Gray Matter Themes Presents Morph

Morph brings the creativity of creating a BlackBerry theme right to your own homescreen! Why choose a theme and then find a wallpaper that fits in with it when you can choose your wallpaper and change the themes layout and color scheme to match!

With Morph you can:

- Choose to hide or show EVERY widget on your homescreen, show nothing but the wallpaper should you so desire.

- Move every homescreen item (widgets, underlays, icons) to wherever YOU want them on the screen, not just where the theme maker has placed them or forced you to choose from a fixed choice of locations.

- Choose which of 3 different shapes of underlay you want to use then choose where you want them, which of 7 different styles they will be AND apply custom color tinting with various levels of tinting strength to them.

- Configure up to two OCD (weather slot / batteryex / etc) icons, choose their position on screen or hide them individually should you desire.

- Choose either icons, just text or icons with text for your main dock and choose where you want it on screen or simply hide the entire dock.

- Apply custom color tinting to your wallpaper with 5 different color choices and 5 strength levels of tinting.

- Choose from 3 different clock sizes.

Morph also includes:

- Shortcuts / hotspots for QuickLaunch, Calendar, Clock, SMS and Manage Connections. Two user-defined shortcuts are also included.

- User customized fonts.

- Built in help screens detailing theme customization and available shortcuts.

- Free lifetime support, free upgrades and a commitment to further development and bug fixes.

To get started with Morph, press # on keyboard BlackBerry's or click center-left on touchscreens to display the initial help screen.

Morph is available for the following devices and OS versions:

OS 5.0 on Storm & Storm2 9500, 9530, 9520 & 9550
    OS 5.0 on Bold 9650 & 9700, Curve 8900, 8910, 8930 & 8980, Tour 9630
    OS 5.0 on Pearl 9100 3G & 9105 3G

OS 6.0 on Torch 9800
    OS 6.0 on Bold 9650, 9700 & 9780
    OS 6.0 on Style 9670, Pearl 9100 3G & 9105 3G

Morph is available for $2.99 at the CrackBerry store:

Click here to purchase

Please be sure to select the correct OS version and device version during the checkout process.

Gray Matter Themes is giving away ten free copies of Morph, enter the coupon code "cbmorph" during checkout for a free copy.

PLEASE NOTE:

While this theme does offer very high levels of customization, it unfortunately cannot offer the ability for your customizations to be saved across reboots of your BlackBerry or between switching themes. This is a limitation of the SVG language used for developing themes which provides no method for storing information on your BlackBerry device or media card. If you are in the habit of rebooting your phone often this may not be the theme for you.
    Last edited by russnash; 06-26-11 at 11:40 AM.
    andyahs and mirren like this.
    06-22-11 11:20 AM
    This looks awesome.

And you're not charging enough.
    06-22-11 11:40 AM
    why i can't fill my chart on crackberryshop??
    06-22-11 12:04 PM

Last edited by andyahs; 06-22-11 at 12:39 PM.
    06-22-11 12:06 PM
    why i can't fill my chart on crackberryshop??
    CB store bug. Use your phone's browser or wait until you can get it from mobi.
    06-22-11 12:08 PM
    06-22-11 12:25 PM
    06-22-11 12:27 PM
    This is an AMAZING theme! You won't need another! Check out Review here for more screen shots and details: Morph by GrayMatterThemes

06-22-11 12:27 PM
    Amazing! I've been sitting here playing with this theme for the last 30 minutes...LOVE it!
    06-22-11 02:02 PM
    This is a lovely theme, I tried to download it the whenever I try to enter the promo code its states its already been used. Am I doing something wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 03:15 PM
    This is a lovely theme, I tried to download it the whenever I try to enter the promo code its states its already been used. Am I doing something wrong?

Ten coupons go fast for all devices.
    06-22-11 03:16 PM
    Wow, this is the most amazing theme but I have 2 problems. The date says June 2nd and if I set the clock to large it cuts off at the m in PM?

06-22-11 04:13 PM
    Wow, this is the most amazing theme but I have 2 problems. The date says June 2nd and if I set the clock to large it cuts off at the m in PM?

The 'PM' is supposed to be smaller than the time font but had slipped through on the OS5 version for the bolds, I will fix this in the v1.1 update.
    06-22-11 04:28 PM
    Hi russnash,

Just purchased this theme and......Holy Cow!!!! The options are just amazing!! In fact.....I've been playing with all the options for the past 45 minutes. I'm finally getting the hang of everything. I

I was kind of surprised to find that once I get everything set the way I want it......I went and changed to a different theme.....them switched back to Morph and all my customizations were set back to the original. I had to redo all my customizations....again. Not sure if this is normal or a bug. I find the option of "underlays" a little confusing. I'm kind of confused on the "island" "thick" and "thin". But I'm sure I will get the hang of it. I also find the highlight color in the menu very hard to see.....it's hard to tell what you have highlighted in the menu.

One more thing....when I'm in the "wallpaper effect" option and move my trackpad over the 5 color choices.....all those color blocks disappear and I can't get them back unless I escape the wallpaper effect and then go back into it. Same thing happens in the "Underlays" option. Not sure if that is normal or a bug. I'm on the Bold 9650 OS5. Any suggestions?

This theme is just fantastic and worth every penny!!! You did such a awesome job.
    Last edited by Mojave; 06-22-11 at 04:57 PM.
    06-22-11 04:53 PM
    Hi russnash,

Just purchased this theme and......Holy Cow!!!! The options are just amazing!! In fact.....I've been playing with all the options for the past 45 minutes. I'm finally getting the hang of everything.

I was kind of surprised to find that once I get everything set the way I want it......I went and changed to a different theme.....them switched back to Morph and all my customizations were set back to the original. I had to redo all my customizations....again. Not sure if this is normal or a bug. I find the option of "underlays" a little confusing. I'm kind of confused on the "island" "thick" and "thin". But I'm sure I will get the hang of it.

One more thing....when I'm in the "wallpaper effect" option and move my trackpad over the 5 color choices.....all those color blocks disappear and I can't get them back unless I escape the wallpaper effect and then go back into it. Same thing happens in the "Underlays" option. Not sure if that is normal or a bug. I'm on the Bold 9650 OS5. Any suggestions?

This theme is just fantastic and worth every penny!!! You did such a awesome job.
    Thank you so much for all your kind comments!

I've added the color choice's bug to my list for the v1.1 update.

As for the customizations between theme switches, unfortunately, there is no provision in the theme engine for saving information in this way and allowing customizations to survive theme switches or reboots, I wish there was.

As for the underlays, I did spend a fair amount of time trying to decide the best way to name the different options. 'Island' seemed to be the best way to describe the small squarish underlay, I have to admit that 'thick' and 'thin' (based on the vertical size) where the best I could come up with. I think I might add another help screen so you can identify the different underlay names more easily.

Thanks again!

Russ.
    06-22-11 05:01 PM
    Thank you so much for all your kind comments!

I've added the color choice's bug to my list for the v1.1 update.

As for the customizations between theme switches, unfortunately, there is no provision in the theme engine for saving information in this way and allowing customizations to survive theme switches or reboots, I wish there was.

As for the underlays, I did spend a fair amount of time trying to decide the best way to name the different options. 'Island' seemed to be the best way to describe the small squarish underlay, I have to admit that 'thick' and 'thin' (based on the vertical size) where the best I could come up with. I think I might add another help screen so you can identify the different underlay names more easily.

Thanks again!

Russ.
    Hi Russ,

Thank you for listening to my concerns. Greatly appreciated!! I really appreciate that you will change that highlight color in the next update. These 55+ eyes are not what they used to be. A BIG THANK YOU for that!!! Do you have any idea when that update will be out?

Thanks for your explanation on losing the customizations when changing themes. I understand....no problem.

As for the underlays....thank you again for the explanation. I guess I'm confused by the boxes. I see no boxes for "show---hide---move". If you look "island---thick----thin" they have boxes....but the "show---hide---move" don't. That is where I am getting confused. So I'm not sure if I am making an underlay as "thin" OR "show". Now bear with me.....for I am a senior......I could be having one of my "senior moments".
    06-22-11 05:25 PM

As for the underlays....thank you again for the explanation. I guess I'm confused by the boxes. I see no boxes for "show---hide---move". If you look "island---thick----thin" they have boxes....but the "show---hide---move" don't. That is where I am getting confused. So I'm not sure if I am making an underlay as "thin" OR "show". Now bear with me.....for I am a senior......I could be having one of my "senior moments".
    Ellie, the Show, Hide, Move run along the side of the Island, Thick and Thin. I am on OS5 too and they show there.
    06-22-11 05:45 PM
    Hi Russ,

Thank you for listening to my concerns. Greatly appreciated!! I really appreciate that you will change that highlight color in the next update. These 55+ eyes are not what they used to be. A BIG THANK YOU for that!!! Do you have any idea when that update will be out?

Thanks for your explanation on losing the customizations when changing themes. I understand....no problem.

You're more than welcome, my customers are my prime source for learning what is right or wrong with my choices and determining how I can make income from my theming, listening to bug reports and suggestions is a practice you won't ever find me stopping.

I'm hoping to release an update in the next day or two.

Thanks again!

Russ.
    Mojave likes this.
    06-22-11 05:45 PM

Thanks again!

Russ.
    Maybe just name them sm. banner/lg. banner/Island.........
    dollface likes this.
    06-22-11 06:04 PM
    Ummm....now my date is showing June 2.
    06-22-11 06:24 PM
    Ummm....now my date is showing June 2.
    Did you move it too far off the screen? Sounds like the right hand side is obscured.
    06-22-11 06:40 PM
    Did you move it too far off the screen? Sounds like the right hand side is obscured.
    No Russ....it's not to far off the screen. I noticed in a screen shot that Dollface posted it's showing June 2 for her also. Both of us are on OS5.

Last edited by Mojave; 06-22-11 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Add screen shot
    06-22-11 06:48 PM
    No Russ....it's not to far off the screen. I noticed in a screen shot that Dollface posted it's showing June 2 for her also. Both of us are on OS5.

Thanks for the screenshot Mojave, I have an idea what may have caused this and just added it to my v1.1 todo list.

Thanks again,

Russ.
    06-22-11 06:53 PM
    Thanks for the screenshot Mojave, I have an idea what may have caused this and just added it to my v1.1 todo list.

Thanks again,

Russ.
    Thank you Russ!!!
    06-22-11 06:55 PM

Thank you....one of the reasons I bought this theme was because of the clock so hopefully you can get this fixed. I am really confused about the whole date thing. Why does it say June 2nd? Also, when I do a battery pull, everything resets so I have to go back in and do it all over! I am on OS5, Bold 9700. Thanks again! Please fix these so I can delete all of my other themes lol.
    06-22-11 07:01 PM
125 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD