Love this theme. Are there any planned updates? It would be great to be able to scroll left as well as right. Any chance to change the submenu from "custom"? It looks somewhat odd being called that. I believe the real os6 has it as "All"?

Also, any chance of fixing the lock screen wallpaper to match the user selected? It is fixed on the waterdrop default.

Thanks
    Hi- just bumping this up in hopes of a response from HedoneDesign
    09-29-10 09:29 AM
    Love this theme. Are there any planned updates? It would be great to be able to scroll left as well as right. Any chance to change the submenu from "custom"? It looks somewhat odd being called that. I believe the real os6 has it as "All"?

Also, any chance of fixing the lock screen wallpaper to match the user selected? It is fixed on the waterdrop default.

Thanks
    +1 on the lock screen i like to see the wallpaper im using and not the one defined by the theme developer, just preference also the notifications area doesn't show enough icons within the long available area with batteryex, berryweather and meterberry in the area it doesn't allow for many more icons to be shown as they come in. I liked the theme but went back to DreamTorch
    09-29-10 03:27 PM
    Its disappointing that no one from HedoneDesign took the time to respond to my questions-especially having paid $7 for this theme. I've reluctantly moved to Dreamtorch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 10:13 AM
    Its disappointing that no one from HedoneDesign took the time to respond to my questions-especially having paid $7 for this theme. I've reluctantly moved to Dreamtorch.
    Use the Contact link at HedoneDesign.com for help. May be easier.
    09-30-10 10:33 AM
    Use the Contact link at HedoneDesign.com for help. May be easier.
    Tried that - link didn't submit properly. I will try again.

Would you mind posting the wallpaper from your theme above. Its quite nice.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 10:46 AM
    Tried that - link didn't submit properly. I will try again.

Would you mind posting the wallpaper from your theme above. Its quite nice.

Thanks
    There is a contact form on the website itself to help you.

09-30-10 11:49 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD