01-22-12 01:57 PM
    andyahs likes this.
    01-22-12 02:05 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    01-22-12 02:11 PM
    01-22-12 02:40 PM
    Wu-wei, i just bought this wicked theme... but i use the 24hour clock and when i set my alarm... the small clock gets in the way of the big clock.... can you fix this for us Europeans? lol
    01-22-12 04:05 PM
    Wu-wei, i just bought this wicked theme... but i use the 24hour clock and when i set my alarm... the small clock gets in the way of the big clock.... can you fix this for us Europeans? lol
    Dang it....one thing i did not test.

Let me take a look at icon placement and see where I can move the alarm icon. Does 24 hour time fit in the time area OK?

I might move the alarm icon to underneath the time, if that sounds ok. And I'll do that as a separate version of the theme...Euro version or 24 hr version.

Oh, and if you just bought this one, I won't expect you to have to pay for a different version.
    Last edited by wu-wei; 01-22-12 at 05:18 PM.
    01-22-12 05:03 PM
    01-22-12 05:24 PM
    I think the 24hour clock fits the space... also i think a good place to put the alarm clock is right in the corner under the small calendar... what do you think?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    01-22-12 05:40 PM
    I think the 24hour clock fits the space... also i think a good place to put the alarm clock is right in the corner under the small calendar... what do you think?

I've been tinkering and doing some testing...I agree with you that under the calendar icon is the place to go.
    01-22-12 05:55 PM
    The 24hour clock does has alot of space because of the am or pm not being there.

01-22-12 06:18 PM
    The 24hour clock does has alot of space because of the am or pm not being there.

Click to view quoted image

Agreed - and that looks fugly with the alarm icon covering up the time. :$

I've tested to see whether I could move the alarm icon over to the left edge, but the "largest" or "widest" time is 22:44 and there's not enough room for the alarm there.

I just need to do some coding and move the alarm icon around.
    01-22-12 06:45 PM
    Ok cool.... do your thing, wu!

01-22-12 11:31 PM
    Beautiful theme!!! I am in love
    but i can also confirm that i am having trouble with the display of the 24hour clock for us foreigners. I cant wait for the update with the fix. in the meantime its time to do some research on this new CEO guy!!

EXCITING TIMES FOR BB USERS
    Thanks mate.
    01-23-12 03:02 AM

ahhh i have the same issue
    01-23-12 03:13 AM
    01-23-12 09:42 AM
    andyahs likes this.
    01-23-12 10:52 AM
    wu-wei likes this.
    01-23-12 02:54 PM
    I have been playing around with your theme for 2 days now and I am really loving it!
    Everytime I scroll down on my trackpad the dock shows itself! That is really helpful.
    I really enjoyed your leebo 6 theme so I figured I wouldn't be disappointed if I bought this and I was right. BTW this is the first theme I have bought

The leebo 6 theme inspired me to start making my own and so I have. I just hope I can make something as good as this one day.

Keep up the good work!!!

Last edited by phoreoneone; 01-29-12 at 05:48 PM.
    wu-wei likes this.
    01-23-12 06:43 PM
    I have been playing around with your theme for 2 days now and I am really loving it!
    Everytime I scroll down on my trackpad the dock shows itself! That is really helpful.
    I really enjoyed your leebo 6 theme so I figured I wouldn't be disappointed if I bought this and I was right.

The leebo 6 theme inspired me to start making my own and so I have. I just hope I can make something as good as this one day.

Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad I helped inspire you to dig into theme building.

This theme truly is the culmination of years of using my BlackBerry (from way back with good ol' Blue, the 7290), and I do believe it is my best product so far.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention some of the themes that inspired me to focus on what matters - the most notable of course are Reverie and ducaticorse's DC series.
    01-23-12 06:51 PM
    01-23-12 07:01 PM
    Just a quick note for OS5 users - I have a version coming for you guys, too.

I'm doing some coding tonight. Most of the element placement will be a snap to convert over, as will the dock and some other nifty features.

One thing that will be missing, though, is the dynamic calendar icon. I am working on finding a suitable alternative, as I really don't want to sacrifice all the screen real estate necessary for the text date on OS5. I forgot that it displays everything in long format, so the date reads "Monday, January 23". Ouch.

There are a few other differences that I'm working around as well, and I intend to make the OS5 version using as many of the OS7 icons and other elements as possible. I'm hoping my trick of getting home screen folders to change works too.
    catberryday and Mojave like this.
    01-23-12 08:52 PM
    Thanks to Wu for updating the Leebo Ultra Dock theme for the 24hour clock so fast... Keep up the good work like i said before, Wu

Kepped the original background for the support.

wu-wei and ench18 like this.
    01-24-12 05:42 AM
    ench18 and wu-wei like this.
    01-24-12 06:50 AM
    Thanks to Wu for updating the Leebo Ultra Dock theme for the 24hour clock so fast... Keep up the good work like i said before, Wu

Kepped the original background for the support.

How can I get update to the 24h clock version?
    01-24-12 08:12 AM
    Send Wu-wei a PM and he will help you further...

01-24-12 08:15 AM
107 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD