$2.50

Video:

McHide is a new theme creation that brings you the best of both worlds. The bottom dock on this theme hides away when you do not want to see it, and then you have two icons that stay stationary all the time. These icons are messages and calendar. There is a hidden today on this theme as well, so when you want to hide the bottom dock, just scroll up, and when you select the message icon or the calendar icon, you will automatically see your input.

There are also HotKeys with this theme as well. When you press the SpaceBar SearchIt will show up. When you press the $ sign, QuickLaunch will pop up. You need to have purchased, downloaded, and installed these applications for the hotkey to work.

Functions
    Sliding Dock which Hides Away
    Six Customize Icon for the Dock
    Two Stationary Icon which can not be replaced
    Hidden Today
    Huge Clock
    Hot Keys
    SpaceBar = SearchIt
    $ = Quicklaunch
    Wallpaper friendly. You can use any wallpaper you want without loosing the look and feel of the theme!

Purchase:
    Blackberry Bold 9700 - McHide (VIDEO INSIDE) - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Last edited by b15ginz; 02-27-10 at 12:22 AM.
    02-26-10 11:27 PM
    just purchased this theme and the $ key does not work. The space bar launches SearcIt but I cannot open Quicklaunch. ANy thoughts?
    02-27-10 12:58 AM
    Ill release an update tomorrow. Ill let u know when to download it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 01:01 AM
    a new up is uploaded...download and let me know
    02-27-10 02:16 AM
    Just updated and it seems to be working now. Thanks. Would love to be able to change the two fixed icons. Also, it"s tough to see the two fixed items with the highlight you have chosen. I like the hidden dock and the theme has zero lag which is great.
    02-27-10 10:59 AM
    Since the top is messages or today, I figure you can tell which is which when the hidden today appears. I do have plans to make them user defined and bigger.
    02-27-10 04:11 PM
    I understand I can see which is which when the messages and appontments pop up. I'm just not a big fan of today or hidden today themes. They mess with my wallpaper. I use Blackerry Weather as my homescreen and I like it nice and big with as much info as possible, so I don't really use any today or hidden today themes. Just a personal preference. It's not a big deal to hit M for messages or L for calendar access. Still, nice job with this - it's a very fast theme and I love the hidden dock.
    03-01-10 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD