Great update. Thanks Russ

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    dollface likes this.
    06-29-11 10:52 PM
    Aw I see, understood.

06-29-11 11:16 PM
    The version 1.2 update for Bold OS5 and OS6 has been uploaded to Mobihand. If you do not receive the upgrade notification email, please log into your Mobihand account page to download it.

Updates in this release:

- Theme customization menus now have checkmarks to show selections.
    - Focus color on the homepage and within the configuration menus is now configurable from a choice of nine colors.
    - User customizable fonts now work correctly on OS6.
    - Wifi banner items fixed on OS5.
    - Focus bars in BlackBerry applications and menu are now dark blue as the gray was reported as hard to see.
    - Island underlay color tint now works properly.

The next upcoming v1.3 release will include the following:

- Icons will be individually moveable and configurable.
    - OCD's will have a choice of icons / text / icons AND text.
    I truly hate to bother you again, but this update did not work for me. Maybe my phone is just being difficult. I can no longer customize the homescreen except for the clock size, wallpaper tint but not color, and style in the underlays menu. Everything else does not highlight or change. Basically the things that worked before this update don't now and the things that didn't work before do. Maybe no one else is having this problem?? I tried a couple of batt pulls but nothing else would change. I don't know what to do. I do appreciate your work on this theme.
    06-30-11 01:47 AM
    I did the update too and love the changes you made however now I'm also having navigation issues in widgets, underlays, wp effects, ocds/dock icons, and focus menus. The x's are not highlighting or focusing so I have no idea what I'm picking. Running 5.0.0.330 on tmo and had this issues with not seeing the highlight prior to this last update.

Last edited by vsuga; 06-30-11 at 02:03 AM.
    06-30-11 02:00 AM
    I just did the update and love the changes you made however now I'm also having navigation issues in widgets, underlays, wp effects, ocds/dock icons, and focus menus. The x's are not highlighting or focusing so I have no idea what I'm picking. Running 5.0.0.330 on tmo and had this issues with not seeing the highlight prior to this last update.

Kinda the same problem I am having. I can't see to navigate or choose, but I can choose. (Didn't think I could when I wrote my earlier post.) I am an ATT with OS 5 .405.

Update: I am having the same problems as vsuga. Things are working I just can't tell what I am clicking on unless I count out the boxes and do some trial and error. This update does run more smoothly, so you are on the right track. I do appreciate your efforts.
    Last edited by catberryday; 06-30-11 at 02:48 AM.
    06-30-11 02:06 AM
    Love the changes, I'm running OS 5. 979 and I'm not having any of the issues that the people above me are having. The update is running smooth on my phone.

06-30-11 06:06 AM
    I truly hate to bother you again, but this update did not work for me. Maybe my phone is just being difficult. I can no longer customize the homescreen except for the clock size, wallpaper tint but not color, and style in the underlays menu. Everything else does not highlight or change. Basically the things that worked before this update don't now and the things that didn't work before do. Maybe no one else is having this problem?? I tried a couple of batt pulls but nothing else would change. I don't know what to do. I do appreciate your work on this theme.
    I did the update too and love the changes you made however now I'm also having navigation issues in widgets, underlays, wp effects, ocds/dock icons, and focus menus. The x's are not highlighting or focusing so I have no idea what I'm picking. Running 5.0.0.330 on tmo and had this issues with not seeing the highlight prior to this last update.

Kinda the same problem I am having. I can't see to navigate or choose, but I can choose. (Didn't think I could when I wrote my earlier post.) I am an ATT with OS 5 .405.

Update: I am having the same problems as vsuga. Things are working I just can't tell what I am clicking on unless I count out the boxes and do some trial and error. This update does run more smoothly, so you are on the right track. I do appreciate your efforts.
    I have noticed similar issues with 5.0.0.330 OS, there seems to be a bug in the theme handler in this version that is preventing the selection highlights from showing. It sounds like the same issues are present in .405 also.

I will work out a different method of showing the focus highlight and implement it in the Bold OS5 build so that we can resolve this issue for you in the next few days.

Russ.
    catberryday likes this.
    06-30-11 09:09 AM
    what is the Island underlay?? i was never able to figure that out

The version 1.2 update for Bold OS5 and OS6 has been uploaded to Mobihand. If you do not receive the upgrade notification email, please log into your Mobihand account page to download it.

Updates in this release:

- Theme customization menus now have checkmarks to show selections.
    - Focus color on the homepage and within the configuration menus is now configurable from a choice of nine colors.
    - User customizable fonts now work correctly on OS6.
    - Wifi banner items fixed on OS5.
    - Focus bars in BlackBerry applications and menu are now dark blue as the gray was reported as hard to see.
    - Island underlay color tint now works properly.

The next upcoming v1.3 release will include the following:

- Icons will be individually moveable and configurable.
    - OCD's will have a choice of icons / text / icons AND text.
    06-30-11 09:14 AM
    I have noticed similar issues with 5.0.0.330 OS, there seems to be a bug in the theme handler in this version that is preventing the selection highlights from showing. It sounds like the same issues are present in .405 also.

I will work out a different method of showing the focus highlight and implement it in the Bold OS5 build so that we can resolve this issue for you in the next few days.

Russ.
    Thank you for attempting to resolve this issue. That is VERY kind of you. Some developers would have written us off. Thank you again and sorry for all the trouble. If I was the only one having this trouble I would say forget about it but since I am not, thank you for taking the time. Oh did I say thank you for this?
    Last edited by catberryday; 06-30-11 at 12:10 PM.
    06-30-11 12:07 PM

Russ.
    Thanks for being awesome and figuring out a fix.

06-30-11 12:20 PM
    Thank you for attempting to resolve this issue. That is VERY kind of you. Some developers would have written us off. Thank you again and sorry for all the trouble. If I was the only one having this trouble I would say forget about it but since I am not, thank you for taking the time. Oh did I say thank you for this?
    I have to say that I totally cannot understand that kind of attitude. As a premium themer my income depends on the satisfaction of my customers, simply writing people off because their needs require effort is short sighted and just serves to remove a customer as a potential candidate for future sales. Way beyond even that, I have a responsibility to ensure that my products are as bug free as possible, regardless of whether it is caused by my own coding mistakes or an OS bug.

You're certainly no trouble at all!

Russ.

Mojave likes this.
    06-30-11 01:46 PM
    Great update Russ. Thank you!!

06-30-11 05:38 PM
    Bug fix release version 1.2.1 has just been uploaded to Mobihand for the Bold devices running OS5. Should you not receive the update email from Mobihand, please login to your Mobihand account page to download the update.

- This release fixes an issue with certain 5.0 BlackBerry OS versions not displaying the focus cursor when moving around the configuration screens.
    catberryday likes this.
    07-01-11 08:18 PM
    Bug fix release version 1.2.1 has just been uploaded to Mobihand for the Bold devices running OS5. Should you not receive the update email from Mobihand, please login to your Mobihand account page to download the update.

- This release fixes an issue with certain 5.0 BlackBerry OS versions not displaying the focus cursor when moving around the configuration screens.
    THANK YOU!!!! This update fixed my navigation issues! With the navigation fixed I think I may have found another bug though. I can choose the color and tint options on the underlays and wallpaper effects pages but nothing seems to change on the home screen. I don't know if that is a bug or I am not doing it right. (Maybe it is because the icons, berryweather and batteryex don't update either? I am sure that is because of my OS. I have that issue with other themes as well. I don't think you can fix that or expect you to fix that.) I noticed too that my clock, when I use the large or medium sizes, scrambles when it changes time and freezes that way until I highlight it or click a button. The small size doesn't do that. Please, please if you are celebrating the fourth don't waste your holiday messing with these issues. They are minor for me right now and can wait. I really do appreciate the time and energy you have put into making sure the theme works for us on OS 5. I will certainly pass on a good word about your work and customer support.
    07-01-11 11:06 PM
    THANK YOU!!!! This update fixed my navigation issues! With the navigation fixed I think I may have found another bug though. I can choose the color and tint options on the underlays and wallpaper effects pages but nothing seems to change on the home screen. I don't know if that is a bug or I am not doing it right. (Maybe it is because the icons, berryweather and batteryex don't update either? I am sure that is because of my OS. I have that issue with other themes as well. I don't think you can fix that or expect you to fix that.) I noticed too that my clock, when I use the large or medium sizes, scrambles when it changes time and freezes that way until I highlight it or click a button. The small size doesn't do that. Please, please if you are celebrating the fourth don't waste your holiday messing with these issues. They are minor for me right now and can wait. I really do appreciate the time and energy you have put into making sure the theme works for us on OS 5. I will certainly pass on a good word about your work and customer support.

You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words!

The underlay tint/color issue is caused by the same problem as the cursor issue. Basically, it seems that 5.0.0.330 has a bug in the theme handler code which doesn't process commands to change the color of items. I worked around this with the cursor/focus issue by simply drawing a second rectangle and keeping it hidden until the cursor moved over it. I'm guessing that the wallpaper effects tint won't work properly either as it uses the same command.

I shall have to have a deep thinking session about a workaround for this.

Russ.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    07-02-11 12:40 AM

07-02-11 02:21 AM
    Thanks for the fix!! I too can now navigate with no probs... For me the tint/color bug isn't a big thing for me, don't plan on using it. Love this theme!!

07-02-11 01:52 PM
    This is a fun theme to play with. Still can't figure out what screenshot i'm gonna use up in here. lol Simply awesome theme!
    07-02-11 02:09 PM

LOVE IT!
    russnash likes this.
    07-02-11 02:12 PM
    OMG.. I Love this theme!

russnash likes this.
    07-04-11 11:27 PM
    This theme is addicting...

russnash likes this.
    07-06-11 12:33 AM
    i just can move icons, but i can't change wallpapers an icons... how can i change for example battery icon ?

thx
    07-07-11 07:05 AM
    i just can move icons, but i can't change wallpapers an icons... how can i change for example battery icon ?

thx
    You can change wallpaper like you usually do. Go to media and choose a wallpaper and choose set as wallpaper.

Changing battery icons? You need to develop your own theme for that! lol. You can change the placement and if there is one or not. But not change the actual icon.
    07-07-11 07:51 AM
    i will have this theme but i can only pay with creditcard not with paypal.

help me please
    07-09-11 10:26 AM
    i will have this theme but i can only pay with creditcard not with paypal.

help me please

The default for the crackberry store is to pay by card, but if you download their store app to your blackberry it will allow you to pay with paypal.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    07-09-11 10:43 AM
125 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD