07-12-11 11:07 PM
    The Morph v1.3 update has been released to Mobihand. Should you not receive the update notification email, please login to your Mobihand account page to download the update.

Changes in this release:

- User configurable today displays available for Calendar, Email, Call log, SMS & BBM (BBM only available on OS6).
    - Dock icons can now be moved and hidden individually.
    - Text and/or icon choice is now available for all dock and OCD icons.
    - Added touch focus color to the central hotspots on touchscreen versions.
    - Touchscreen versions now have 6 available dock icons, four initially visible and two initially hidden.
    - Hidden icons can still be selected and used, allowing for hidden icon/hotspot creation.
    - Three different font choices now available for the clock.

Please note:

Due to their size, the today displays are initially configured to all occupy the same position on the homescreen, should you wish to enable more than one you must change the position of the additional displays so that they do not overlap each other.
    CrackFachry likes this.
    07-20-11 08:46 AM
    Nice Update, Russ!

07-21-11 12:56 AM
    Excellent update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-11 04:50 AM
    Excellent update

would you share you cool wallpaper to me??

and how can you make the icon text like that
    07-21-11 07:00 AM
    Got few issues on lock screen .. Signal icon overlaps lock icon .. The alarm icon needs tweaking as it cuts from right .. Can you please change the focus color i.e when u click menu button in options or blackberry menu it is a sharp blue .. If possible tone it down please just like version 1.

Thanks

Sal

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-21-11 11:07 AM
    would you share you cool wallpaper to me??

and how can you make the icon text like that
    With the latest version you are able to move each text icon around the screen

07-21-11 11:19 AM

07-21-11 11:45 AM
    Got few issues on lock screen .. Signal icon overlaps lock icon .. The alarm icon needs tweaking as it cuts from right .. Can you please change the focus color i.e when u click menu button in options or blackberry menu it is a sharp blue .. If possible tone it down please just like version 1.

Thanks

Sal

Hi Sal,

Which OS are you running on your 9780? I will address these lockscreen issues for you and release an update.

As for the focus color, I have to admit that I personally preferred the original focus but had to change it after getting many requests to do so by people who could not see the gray highlight as it wasn't bright enough.

Russ.
    bluey09 likes this.
    07-21-11 05:18 PM
    Hi Sal,

Which OS are you running on your 9780? I will address these lockscreen issues for you and release an update.

As for the focus color, I have to admit that I personally preferred the original focus but had to change it after getting many requests to do so by people who could not see the gray highlight as it wasn't bright enough.

Russ.
    Hi Russ,

Thanks for the quick response .. Im running 6.0.0.546 .. Yea i myself like the grey highlight ... its not a big problem if u get chance just tone it down with default OS 6 blue highlight .

Thanks

Sal
    07-21-11 05:23 PM
    This is the future of themes. Outstanding.
    Two issues. After the update "hide today" doesn't seem to work. It always shows up and they're all overlapping. The wifi symbol doesn't go away even if I turn wifi off. Maybe I'll try another battery pull and see.
    Would there be a way to have the option again to "hide dock" instead of having to do the individual icons? Saves a lot of time.
    Oh, I'm on OS 5 in case that helps.
    Thanks!
    07-26-11 06:31 PM
    This is the future of themes. Outstanding.
    Two issues. After the update "hide today" doesn't seem to work. It always shows up and they're all overlapping. The wifi symbol doesn't go away even if I turn wifi off. Maybe I'll try another battery pull and see.
    Would there be a way to have the option again to "hide dock" instead of having to do the individual icons? Saves a lot of time.
    Oh, I'm on OS 5 in case that helps.
    Thanks!
    The today screens are coded to all occupy the same position initially, mainly because the have individual positions for each would be near impossible due to their size. I did put a notice on the today configuration screen warning that they will need to be moved if more than one is used.

Russ.
    07-27-11 12:54 PM
    I think the battery pull seems to have fixed the today issue. This theme really is incredible and fun to use. Again, the only real issue with the update is having to hide the text and icon for all dock icons which seemed a quicker process in the last build.

No, after locking my blackberry the today screens come back. Arggh, this is frustrating. No way to get rid of them from showing up for good?
    Last edited by Nocontact; 07-27-11 at 09:35 PM.
    07-27-11 08:10 PM
    I think the battery pull seems to have fixed the today issue. This theme really is incredible and fun to use. Again, the only real issue with the update is having to hide the text and icon for all dock icons which seemed a quicker process in the last build.

No, after locking my blackberry the today screens come back. Arggh, this is frustrating. No way to get rid of them from showing up for good?
    Just to make sure I understand you here....

When you first load the theme, there are no today screens. When you lock your phone, the today screens become visible?
    07-28-11 10:16 AM
    07-28-11 06:01 PM
    Just to make sure I understand you here....

When you first load the theme, there are no today screens. When you lock your phone, the today screens become visible?
    When I first load the theme they are there, and whenever I lock the phone they come back until I move the track pad and they disappear. I have them all set to hide so I'm not sure why they keep reappearing.
    07-29-11 11:37 AM
    When I first load the theme they are there, and whenever I lock the phone they come back until I move the track pad and they disappear. I have them all set to hide so I'm not sure why they keep reappearing.

That is strange, what exact OS level are you running and which device model do you have? I'm on tapatalk at the moment and cannot see your profile info.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    07-29-11 01:48 PM
    I'm on 5.0.0.593 Bundle 1022 Platform 5.1.0.147 running on a Bold 9700.
    07-30-11 10:55 AM
    so everytime i reset my phone all the changes i've made to the theme go away and im put back at the default layout.

known issue?

Bold 9650 VZW

07-30-11 08:04 PM
    so everytime i reset my phone all the changes i've made to the theme go away and im put back at the default layout.

known issue?

Bold 9650 VZW

Really?

From the OP

PLEASE NOTE:

While this theme does offer very high levels of customization, it unfortunately cannot offer the ability for your customizations to be saved across reboots of your BlackBerry or between switching themes. This is a limitation of the SVG language used for developing themes which provides no method for storing information on your BlackBerry device or media card. If you are in the habit of rebooting your phone often this may not be the theme for you.
    07-30-11 08:16 PM
    ok cool, thank you

07-30-11 08:26 PM
    Update to 1.3 is now live on BlackBerry App World!

Morph v1.3 on BlackBerry App World

If you haven't received the update notice yet, opening up Morph from 'My World' should allow you to upgrade.

Russ.
    Nocontact likes this.
    08-03-11 09:37 PM
    Thanks! Was hoping we could see wallpaper on homescreen! This is getting better and better!!

Shoot, will 3.1 be available on mobihand? I don't see how to upgrade on BB APP world.
    Last edited by Nocontact; 08-04-11 at 01:30 PM.
    08-04-11 12:17 PM
    Thanks! Was hoping we could see wallpaper on homescreen! This is getting better and better!!

Shoot, will 3.1 be available on mobihand? I don't see how to upgrade on BB APP world.
    V1.3 is already available on Mobihand. Login to mobihand and go to the account page, then click on 'my apps'. Find Morph in the list and you should be able to click on the green arrow on the right hand side to download the update.

Russ.
    08-04-11 03:57 PM
    Any chance more updates are coming?
    08-30-11 11:26 AM
125 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD