Thanks for the kind words everyone! Yeah I try to accommodate requests if its within reason and if I feel it will benefit the majority of users. Also, I absolutely LOVE hearing confirmation that this theme is blazing fast! That's something I have always strived for lately, ever since I discovered how to make themes virtually lag free through clever scripting. All my themes from now on will be this fast, including the one I just released today: ONYXia 5.

On the flip side, too answer your question, there is no foreseeable way to address your Weather text request, I wish I could as it would be beneficial... But such is the way of life, there well always be limitations.
    06-28-10 03:01 PM
    been using onyxia 1/2/3/ AND 4 and for the longest time xm-bb, finally decided to go ahead and make this purchase for this, will let you know how it goes for me after a bit of usage =)
    06-28-10 08:28 PM
    Thanks kayceeee, glad to know my themes have been satisfying for you for a good period of time =)
    06-28-10 11:23 PM
    Added the free OTA download link, check the first page for details!
    06-29-10 12:13 AM
    Just purchased this theme, I've been dying to have it. But I'm dissapointed because I thought the SMS preview meant that my texts would show on the screen under SMS but they don't. Is this supposed to be how it works or am I missing something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 05:35 PM
    I'm thinking about buying this theme(I never bought a theme before on any of my phones,but this one looks amazing),I'm testing out the preview now,I was wondering if you could add the option to change the color of the blackberry menu tiles instead of keeping it blue.I also would like to see my recent messages and SMS messages instead of it just appearing when I got a new message. thumbs up for great work
    06-29-10 05:47 PM
    I'm thinking about buying this theme(I never bought a theme before on any of my phones,but this one looks amazing),I'm testing out the preview now,I was wondering if you could add the option to change the color of the blackberry menu tiles instead of keeping it blue.I also would like to see my recent messages and SMS messages instead of it just appearing when I got a new message. thumbs up for great work
    In the paid version, you can change the tiles.
    06-30-10 01:09 AM
    In the paid version, you can change the tiles.
    not the BB menu tiles there's no option to change the color of the tiles,there's only the option to change the THEME tiles color
    06-30-10 07:01 AM
    @ jwilson12 - at first, I didn't even have that SMS preview, but newer builds of OS 5 started including SMS as a Today item, so I included it as a request from many people. So, if you're running an older version of OS 5, nothing will show up. If you want that functionality, I advise you to upgrade to the latest official build.

@ Brayzie9700 - I'm planning to skin the look of the menus in the next update, it will most likely stay blue though because that is the default for this theme. In terms of being able to your recent Messages/SMS instead of just new ones, that's an internal feature scripted by RIM and I have no control over that in Theme Builder, I hope that's an issue you can overcome! Thanks for your understanding =)
    06-30-10 08:45 AM
    okay thanks, i'm upgrading right now =)
    06-30-10 12:26 PM
    Okay so I upgraded and did a battery pull and still no results. What's the problem now?

06-30-10 01:25 PM
    This is a really great theme, and does work awesome.

I have two questions,

1. would it be possible to change the "phone" block on the main menu, to a "message" block instead.

2. For the people block, would it be possible to actually select which pictures are shown on the screen. If that is possible is it also an option to have the pictures always displayed?

Thanks ALOT
    06-30-10 01:52 PM
    Okay so I upgraded and did a battery pull and still no results. What's the problem now?

Can you please tell me which exact OS you upgraded to?

This is a really great theme, and does work awesome.

I have two questions,

1. would it be possible to change the "phone" block on the main menu, to a "message" block instead.

2. For the people block, would it be possible to actually select which pictures are shown on the screen. If that is possible is it also an option to have the pictures always displayed?

Thanks ALOT
    Thanks for your purchase Navin, to answer your questions: To change the "Phone" block would not be consistent with the OS I'm trying to replicate, and afterall, this theme does try to replicate it as much as possible. And secondly, Theme Builder is too limited for me to deploy such a feature. As for keeping them always on... at one point, I required people to switch themes and then switch back in order to re-activate the animations. Now all you have to do is click the People block. That's the best I can do, otherwise the animations will keep piling up in your RAM even when your phone is locked, and then when you unlock it, it takes a long time to unlock. The way I have it now is to ensure no lag at all, hope you can understand, and thanks again for your support
    06-30-10 04:05 PM

06-30-10 04:58 PM
    Hmmm, I'm running .743 and it works. Maybe it's not been added on that revision yet?
    07-01-10 12:10 AM
    i just updated to .743 and it did show the sms.

btw vince, im just wondering if it's possible to program/set the pictures & people block to auto-animate?

actually what i do usually is to put the last screen on the wallpaper so whenever im going to unlock the phone it will be set back to wallpaper and ill just scroll down to access the menus. So I was wondering, like if the last screen is the wallpaper and when you scroll down, it will also trigger the animation of people and pictures.

Another idea to trigger, if the phone is unlock it will run the animation. The length of the animation will be the same and it will set-off, but the idea of having it auto-run the first time while unlocked or when scroll down from wallpaper will be really great and convenient.
    07-04-10 11:47 PM
    The problem with triggers on "mouse overs" instead of activations, is that when you are going through the menus in a general way, what's to stop you from activating the animations over and over? Believe me, I've already tried your suggestion, and though I appreciate your input, I can attest that it gets very jumbled up as multiple animations are firing off simultaneously, it does NOT look pretty!

- Vince
    07-04-10 11:52 PM
    hmm.. instead of blank or empty block, is it possible to put the "still" image of the wallpaper (the 1st animation or anything) and the "still" pictures for the people block? and can still be animated with the same trigger on clicking the people block.

i mean, it would just look much better seeing something there than blank before the animation.
    07-05-10 03:52 AM
    hmm.. instead of blank or empty block, is it possible to put the "still" image of the wallpaper (the 1st animation or anything) and the "still" pictures for the people block? and can still be animated with the same trigger on clicking the people block.

i mean, it would just look much better seeing something there than blank before the animation.
    Yeah, that might be possible actually. Let me look into it, I'll get back to you when I get a chance to work on that code (right now I'm sleeplessly trying to finish my next theme Frozen Yogurt).
    07-05-10 04:17 AM
    hmm.. forgotten.. sad
    07-26-10 03:26 PM
145 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD