A Transparent sliding dock that adjusts to what your displaying whether its your icons or your today item display, that still shows your wallpaper.

Features:
    3 hidden today items (SMS&MMS-2 enteries, Messages-5 enteries and Calendar-5 enteries) accessable by clicking "Today".
    5 fixed icons (BBM, Browser, Contacts, Connections, and Options) accessable by clicking "Apps".
    12 user defined icons (slots 1-12 on application screen) accessable by clicking "Favs".
    Custom Battery and Signal meters that can be easily viewed with a quick glance.
    Pressing "ESCAPE" closes dock.
    Pressing $ opens Profiles

Get it HERE at the Crackberry store for $2.99
    07-09-10 01:55 AM
    Would it be possible to make a large vertical notification area between the signal meter and the today/apps/favs buttons? Sick theme, other than the lack of a notification area
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-11-10 08:06 AM
    That's actually exactly where the notification area is.

07-11-10 08:48 AM
    That's actually exactly where the notification area is.

I'm getting no notifications at all. Not even status icons. Just on the homescreen, are they not showing up

07-11-10 09:02 AM
    Any idea on a fix for the homescreen notifications? I redownloaded, and did several batt pulls. But, I've still got an empty notification area. I have 2 status icons that should show up all the time, so it's not a situation that I'm just not getting new msgs. I really like the theme, but it's getting to be annoying, not having a notification area. It's not all that bad on a weekend, but during the week, I'll have to switch to a different theme while I'm at work

07-12-10 02:05 AM
    Any idea on a fix for the homescreen notifications? I redownloaded, and did several batt pulls. But, I've still got an empty notification area. I have 2 status icons that should show up all the time, so it's not a situation that I'm just not getting new msgs. I really like the theme, but it's getting to be annoying, not having a notification area. It's not all that bad on a weekend, but during the week, I'll have to switch to a different theme while I'm at work

I cant understand why on yours the notifications wont show. ive tested this on mine, and 2 other Phones. And the only thing to the homescreen ive edited is the Today Items. Just to eliminate potential causes to the problem, are u using a hybrid OS or an Os not provided by your carrier?
    07-12-10 02:30 AM
    I cant understand why on yours the notifications wont show. ive tested this on mine, and 2 other Phones. And the only thing to the homescreen ive edited is the Today Items. Just to eliminate potential causes to the problem, are u using a hybrid OS or an Os not provided by your carrier?
    I'm using the official VZW .732

07-12-10 02:54 AM
    Just thought I'd let you know--problem solved. Not to my liking, but I figured out why I wasn't getting notification icons. Disabling the notification icon for BatteryEx app got it working fine. Perhaps it wasn't working because the icon plus the level value is wider than a normal unread icon?

07-12-10 03:40 AM
    I've never used betteryex. But if you can, send me a screenshot of the notification icon. With that, I can change the font size and increase the notification icon and provide an update that won't clash with it. I'm glad you found a fix. I was about to lose my mind. Lol. Thanks for the heads up BT

07-12-10 11:22 AM
    I've never used betteryex. But if you can, send me a screenshot of the notification icon. With that, I can change the font size and increase the notification icon and provide an update that won't clash with it. I'm glad you found a fix. I was about to lose my mind. Lol. Thanks for the heads up BT

I had to switch themes to get a pic of the icon. Even with the very conspicuous batt meter you've put on Sliding Glass, it's helpful to have the exact percentage left that BatteryEx shows. Thank you very much for offering to come up with a fix for this. I think most themers would consider this a minor thing (actually, it is LOL) and just say, "Oh well, sorry".

Last edited by BlastTyrant; 07-12-10 at 12:18 PM.
    07-12-10 12:14 PM
    please add a 8530 os 5.0 version?
    07-13-10 03:58 PM
    Is there a fix on the horizon for the BatteryEx conflict? Lovin the theme, BTW!

07-16-10 08:17 AM
    If increased the size of the notification area and I'm hoping thatll do the trick. I've been sewamped at work this week so I'm looking to upload the update sometime by the end if the weekend.

07-16-10 09:05 AM
    If increased the size of the notification area and I'm hoping thatll do the trick. I've been sewamped at work this week so I'm looking to upload the update sometime by the end if the weekend.

Thank you very much! I'll be lookin forward to it!

07-16-10 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD