Theme name: SimpleGreenBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9530 (5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0).

Due to demand we have decided to make SimpleBlueBB in more colors.
    We�re presenting you now the Green version of the theme, this theme will come in more colors, so you can choose your favorite one... & BB-Freaks is giving again 5 free copies of our new theme to CB Readers, be fast because there are only 5 freebies for all models. Use coupon code: 5SLGRE @ Checkout to get it for FREE.

A simple fast theme that will give you access to a hidden today + dock with (7-10 customizable icons), 3d icons, wallpaper friendly, customizable fonts and less than 1,3MB.

** PRESS SPACEBAR TO SHOW THE DOCK AND ESCAPE TO HIDE **

Features:
    - Wallpaper friendly.
    - Smooth icons.
    - Fully customizable menu fonts.
    - Hidden today.
    - 7-10 Hidden customizable icons.
    ** PRESS SPACEBAR TO SHOW THE DOCK AND ESCAPE TO HIDE **
    - Less than 1,0MB.

Price: $1.99 until Oct 15
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

10-08-10 05:35 AM
    You DON'T have to post it in every single forum!

People will find and search for your theme, but don't mass-create duplicate threads in every single theme forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 05:44 AM
    You DON'T have to post it in every single forum!

People will find and search for your theme, but don't mass-create duplicate threads in every single theme forum.

I always made a post for every available BB model theme forum because if you're going to look for a theme you'll only look in the theme forum of your BB model and not in another one. And the duplicate threads are never in the same theme forum, and thats the way how i do it since months ago. Best!
    Last edited by xgndxdom; 10-08-10 at 06:10 AM.
    10-08-10 06:08 AM
    Downloaded it.....very nice!

10-08-10 08:01 AM
    I always made a post for every available BB model theme forum because if you're going to look for a theme you'll only look in the theme forum of your BB model and not in another one. And the duplicate threads are never in the same theme forum, and thats the way how i do it since months ago. Best!
    Exactly. I do not go to the 8900 forum looking for themes. Just another guy who thinks he is the CB Forum Police.

Nice Green to compliment the Blue!
    10-08-10 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD