Try changing to another theme, then switching back.
    I did that and no dice....did battery pull also...still only notifies on full icon scree, not on home...strange..
    04-06-10 06:27 PM
    I did that and no dice....did battery pull also...still only notifies on full icon scree, not on home...strange..
    Some icons hate to be resized. I experienced this when I made a composer file and made a weather app 60x60 instead of 80x80. When it was 60x60 the weather never updated. This could be for the gmail icon as well. It simply hates to be resized to a smaller icon.

The icons on his docks are 60x60 (i know, I made it... ). If gmail is the same way as the weather icons, which by what your saying it is, then unfortunately there wont be anything we could do. BUT - I will try a few things and see what I find. If an update is in place, KSW1 will be in touch.
    04-06-10 06:31 PM
    I just bought (Order 2375562) the 16 icon hidden sliding dock version, and I love it. But have an issue. When I select an icon, the text info to the icon is being cut off by the box, especially the long one.

Can this be fixed? Thanks...
    04-07-10 09:16 AM
    I just bought (Order 2375562) the 16 icon hidden sliding dock version, and I love it. But have an issue. When I select an icon, the text info to the icon is being cut off by the box, especially the long one.

Can this be fixed? Thanks...
    Please post a screen shot. I believe you are talking about the today box? Which goes across the entire screen? I cannot force it to fit it all on the screen, the today area is just to give you a quick glance at who has sent you the text or email.
    04-07-10 11:31 AM
    need 6 icon so apps can be updated...
    04-07-10 02:37 PM
    Pretty clean theme, nice icons.
    04-07-10 05:53 PM
    need 6 icon so apps can be updated...
    We have done some testing, and Meterberry, berryweather and threaded SMS all update on the dock for us. Try switching to another theme and switching back, this actually fixed the for mentioned problem for one of my testers.
    04-08-10 01:40 AM
    i want to buy this theme. looks cool and neat
    can i request and ask a bit?
    1. to resize the banner to smaller one.
    2. and is there any percentage meter on the battery indicator?
    3. and what the differents of Icon Hidden Dock, 16 Icon Hidden Sliding Dock and 8 Icon Regular Dock ?
    thanks
    04-08-10 02:54 AM
    We have done some testing, and Meterberry, berryweather and threaded SMS all update on the dock for us. Try switching to another theme and switching back, this actually fixed the for mentioned problem for one of my testers.
    I tried this numerous times, doesn't update...gmail and threaded sms doesnt indicate new message...only when i press menu screen does it show...did your tester have the basic 8 icon? Thats what I bought...maybe it works with the 16 icon?
    04-08-10 05:12 PM
    I tried this numerous times, doesn't update...gmail and threaded sms doesnt indicate new message...only when i press menu screen does it show...did your tester have the basic 8 icon? Thats what I bought...maybe it works with the 16 icon?
    Yes we were using the 16 icon sliding. We just assumed the issue would be fine on the 8 as well.
    04-08-10 06:21 PM
    hmm... wah major issue..
    fix it please.. and how about my request and question??
    04-08-10 10:06 PM
    hmm... wah major issue..
    fix it please.. and how about my request and question??
    No one said it was a major issue... it is unfixable... some icons don't like being resized... it is not a major issue and shouldn't effect anything.. other then updating of some apps on the dock.

I am not taking requests at this time. The battery meter is a percentage meter, and the 16 icons sliding dock has 16 icons, 8 are visible.. you slide the dock and 8 more become visible. 8 icon hidden dock is 8 icons hidden until the dock is brought up... regular 8 is 8 icons that are always viewable.
    04-08-10 10:36 PM
    Yes we were using the 16 icon sliding. We just assumed the issue would be fine on the 8 as well.
    Can you put out a 6 dock with normal size icons? I paid for the theme and would love it in full functionality (app updates). If I knew this ahead of time I wouldn't have got it...I've bought every theme you have put out, hopefully that counts?

I spoke to your buddy Matty G and he mentioned it might be possible? bbm'd you but no answer....
    04-08-10 10:44 PM
    sieuboon, don't bring me into this. I told you he is thinking about it...that is all I know.

As for the smaller icons, with some research I have found that a few apps do not and will not change when icons become smaller. At this point, you should contact the App developer and ask them to look into it on their end as the SVG and theme builder can not control how app icons relate to themes.

KSW1 put's out above quality work and someone of this nature should never stop anyone from purchasing his themes!
    04-08-10 11:11 PM
    ksw1,
    have you check this theme eating power IMHO..
    i check it with meterberry v2.0.3, avg discharge rate is 5 - 6 %/hour
    usually i gel 1-3 % with mutual use.
    it just my finding on this theme, i already bought it this morning.
    if can, please fix it.. thanks
    04-13-10 03:38 AM
    ksw1,
    *sigh*

Which theme did you buy?
    04-13-10 08:44 AM
    *sigh*

Which theme did you buy?
    sovereign 16 icons sliding docks.
    you want me to capture my meterberry?
    this morning i tried with others theme that i bought, it shows 1,6% avg discharge
    04-13-10 08:30 PM
    ever test an animated theme before with that trusty meterberry?
    04-13-10 08:42 PM
    the theme i using now is glossy and no name yet theme.
    u can search in the forum aswell, they also animated and transition.
    this is just my finding thoo.. i like sovereign otherwise i will not bought it.
    if can, please check it and fix it.
    thanks
    04-13-10 08:57 PM
    Your traditional theme will have the LEAST effect of battery life. This theme is a monster, with the icons, the droid dock, the sliding icons, and backgrounds.

5-6% per hour, which means the phone would be dead in about 20 hours? I havent charged my phone in about 2 days and I am using this theme... I use my BBM a lot during the day, let alone my email getting blown up with orders.... not sure if you want to look at settings on your device - 'could' be that.

none-the-less I will look into the SVG file and tell the developer to look into the TB file...just for you.
    04-13-10 09:23 PM
    Your traditional theme will have the LEAST effect of battery life. This theme is a monster, with the icons, the droid dock, the sliding icons, and backgrounds.

5-6% per hour, which means the phone would be dead in about 20 hours? I havent charged my phone in about 2 days and I am using this theme... I use my BBM a lot during the day, let alone my email getting blown up with orders.... not sure if you want to look at settings on your device - 'could' be that.

none-the-less I will look into the SVG file and tell the developer to look into the TB file...just for you.
    oke thanks then.
    04-13-10 09:45 PM
    This is one GORGEOUS theme, money well, well spent. The only thing I don't exactly like is the red on the icons during roll-over. The red sorta ruins it for me, reminds me of blood or dracula's eyes are something... Amazing theme though, thank you SOOO much!
    04-14-10 09:48 AM
    ksw1,
    Have you ever held down the BB button and checked on how many apps you have running at once? Out of the 200+ customers of sovereign, you are the only one to report having an issue like this.
    04-14-10 03:09 PM
    Have you ever held down the BB button and checked on how many apps you have running at once? Out of the 200+ customers of sovereign, you are the only one to report having an issue like this.
    the apps that runs in background are the same, when i'm using other theme and sovereign theme. but different result on avg discharge rate.
    perhaps i'm the one who analyze ur theme more detail
    maybe u can try it urself with meterberry.
    04-14-10 08:44 PM
    the apps that runs in background are the same, when i'm using other theme and sovereign theme. but different result on avg discharge rate.
    perhaps i'm the one who analyze ur theme more detail
    maybe u can try it urself with meterberry.
    I have meterberry and I'm not getting this issue...
    04-15-10 10:34 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD