This has a hidden today with three entries, a weather slot with no text with it, and all icons do have text centered above the icons in a large font. The background has been changed to the one seen above, the BB logo.

I ask for donations but the theme is free. Thanks!

9700 Hidden Today

http://www.berryfreethemes.com/kyleg...dden_today.jad

I originally made this theme for Edward! Big shot out for helping me build it just right!

Donations: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by kylegelliott; 01-05-10 at 02:48 PM.
    12-08-09 02:48 PM
    this is a very nice modified precision zen theme, the weather icon also bounces when highlighted and transitions are of fade style, everything else is default precision zen including menu font sizes and the phone call screen. Kyle is very good at making changes to your preference!

Edward`
    12-08-09 02:58 PM
    this is a very nice modified precision zen theme, the weather icon also bounces when highlighted and transitions are of fade style, everything else is default precision zen including menu font sizes and the phone call screen. Kyle is very good at making changes to your preference!

Edward`
    Well thank you!, and thanks for added in the things I forgot to mention.
    12-08-09 03:06 PM
    Sorry..silly question..am I missing the download link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 07:37 PM
    Sorry..silly question..am I missing the download link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I only give it out for a donation. It says that in the thread. I could e-mail it to you but I ask for a donation, anything works. Thanks!
    12-08-09 07:39 PM
    nice theme...dont see why you're charging for it as a premium theme seems very similar to the stock theme...
    12-08-09 09:22 PM
    nice theme...dont see why you're charging for it as a premium theme seems very similar to the stock theme...
    Because it took time and effort to make it just right to the specific persons request.
    12-08-09 09:46 PM
    Does the profile icon work? Meaning you can scroll up and change it.
    02-25-10 10:16 PM
    Wonderfull theme!!! Why we don't kick this topic to the top???
    03-30-10 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD