The 2nd offering from Shankeith keeps the homescreen very elegant and to the point. If your the type to show off your wallpaper more then the amount of icons on your home screen, this is the theme for you! Professional yet very versatile in features, all the most important information is on your homescreen!

Features:

* - QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe compatible (spacebar on homescreen)
    * - Hidden Scrollable Dock with 10 user defined icons
    * - Main icon displayed when dock is unselected; user definable
    * - Optional Hidden Today (Items Non-Selectable)
    * - Battery Indicator with approximate percentage
    * - Optional Fading Transitions on OS 4.7 and up devices

Versions:
    -The Today version allows you to view upcoming appointments, new messages and missed calls when you highlight the respectable icon. "No Today" doesn't allow that feature.
    -Transitions are the little animations in between menus where they fade in and out. To preview the animations watch the youtube video. Transition-less doesn't have this feature (This is only available for OS 4.7 and up).

Notes:
    -Please choose the correct one for your Operating System (OS).
    To find out what OS you have, press alt+shift+h then "app version" should list your current OS
    -Curve 8900 users with OS 5.0 can use 9630/9700 files to gain transitions.

Youtube Video:

Buy it Here: $2.00
    Finesse - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Last edited by shankeith; 05-16-10 at 10:04 PM.
    01-06-10 02:15 PM
    Awesome!!!!
    2 dollars for a limited time???? Maybe? Hehe I kid.
    On another note, check your inbox please, I PM'd you.
    01-06-10 02:22 PM
    Lockscreen? please
    The panel option "blackberry key" (optional, select, paste) is semi transparent or opaque?
    No transition gives the panel option as opaque base with firmware blackberry??
    01-06-10 03:05 PM
    Lockscreen? please
    The panel option "blackberry key" (optional, select, paste) is semi transparent or opaque?
    No transition gives the panel option as opaque base with firmware blackberry??
    semi transparent

im sorry, i dont understand what your saying about no transition
    01-06-10 03:13 PM
    anything you can do about the size of the beejive icon? its bigger than all the rest?

ps this is the most amazing theme yet!
    01-06-10 03:26 PM
    anything you can do about the size of the beejive icon? its bigger than all the rest?

ps this is the most amazing theme yet!
    hmmm, thats not changeable on my end, do you have a scrnshot i can take a look at using CaptureIt?
    01-06-10 03:32 PM
    Yay, I bought and downloaded it, but haven't set it up yet. Waited patiently for this and I look forward to giving it a test run.
    01-06-10 03:43 PM
    its the one next to blackberry messenger

01-06-10 04:01 PM
    its the one next to blackberry messenger

i cant see the picture
    01-06-10 04:09 PM

there you go, haha sorry
    01-06-10 04:42 PM

there you go, haha sorry
    what happens when u move the icon to another slot?
    01-06-10 05:22 PM
    nothing...not sure why?
    01-06-10 05:29 PM
    Very nice!!!!!!! Simple & FAST!!!!
    01-06-10 08:58 PM
    nothing...not sure why?
    if its that one icon that no matter where u place it, its something to do with the programs icon, unfortunately i cant change it
    01-06-10 09:40 PM
    you really have a unique taste for creating themes
    i have tried many themes
    on 9000
    the 8900
    and now the 9700

and i can say that i always get bored of using themes
    and go back to the original one

this theme
    is the most best theme i have ever used
    01-08-10 04:21 AM
    What happened to the original background? any chance you can get it to us? I really liked it.
    01-08-10 08:57 AM
    I encountered a small bug. Sometimes waking up the phone (in which I mean when the screen turns off and you turn the screen back on by pressing any key), the icon beside the centre icon will be missing(either left or right; seems random). Only by scrolling left or right will the icon reappear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 09:29 AM
    I encountered a small bug. Sometimes waking up the phone (in which I mean when the screen turns off and you turn the screen back on by pressing any key), the icon beside the centre icon will be missing(either left or right; seems random). Only by scrolling left or right will the icon reappear.

yes, i will admit, this is a small bug that i could not fix at this time, i am researching more into this as we speak however, and of course update it immediately if i find a fix
    01-08-10 09:48 AM
    I bought this theme and had to delete it... I installed it and my battery life after a charge went down from 100% to 90% in 20 minutes with one 30 second call and two emails.
    01-08-10 10:47 AM
    I bought this theme and had to delete it... I installed it and my battery life after a charge went down from 100% to 90% in 20 minutes with one 30 second call and two emails.
    my themes never have problems with battery life or memory leaks, usually most problems like these are fixed with a battery pull after install of the theme
    01-08-10 10:48 AM
    my themes never have problems with battery life or memory leaks, usually most problems like these are fixed with a battery pull after install of the theme
    yea im going to download it again today and see what happens.. all in all though, really clean looking theme.
    01-08-10 10:53 AM
    yea im going to download it again today and see what happens.. all in all though, really clean looking theme.
    Yeah, I would try it out again. I have had no problems at all with battery life on this theme. I rotate 3 themes constantly and this is now stuck in my top 3! If anything, it helps out with battery life and overall speed.
    01-08-10 05:22 PM
    If you guys didnt get the email, please check it now, the minor overlapping has been fixed and bluetooth/wifi indicators have been moved to the top the update is now available, if you havent purchased the theme yet, you will get the updated version.
    01-08-10 07:43 PM
    Got the email..I've downloaded the new version...looks a lot better...will also update about the battery ..thanks

01-08-10 07:49 PM
    Got the email..I've downloaded the new version...looks a lot better...will also update about the battery ..thanks

thanks for letting me know, first day putting out updates on my themes, didnt know if the emails were going out or not, lol.
    01-08-10 07:50 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD