Update: This theme is now available in two colours and in several fonts in the blue/orange colour scheme and a pink version is on the way!

One of the first things you will notice when you load this theme will be the fonts. There stylish and they are easy to read. The menus however run the standard BB Alpha Sans font for a more familiar feel. When you click to delete an item you will notice that even these icons have been made to match with the theme.

This theme contains 19 icons on the home screen - a weather slot (in the pictures the weather slot is by BerryWeather with is a paid app), and each sub tub contains a further 6 icons.

The tabs are split up into 3 categories - Messaging, Applications and Media.
    Each of these tabs are the first 18 applications in your applications menu and 19 is the weather application.

When you scroll down to your weather application when you first load up the theme and start to scroll across the tabs they will all disappear. Each tab you scroll over will light up blue and the text will be white. To activate the menu just click it and the icons will be displayed. When you scroll across to another tab the first tabs will automatically disappear.

As usual with all BB Design Worx themes the icons are extremely high quality and are a blend of Apple and Android.

Also this theme features our trademark - AKT - Adaptive Key Technology.
    This is specifically designed for people who like to keep the dial from homescreen feature but like shortcuts. This theme has:
    A = Contacts
    B = Browser
    C = Calendar
    F = Facebook
    G = Snaptu (Free App)
    L = Profiles
    M = Messages
    N = Wordpress (Free App)
    O = Options
    S or $ = SMS and MMS
    T = BBM
    Space = Quicklaunch (Paid App)

The lock screen for those running older OS5 version are also in for a treat! Your weather app is still displayed on your lock screen - very few offer this type of function!

This theme has it all, the style and the functions!

This theme is optomised for 480x360 Devices running OS5

This theme is normally $4.99 - Catch it now for only $2.49

To purchase direct from your Blackberry scan the following code.

Last edited by Stevies; 10-01-10 at 09:57 AM.
    09-28-10 09:28 AM
    Looks fantastic Stevie, as all your work does!
    09-28-10 09:42 AM
    09-28-10 10:11 AM
    Here is the theme with some different wallpapers:

Forgot to add earlier that whatever wallpaper you decide to use will also be displayed on your log screen.

Thanks Andy for the kind comments, appreciate them

Stevie
    09-28-10 02:15 PM
    Here is the theme with some different wallpapers:

Forgot to add earlier that whatever wallpaper you decide to use will also be displayed on your log screen.

Thanks Andy for the kind comments, appreciate them

Stevie
    I really want some of those wallpapers! Please post them. BTW, I did buy the theme today. Only two recommendations here: change the blue background to black on the today screen and cut the very small lag down. Great theme though!
    09-28-10 02:36 PM
    Thanks for the feedback and I'll get the wallpapers posted up for you tomorrow though they are from the wallpapers section on the forum here, think its V2 8900 or something.

Do you mean to change the applications screen to back?

Thanks again

Stevie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 04:09 PM
    Here are the other backgrounds:

Thanks

Stevie
    09-29-10 07:11 AM
    Thanks for the feedback and I'll get the wallpapers posted up for you tomorrow though they are from the wallpapers section on the forum here, think its V2 8900 or something.

Do you mean to change the applications screen to back?

Thanks again

Stevie

Nope. On the today screen at the top is a blue background to the header where all the clock, indicators and everything else is. It would be so much clearer to go with a shade of black (shaded) instead of blue.

BTW thanks for the wallpapers!
    09-29-10 08:42 AM
    Jhey Stevie:
    Just bought this and like it. However, if I could get a version without the custom fonts in email and BBM that would be great. I prefer to set my own fonts and need them larger than the ones you supplied as I cant see them too well. (Old eyes, ya know!) thanks.
    09-29-10 08:45 AM
    Jhey Stevie:
    Just bought this and like it. However, if I could get a version without the custom fonts in email and BBM that would be great. I prefer to set my own fonts and need them larger than the ones you supplied as I cant see them too well. (Old eyes, ya know!) thanks.
    I know what you mean about the old eyes. That is why I bought this theme. For the most part, nice and big. lol
    09-29-10 09:16 AM
    Would it be possible for you to put a screen shot up of the today area you are talking about?
    I'm a bit confused - to much medication (ill health - a whole other story)

Unfortunately when you change the buttons during theme building you lose the ability to let the user change the font. If you want me to do a custom change of font for you email me on [email protected] and give me the font name and size and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks

Stevie

09-29-10 01:38 PM
    Would it be possible for you to put a screen shot up of the today area you are talking about?
    I'm a bit confused - to much medication (ill health - a whole other story)

Unfortunately when you change the buttons during theme building you lose the ability to let the user change the font. If you want me to do a custom change of font for you email me on [email protected] and give me the font name and size and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks

Stevie

Unfortunately I cannot post a screenshot because it wants a url. Look at the background above the orange bar with the three sections: messaging, applications, and media. Above the orange bar is the area where you have the weather slot, signal indicators, notifications, time, date, and etc. That background is blue. You have a gradient shade of it. Keep the same gradient shade but make it black instead of blue. I hope that this helps.
    09-29-10 01:45 PM
    I'm with you now! Sorry about that.
    Will have to do that tomorrow as I'm not the best this evening. Might need to change the colours of the drop down boxes and highlights for Messaging, Apps and Media which could turn into a big job.
    I'll do you a one-of with just a black fade top section in the morning if you want? Drop me an email and I'll send you a link. I will then work on a full black version but that could take a few days as I'm trying to modify this theme for the 9000 series phones as well.

Thanks

Stevie

09-29-10 02:18 PM
    Get your credit cards out people - this is a fantastic theme that is screaming to be bought. When I consider any new theme, especially one I am paying for, I look at two things; DESIGN and FUNCTION. It's gotta look good and it's gotta work well.

From a design perspective, it can't be faulted. I love the color scheme, which simply "pops" out of the screen at you. It is easy on the eyes, and has most of what you need right on the home screen. It works well with lots of different wall papers and since the screen is mostly empty unless you choose to open a menu, it even works well using BerryWeather as the home screen wallpaper, which is a real winner for me.

Functionally speaking it's great. Grouping the apps together under the three separate headings and drop boxes works well and since they are all customizable you can get all of your system and third party messaging apps all together in one place, all your most-commonly-used apps together in one place and all the media apps you use together in one place. You've gotta love that.

After purchasing the theme I requested a different font that would be a little easier on my eyes, something sans serif and bold. Stevie was simply amazing with how he responded to my request, and he has put the new options on his website if you prefer to have a different font. Simply put, this is an excellent theme, good to look at, very functional, with absolutely ZERO LAG, and it's fun to use. I rotate themes all the time, but this is one that I will use over and over again.

If I had to make one slight change I might put a hotspot over the "time" and maybe the "battery", but this is being nit-picky, since I use QuickLaunch which works perfectly with this theme.

Nice job Stevie. Keep 'em coming. (And I hope you feel better too).

Tony

09-30-10 04:50 PM
    Stevie is one of the best developers to work with. A true and friendly gentleman for sure.
    09-30-10 06:31 PM
    Thanks for the very kind comments, glad you are enjoying the theme.

I've put a new picture at the top of this theme.

For further clarification the theme is available in the blue/orange colour scheme in 3 different menu fonts and is available in black/orange with BB Alpha Sans.

I also plan to do a pink and maybe an purple version as well!

Thanks

Stevie
    10-01-10 10:01 AM
    10-04-10 01:28 PM

10-04-10 02:56 PM
    Hi. How do I get the same size on the clock as your theme pictures? My is tiny and strange... I use � Bold 9700.

10-04-10 02:57 PM
    Hi. How do I get the same size on the clock as your theme pictures? My is tiny and strange... I use � Bold 9700.
    Do a battery pull. If that does not work delete the theme restart (battery pull) then download again.
    10-04-10 03:46 PM
    Did Andy's advice work? That's the only thing I can think off. Some remnants of previous themes remain.

Thanks

Stevie

10-04-10 06:00 PM
    I hav tried deleteing the team and reinnstalled it several times.My clock is still small and out of focus. Do I have tom change the Fonts and letter size in phone options?
    10-04-10 06:49 PM
    No, you'll not have to change fonts are anything like that. The clock font is set when designing the theme.

Could you post a screen shot if you still didn't get this to work? The battery pull for 30 seconds or so is one of the most important things after installing new themes.

Thanks

10-06-10 01:41 AM
    10-06-10 02:57 PM

10-07-10 12:21 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD