Pootermobile is back with a fun take on what has been called "Blackberry 7" aka "Juice" by Kevin Michaluk. Juice gives your BlackBerry a refreshing feel and also packs some cool features. A new feature included in all devices is a quick tutorial on the homescreen given to you by who other than Poots, The World of Pootermobile's mascot. He goes away once you go from the today screen back to the main screen and comes back only on a device reset or changing from a theme back to Juice. On the homescreen you will have a weather slot and some icons on the bottom. There is also a nifty little menu at the bottom banner that houses some fixed apps. And like always you can show off your wallpaper by simply clicking the escape key to hide everything on the screen, and clicking z or touching anywhere on the screen for touchscreen devices. You will have a great time using Juice and that is what Pootermobile is all about!

• 5 customizable icons (keyboard devices)
    • 8 customizable icons (touchscreen devices)
    • Weather slot
    • Calendar today screen with (8 entries keyboard devices) (10 entries touchscreen devices)
    • Clickable bottom banner menu with - Manage Connections, Options, Files and Memo
    • On screen tutorial for all devices
    • Owner info displayed on the today area
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Transitions throughout
    • Click escape key to hide everything (click z to show everything for keyboard devices) (touch anywhere on the screen to show everything on touchscreen devices)

Note: When navigating from the main homescreen to the today screen scroll to the right (do not scroll down) to get to the calendar entries

Get Juice from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 10-13-10 at 07:18 PM.
    10-11-10 11:58 PM
    cant wait to get my hands on this.. WOOOOO ROIDS goooo pooter.. lol btw this looks Smooth n professional. WOOT for you
    10-12-10 12:22 AM
    this looks amazing, good job pooter
    10-12-10 12:24 AM
    Very very nice pooter. You keep out doing yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 01:53 AM
    Nice Pooter!

10-12-10 02:15 PM
    cant wait to get my hands on this.. WOOOOO ROIDS goooo pooter.. lol btw this looks Smooth n professional. WOOT for you
    Hahaha you crazy smurfy! Thanks bro enjoy the Juice!

10-12-10 03:32 PM
    10-12-10 06:47 PM
    this looks amazing, good job pooter

Thanks! Did you get it?
    10-12-10 11:44 PM
    Thanks! Did you get it?
    Tomorrow I will, and I'll post a screenshot of what I got going on.
    10-13-10 02:57 AM
    I do love this theme, but I don't know if it is the user ha or the theme that's kicking my ***

1. Clicking z to show everything, also clicks the number 7 so I have to back out of dialing the number 7 everytime I bring up my screen.

2. When I click the bottom banner to open this option, if I scroll up, it goes to my icons behind. I did however find out you can scroll down. I find this annoying.

3. When I click over to the today screen, the only thing I can click on is the bottom banner, I can't scroll up through my calendar and click the arrow back to the main screen.

10-13-10 03:22 PM
    Ok SA55M here we go...

1. In order to use hotkeys in themes you have to disable the dial from homescreen option. Go to your call screen/open the menu/options/general options/dial from homescreen/no

2. To get to the menu at first you do have to scroll down, whether you find this annoying or not, that is the only navigation option I found that can be done.

3. When navigating from the main homescreen to the today screen scroll to the right (do not scroll down) to get to the calendar entries. Scroll left from any calendar entry to the little arrow click it for the main homescreen then scroll left.

Hope this helps
    10-13-10 07:16 PM
    Sweet, that helped tons! Thanks. This is a good quality theme.

10-13-10 08:24 PM
    Sweet, that helped tons! Thanks. This is a good quality theme.

Good! I updated all the original posts so there won't be any confusion. Enjoy the theme!
    10-13-10 08:42 PM
    Great theme!!! Perfect work!
    I only suggest to add following hotkeys:
    $ - SMS
    F - Facebook
    0 - Profiles
    Space - QuickLaunch

Then this will be my most favorite theme. ;-)
    10-14-10 12:50 PM
    Great theme!!! Perfect work!
    I only suggest to add following hotkeys:
    $ - SMS
    F - Facebook
    0 - Profiles
    Space - QuickLaunch

Then this will be my most favorite theme. ;-)

Thanks!

You see I try to stay away from putting hotkeys that open applications into themes because people like different locations of hotkeys. Sorry but I ind the only solution is to not put them in there :/
    10-14-10 02:50 PM
    10-18-10 01:29 PM
    Juice is now OS6 compatible!
    01-28-11 04:31 PM
    12-30-11 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD