Fuss Standard & ScrollBar feature list is below:
    1. Standard 6 Customizable Bottom Dock Icons / ScrollBar 12 Customizable Bottom Dock Icons
    2. 5 Locked Quick-Access Icons (Messages, Calendar, Videos, Facebook and QuickLaunch)
    3. Hidden Today Preview Area (Closeable by Clicking on the X or Open by Clicking the Check) 6 - 9 Entries Depending on Device.
    4. High Quality Icons and Fresh Interface.
    5. Hide (Escape Key) Will Clear all Icons and Quick Access Menu from HomeScreen for super Clean look
    6. Show (Space Key) will make all Icons and Quick Access Menu appear on Home Screen Feature
    7. NO Memory Leaks or Battery Drains
    8. Extremely Wallpaper Friendly
    9. High Speed and Performance on Device

Note:
    1. QuickLaunch must be purchased Separately
    2. Today Plus Entries varies on device models

Version UPDATE 1.1
    1) Indicator Box Added on the Bottom Dock
    2) 12th Icon -> 1st Icon Scroll taken off (Scrollbar Edition)

Purchase at: Crackberry

JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 03-29-10 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Version Updated to 1.1
    03-26-10 01:44 PM
    Home screen looks great. Any shots of message folders, phone, memos, calendar, etc?
    03-26-10 02:21 PM
    Wow, I had to fuss over this theme!! had it for 10 minutes and deleted!

Major issues:
    1) no icon selector on main screen (you have no idea what icon you are selecting)
    2) the scrolling feature is actually a loop scroll, so there is not beginning and end, it just loops (very annoying)
    3) when I hide the dock I cannot bring it back with the space bar; this caused me to have to re-boot every time I hid my dock.

These are major issues and I advise anyone considering buying this theme for your 9700 to stay away! I am trying to get my money back from MobiHand as we speak.

Sorry JC Designs, but this theme needs some major work!!
    03-26-10 07:49 PM

ALL of JC's themes have bugs. And he NEVER fixes them. Hope you get your money back.
    03-26-10 10:30 PM

Major issues:
    1) no icon selector on main screen (you have no idea what icon you are selecting)
    2) the scrolling feature is actually a loop scroll, so there is not beginning and end, it just loops (very annoying)
    3) when I hide the dock I cannot bring it back with the space bar; this caused me to have to re-boot every time I hid my dock.

These are major issues and I advise anyone considering buying this theme for your 9700 to stay away! I am trying to get my money back from MobiHand as we speak.

Sorry you had to play guinea pig... but thanks for the heads up.
    03-26-10 11:14 PM

Major issues:

Hello

1) I can have an icon selector on the main screen that isnt an issue at all, I made it with the quake feature for a smalller svg for fast performance and I also have the text indicator on the bottom to let you know which icon you are on.
    2) I made the loop from the 12th icon back to the 1st icon on the bottom dock for fast operation. If you want a non scrolling from the 12th to the 1st and vice versa again that isnt an issue.
    3) I tested it on both my Bold 9000 and 9700 without any issues. So I have no clue what you are referring to at. We test all our themes on actual devices before release. I suggest you do a full 45 seconds battery pull after installing any new software for the OS.

So if you are only referring to what you like on points 1 & 2 which can be, then I REALLY dont see what you mean by MAJOR work. Please drop me a more honest review than this.

Cheers

John

ALL of JC's themes have bugs. And he NEVER fixes them. Hope you get your money back.
    I notice you only bash all theme designers that are premium, please let me know which one i NEVER fix. And please let me know why you are an expert on ALL JC's themes having bugs?? Do you think CB will blog our creations if we are that bad???
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 03-26-10 at 11:26 PM.
    03-26-10 11:20 PM
    Hey JC don't sweat it bro!! I love your designs since my 9000 days and your work has always been innovative and your support even more amazing! I bought all your work for my 9000 and you were kind enough to give me specials on my 9700. I will not be afraid to drop even $7 on your work even today with all the specials designers are running as I did 2 years ago! Keep up the good work!
    03-26-10 11:59 PM
    ^^$7 on a theme?? whoa...
    03-27-10 04:34 AM
    yes, please add an icon selector of some sort, because i've been having trouble being able to tell which one i had scrolled too since i purchased the theme yesterday.
    03-27-10 02:11 PM
    yes, please add an icon selector of some sort, because i've been having trouble being able to tell which one i had scrolled too since i purchased the theme yesterday.
    Not a problem at all! My next update is coming up and I will be making an icon selector on the bottom dock and also to stop it from scrolling continously from 12th -> 1st and vice versa. If there is anything else.. please do feel free to voice it here.

Cheers

John
    03-27-10 05:25 PM
    i have been using gadgetbean since my 8300 to my 8310 to my 9000 and now on my 9700 i've never had an issue or a problem with the themes or the customer service he gives. love your work john.... cheers
    03-27-10 05:34 PM
    just bought the fuss theme.. i like it it is what he says it is its fast you "can" see what icon you are scrolling over very nice
    03-27-10 05:58 PM
    ok after hiding all the useless icons the space bar does indeed bring back the scroll. again nice work jc
    03-27-10 06:04 PM
    ok after hiding all the useless icons the space bar does indeed bring back the scroll. again nice work jc
    Yup Space Bar works for me also .. brings back all the icons when I need to use them!!! And love the hide feature where I can have my family showing when I am at the airports.
    03-27-10 06:20 PM
    now this is the fuss theme changed the background to something a little sexier (sorry jc lol) but you can see on the scroll that blackberry messenger is showing..
    03-27-10 06:20 PM
    heres a screen shot with no icons showing just hit the space bar pow!
    03-27-10 06:33 PM
    please make a version with precision icons
    03-27-10 09:23 PM
    ^^ serious? lol.. I highly doubt that request will be taken seriously
    03-27-10 09:25 PM
    ^^ serious? lol.. I highly doubt that request will be taken seriously
    There are people who enjoy the stock icons. not everything needs to have new icons in there theme. Some like vanilla ice cream other enjoy testing the other 31 flavors to each is his or her own.
    John has been awesome making stock icons version on all his themes if enough request are made most premium theme makers dont bother.
    Glad your back John always love your work.
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 03-27-10 at 09:41 PM.
    03-27-10 09:38 PM
    not sure who john is, but the comment I was referring to was asking for this theme to be completely redone to have diff icon set. it just seems off to ask for such a request only because this theme is set. Its already being sold for how it is. I never said stock icons arent enjoyable. I would say the same thing if someone requested any of mine or your themes to "please redo it with precision icons". Its one thing to request a bug fix or something, but to just say "please redo it with stock precision icons." I dunno man.
    03-27-10 09:44 PM
    gorgeous theme!
    03-27-10 09:48 PM
    please make a version with precision icons
    Sure like Ely said, that would definitely be something for me to do after I finish the update on this theme in a few days. Stay tune.

There are people who enjoy the stock icons. not everything needs to have new icons in there theme. Some like vanilla ice cream other enjoy testing the other 31 flavors to each is his or her own.
    John has been awesome making stock icons version on all his themes if enough request are made most premium theme makers dont bother.
    Glad your back John always love your work.
    Hey Ely!! Its been awhile bro!! Hope all is well for ya and your loved ones!! Thanks for the welcome back!! Looks like I got alot of catching up to do And much love back at your work =)

not sure who john is, but the comment I was referring to was asking for this theme to be completely redone to have diff icon set. it just seems off to ask for such a request only because this theme is set. Its already being sold for how it is. I never said stock icons arent enjoyable. I would say the same thing if someone requested any of mine or your themes to "please redo it with precision icons". Its one thing to request a bug fix or something, but to just say "please redo it with stock precision icons." I dunno man.
    Its cool man, I tend to be accommodating and maybe optimo asked me before on my other themes in the past.

gorgeous theme!
    Thanks!!
    03-28-10 12:34 AM
    Version Updated to 1.1

Changes:
    1) Indicator Box on the Bottom Dock
    2) 12th Icon -> 1st Icon Scroll taken off (Scrollbar Edition)

Enjoy!

John
    03-29-10 03:00 AM
    Home screen looks great. Any shots of message folders, phone, memos, calendar, etc?
    No?

I'd just like to know a purchased theme is fully integrated into every bit of the UI. More than just a face lift, you know?
    03-29-10 08:47 AM
    No?

I'd just like to know a purchased theme is fully integrated into every bit of the UI. More than just a face lift, you know?
    I do this after my dayjob, I will get you some shots tonight when I get home.

Cheers

John
    03-29-10 10:49 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD