website and it gave me errors, it would never start up ..

i have a bb 9700 and i downloaded the 5.0 version .. any ideas ?

thanks and again ... thanks for finally giving me a worth while theme to pay for !
    Please kindly make your way towards this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/pr...07/index2.html
    03-02-10 12:49 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD