SpringLandscapeBB theme is a beautiful theme designed by bb-freaks.co.nr made with 3d icons and with a very cool homescreen / menu / outgoing call / incoming call / locked.

This theme has been made with high quality graphics and smooth icons.

Features:
    • * - 1 weather slot icon. (Weather Application is NOT included)
    • * - 4 mini docked icons in the homescreen are customizable - arrange accordingly in app menu.
    • * You can acces from you homescreen to Messages, Browser, Profiles and Lock your mobile *That 4 application in the homescreen are NOT customizable* See screenshots

Price: $3.99
    Special Price: $2.99 until Feb 6
    You save: $1.00
    Delivery: Download (OTA Only)

BUY FOR BOLD 9700

Last edited by xgndxdom; 01-29-10 at 04:16 PM.
    01-29-10 04:12 PM
    looks good, but WAY to busy for me....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 04:18 PM
    That's a good looking theme. You're very talented!
    01-29-10 05:07 PM
    I just d'l this. Very cute and works very smoothly. This is a deal at $2.99 - feel like I robbed somebody. LOL. At any rate, thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us.
    01-29-10 11:41 PM
    Forgot to mention in the previous post - there is just one tiny issue I noticed with the theme. One the homescreen, the bluetooth icon covers over the right side of the battery meter. It's not a big deal b/c you can see the battery meter intact on the app screen but I thought I would point it out if it's something that could be easily fixed.
    01-29-10 11:48 PM
    Forgot to mention in the previous post - there is just one tiny issue I noticed with the theme. One the homescreen, the bluetooth icon covers over the right side of the battery meter. It's not a big deal b/c you can see the battery meter intact on the app screen but I thought I would point it out if it's something that could be easily fixed.
    Hello, i've fixed the issue, the bluetooth icon has been moved to the little circe up close to the sun. You can download it again in your mobihand account. Greetings.
    Last edited by xgndxdom; 01-30-10 at 02:43 PM.
    01-30-10 02:03 PM
    I downloaded the updated version. Looks great. Thank you for fixing this. I've really been enjoying the theme. It reminds me of Farmville and I love me some Farmville! :-)

01-30-10 03:19 PM
    I wouldn't pollute my 9700 with this crap even though I were to be paid to do so.
    Paying for this?! What a joke.

01-30-10 08:07 PM
    I hear ya jqian. It's like polluting a forum with snark for no reason. Makes no sense.

01-31-10 10:43 AM
    Everyone to his own taste...
    01-31-10 10:53 AM
    this theme is awesome
    love your work always great themes!!

different yet useable!
    01-31-10 02:45 PM
    this theme is awesome
    love your work always great themes!!

different yet useable!
    Thanks man and keep watching for upcoming themes. Greetings!
    02-01-10 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD