FIRST 15 COPIES - FREE - THEY WILL GO FAST - HURRY - USE CODE 'EZBBFREE'

EZBB comes with 3 constant buttons on the home screen allowing easy access to Messages, Calendar and Contacts. The theme also comes complete with hidden today that features a custom background that disappears when no longer needed allowing you to see your wallpaper clearly.

The home screen docks features 8 smaller OS6 style icons and the dock can easily be hidden away, along with the constant buttons by simply pressing your ESCAPE key. bring both back with the press of your SPACEBAR.

EZBB features custom selection and focus icons as well as transparent menus and a warm blue color throughout. The theme also features custom meters for battery, signal and wifi, along with numerous hotkeys and a home screen weather dock for your favorite weather app.

Hotkeys include:

ESCAPE - Hide the dock and constant buttons
    SPACEBAR - Show the dock and constant buttons
    F - Facebook
    0 - Profiles
    $ - SMS/MMS

OS 5.0 required. Supports 480 x 360 devices 8900, 8910, 8930, 9630, 9650, 9700.

• 3 constant buttons on home screen
    • 8 small OS6 icon dock
    • Custom Battery/Signal/Wifi Meters
    • Custom Selection & Focus Graphics
    • Transparent Menus/Dialogs
    • Easy access to messages, calendar & contacts
    • Hidden today background image disappears when not needed
    • Easily hide or show the constant buttons dock as well as the small icon dock
    • Home screen weather slot
    • Various Hotkeys

Download Now
    11-01-10 07:54 PM
    So far it's a pretty sweet theme, looks good thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 08:12 PM
    Glad you like it...
    11-01-10 08:13 PM
    awesome theme! thank you very much!!
    11-01-10 08:21 PM
    Great theme ! Super job ! Keep 'em coming cause I just found my favorite theme ! Thanks and keep up the great work !!!

11-01-10 08:27 PM
    Dang all the freebies gone .
    11-01-10 08:47 PM
    My fourth (maybe fifth) Igster theme and I love them all. Great work as usual

11-01-10 08:54 PM
    Got my free copy and loving the theme. It's wallpaper friendly too..

One thing that I'd change is the weather slot position. Wish it's placed a little up, just near the contact icon. But everything else is great.

11-01-10 09:30 PM
    it has a font problem... when i change size of font the font for the phone numbers when you press SEND do not change
    11-01-10 10:19 PM
    Thanks for all the warm replies guys.

CrackFachry, I had another request to move the weather slot up, so I might do this for the next release.

ShootingStars, can you send me a PM with a link to an image showing the problem? I changed the font throughout in this one and may decide to change it back to standard font (on menus/etc.) if it is an issue. Changing the font in Theme Builder sometimes causes strange results. I would like to see the issue though first hand.
    11-01-10 10:36 PM
    i dont know how to take an image, dont want to spend my busy time now doing this

but on the 9700

1) change font size to like 6 or 7...
    2) now press SEND to dial a number
    3) the font of contact's name is changed, but the phone number font is still the normal big chunky font
    11-02-10 02:05 AM
    I will look into it and as mentioned, may put the fonts back to original and allow them to simple be user defined. I think the issue you are dealing with currently is the fonts are theme defined and changing them will cause issues like this.
    11-02-10 07:21 AM
    v1.1 Update:

Fixed a font issue on the call screen as well as moving the weather slot up to the top right corner underneath the top dock, per several requests.
    11-02-10 05:44 PM
    Really like using this theme. Actually liked the weather where it was like with your Android Zen theme but it works up top too. Going to be on here for quite some time

11-02-10 08:44 PM
    Thanks for the post Sam. Much appreciated. Glad you like it.
    11-03-10 07:15 AM
    If you are to ever update this terrific theme again for whatever reason would it be possible to have the clock a little larger? I personally do not use bedside mode at night and have noticed its a little hard to focus on the time with dreary eyes. I do truly love this theme.
    11-04-10 07:33 PM
    Hey Sam...I can look into it, but unfortunately the clock is on the upper dock and there really isn't much more room, so it would be tough to make it larger without changing the theme quite a bit.
    11-04-10 07:50 PM
    Thats fine. Thank you for posting back so quick. Its still a great theme. Can't wait to see your next one.
    11-04-10 08:01 PM
    Thanks for the update. Great weather slot position. NIce job!
    11-06-10 09:16 PM
    Can give another free copy? sry but juz tryin my luck...

11-07-10 12:52 AM
    Thanks for the update. Great weather slot position. NIce job!
    Glad you like it!

Can give another free copy? sry but juz tryin my luck...
    Sorry, they are long gone now...The theme is only $2.99 to purchase. Much cheaper than many I have seen...
    11-07-10 01:22 AM
    Glad you like it!

Sorry, they are long gone now...The theme is only $2.99 to purchase. Much cheaper than many I have seen...
    I wld buy it if I cld... Quite hard without a credit card... Anyway thks although I can use it but I wld still say by far urs is simple yet stylish.. So nice job

11-07-10 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD