Ever want to make you blackberry look like a droid, but keep your blackberry features and look good at the same time...

Try this Professional Custom Green Theme with Droid Icons and Hidden Today and Two Hidden Docks.

1st Dock is a row of 6 icons in user defined order....
    2nd Dock is 10 user-defined order boxes with text only..

Hidden Today drops down from top of theme from notification bar when you select it.
    Dock Appears From Middle of Screen, with six icons on it hit plus sign on bottom dock to show.

Hit Up arrow on bottom dock to show 10 button text only menu.

Left "MOST" fonts default to allow for user-defined size. Must be above 9.
    Green Look Throughout every screen in theme.

Themes In Motion

Buy At Mobihand or Crackberry Store.
    For 2.99 Using the Coupon Below!
    After March 17th 3.99...
    Get it cheaper while you can...

**Keyboard Shortcuts**

@ - PROFILES
    r - CLOCK
    $ - SMS and MMS (must have $ designated as currency key)
    e - MEDIA FOLDER
    spacebar - QUICKLAUNCH (not included...highly recommended)
    j - MANAGE CONNECTIONS

Next 24 Hours Everyone Can Get A Dollar Off By Using Coupon Code

march17

Happy Saint Patrick's Day... Enjoy the Green.
    03-16-11 11:19 PM
    Screenshots with personal wallpaper:

This is a slick theme IMO; I love that I have "today" feature for BBM, and am thrilled that the ten text icons are user-customizable- that's so rare! Extremely fast theme [on my 9780 running 6.0.448], big thumbs up on this one.
    parkerstorm likes this.
    03-17-11 05:36 AM
    Just bought this and like it a lot but I would love to have email and text fonts to be user defined. They are too small for me and I prefer my fonts to be user defined. Any chance of that. I am willing to pay for customization. Would love this too in a deep red color. It's a very nice theme with smooth transitions. Nice job.
    03-17-11 10:41 AM
    theme updated today to speed up overall performance and changed profile icon for quiet.
    03-19-11 11:40 PM
    Great theme!!

Last edited by andyahs; 12-01-11 at 05:45 PM.
    03-20-11 02:02 PM
    I am new to Crackberry and buying themes for my blackberry, and I am loving this! I purchased this theme because i wanted something green for St. Patty's day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this theme!!! The green color is perfect for spring and very pleasing to the eye, and the icons are so cute! Also, when i had a problem installing the theme (im so tech dumb) tech revive replied immediately and was so helpful! Maybe they would be nice enough to make this theme in pink as well?
    03-24-11 04:12 PM
    I am new to Crackberry and buying themes for my blackberry, and I am loving this! I purchased this theme because i wanted something green for St. Patty's day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this theme!!! The green color is perfect for spring and very pleasing to the eye, and the icons are so cute! Also, when i had a problem installing the theme (im so tech dumb) tech revive replied immediately and was so helpful! Maybe they would be nice enough to make this theme in pink as well?
    Did you see Tech made a pink version of this?

Also, i had some requests for this wall .. so here it is ..

03-28-11 11:54 AM
    12-01-11 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD