8 Icon Hidden dock, 16 Icon Hidden Sliding dock, 8 Icon Regular dock

Features:
    $ = SMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    Weather Slot on Home Page
    Hidden Today
    Custom Transparent Banner works with all wallpaper colors
    Transparent Menu's and Dialog Boxes
    Custom Changing Icons (Folders Open and Icons move/change when Highlighted)
    Large Clock on Home Screen
    Smooth Transitions
    User Defined Font and Font Size
    User Defined Home Screen Wallpaper
    Custom Percentage Battery Meter
    Guaranteed Lag Free

Click here to get Sovereign

Click here to get Sovereign

Click Here For All Premium Themes by KSW1

Special Thanks to b15ginz and the MethBerry BBM Group
    Last edited by KSW1; 04-03-10 at 06:41 PM.
    04-03-10 06:38 PM
    I just bought the 16 icon hidden sliding dock version, and i love it. The new smaller icons work well on the hidden dock. I was using Simple Eminence before because i like the clean look for the main screen. This gives me the best of both worlds, Clean look and access to 16 icons on the hidden dock.

Bravo-your best work so far.
    04-03-10 07:47 PM
    Wow KSW1, this is great! I bought this because I really like the quality of your Eminence and Digital L themes, but this one is outstanding! I love the scrolling dock and big clock. This is one I'm keeping for a long, long time.
    04-03-10 08:24 PM
    This theme is great I like cause is simple and the home screen is clean. Alson it has a weather slot on home page so is easy to see the weather. Im going to be using it for a long time..
    Last edited by gio54; 04-03-10 at 08:56 PM.
    04-03-10 08:39 PM
    this is great looking theme, i have also Eminence and Digital L love them also, i just purchased 16 icon version but can't figure out how to put berryweather app on it, it shows blank circle on top of time, please advice me
    04-03-10 09:25 PM
    update: still cant put my weather app to place, just noticed any application i place first in menu screen doesn't shows on home screen, still blank circle after two reboots
    04-03-10 10:02 PM
    update: still cant put my weather app to place, just noticed any application i place first in menu screen doesn't shows on home screen, still blank circle after two reboots
    Try switching to another theme, then going back to this theme... We haven't ran across this issue yet in any of our testing. Let me know if that works.
    04-04-10 12:04 AM
    Okay, I fixed the 1st Icon slot bug. Somehow I unchecked the Application order checkbox before exporting the first version. It is now fixed, so please log-in to where you purchased the theme and re-download and install again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    04-04-10 12:44 AM
    no its not working, i just noticed its not only me having this issue, some folks on 8900 theme forum also, too bad i really like this theme like other themes you created, but this one has serious issue, on what you guys have to work on it
    04-04-10 12:44 AM
    no its not working, i just noticed its not only me having this issue, some folks on 8900 theme forum also, too bad i really like this theme like other themes you created, but this one has serious issue, on what you guys have to work on it
    No, it does not have serious issues, if you read above, the bug has been fixed, it was 1 simple checkbox that got unchecked. PLease re-download and reinstall!!!
    04-04-10 12:46 AM
    thank you for working on this, i just deleted it first and waiting to reboot, and then will re download again, i will post again in a few minutes
    04-04-10 01:13 AM
    i did re downloaded but still the same, also i forget to post about $ key for SMS also not worked, now i deleted theme again and after reboot will try to download from mobihand site where i purchased it, lets see what happens

it says current version 1.0 and purchased 1.0 is that right?
    04-04-10 01:20 AM
    its not working for me on my phone with OS version 593 also $ key is not working for sms
    04-04-10 01:26 AM
    its not working for me on my phone with OS version 593 also $ key is not working for sms
    Please download it from the place you purchased it one more time. Yes 1.0 is correct, I'm not releasing an upgrade, I'm just modifying the current version. I have just completely re exported the theme, double checked everything... everything is correct and should be fully functional. So download it again, and there should be no more issues what so ever.
    04-04-10 03:15 AM
    Jujo, way to dig him into a hole.
    I created the svg so if there problems with it they have come to me. This was not one. Please understand the creator (me) the theme developer (poster) and a large group tested this theme without this happening.

He has been working his tail off trying to get it fixed and if it isn't, please pm me or him directly and we will get a custom svg made for you if need be. Being a theme developer myself, we take pride in our work and our themes. We will work on issues if they arise so please let us know.

If the svg is the problem, it will be remade. But like I said, a lot of testers tested this and you are the first to come accross it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 03:46 AM
    anyone have the wallpaper to this theme? thanx in advance ;-)
    04-04-10 09:15 AM
    I had the same problem initially with OS 593 but I re-downloaded as KSW1 said and its working perfectly. This is a really nice theme and I appreciate the prompt response to fixing the minor problem I had.
    Last edited by haggisgirl; 04-04-10 at 09:26 AM.
    04-04-10 09:20 AM
    Buy this theme now! you won't be disappointed. It's fast, hd, and looks amazing!
    04-04-10 04:10 PM
    I'm redownloading it again right now, will post results, thank you b15ginz for your offer, i will pm you if its problem again, I'n suspecting OS I'm running v593 maybe causes this problems, so lets see, be back soon
    04-04-10 04:29 PM
    ok now everything is runs great thank you
    04-04-10 04:39 PM
    ok now everything is runs great thank you
    Good! I'm glad your issues are finally worked out and fixed!
    04-04-10 06:13 PM
    He's done it again, surpassed himself with another great theme. Eminence'esk to say the least.

Fast, clean and stable theme.

KSW1 is the best theme maker I have come across imho.

Buy with confidence, you won't be disappointed.

Well done
    04-06-10 04:36 AM
    Hey there,
    My gmail icon doesnt indicate when I have new mail on the home screen (8 icon), but only when you press the menu key an view all icons...any ideas why?
    04-06-10 02:18 PM
    Hey there,
    My gmail icon doesnt indicate when I have new mail on the home screen (8 icon), but only when you press the menu key an view all icons...any ideas why?
    Try changing to another theme, then switching back.
    04-06-10 03:18 PM
    I just purchased and cannot wait for the email to come through for download. I have been looking for a 16 icon sliding dock for a while. I have the original eminence on my phone and love it but I was using a theme that had more icons on the bottom. I need more than the standard 6 and this fits the bill. I will edit this post with my feedback but it looks great.

Thanks for the hard work!
    04-06-10 04:01 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD