This theme is immense!!

What weather program is best though? I have some games browser link atm lol
    I like Berryweather, started with the free ver. and upgraded to the full ver. about a month ago.

The Berryweather wallpaper goes nice with Simple Eminence.
    03-05-10 04:58 PM
    Ive had beweather for about 3 months now and its the only weather app I use, I love it!
    03-06-10 09:36 AM
    Wanna Buy But Is The Font Size User Controllable Or Is It Set/Stuck To One Size?
    03-06-10 12:54 PM
    Wanna Buy But Is The Font Size User Controllable Or Is It Set/Stuck To One Size?
    C&P from website-

Features:

Weather Slot on Home Page (7th Icon in Applications's)
    Hidden Today
    Custom Transparent Banner works with all wallpaper colors
    Transparent Menu's and Dialog Boxes
    Custom Changing Icons (Folders Open and Icons move/change when Highlighted)
    Large Clock on Home Screen
    Smooth Transitions
    User Defined Font and Font Size
    User Defined Home Screen Wallpaper
    Custom Percentage Battery Meter
    QuickLaunch Shortcut added to SpaceBar
    Guaranteed Lag Free
    03-06-10 04:41 PM
    Hey,

This theme crashes with the latest leak! Well it works but the browser wont open, it gets a java exception error. Dunno if you can fix this in a new release
    03-07-10 04:14 PM
    Eminence in RED!!!

03-07-10 06:56 PM
    Hey,

This theme crashes with the latest leak! Well it works but the browser wont open, it gets a java exception error. Dunno if you can fix this in a new release
    It's the leak, not the theme.
    03-07-10 11:55 PM
    It's the leak, not the theme.
    Browser opens on other themes mate, just seems strange

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 02:36 AM
    Just tried opera beta 5 that opens fine, its just normal browser and it only happens on this theme

Gonna have to browse on opera cus I like the theme too much!

03-08-10 02:49 AM
    Just tried opera beta 5 that opens fine, its just normal browser and it only happens on this theme

Gonna have to browse on opera cus I like the theme too much!

Well we don't want you to be forced not to use your browser, but I am using 5.0.0.442 on a 9700 and 5.0.0.419 on a 9630 and not having these issues. I have 26 beta testers and I have checked with them all, none of them are having this issue. Also I've sold several hundreds of this theme and no one has had this complaint to date. I can't help but think it's something either with your service books, or the leak itself. Leaks are not official and they do have bugs and or issues. I would try going back to the latest stable OS.
    03-08-10 05:23 PM
    Well we don't want you to be forced not to use your browser, but I am using 5.0.0.442 on a 9700 and 5.0.0.419 on a 9630 and not having these issues. I have 26 beta testers and I have checked with them all, none of them are having this issue. Also I've sold several hundreds of this theme and no one has had this complaint to date. I can't help but think it's something either with your service books, or the leak itself. Leaks are not official and they do have bugs and or issues. I would try going back to the latest stable OS.
    Yeah I had your theme on my old os it worked fine! Keep up the good work

03-08-10 05:28 PM
    I'm running .536 on my 9700 with no browser issues on this theme.

03-09-10 10:15 AM
    Its very strange, if i open it from a link.. it works fine but it dont if i click the browser icon.. Got used to opera now anyway..

It does it on some themes and not others, if i use a theme like mac daddy or classique it opens but if i put this on or the windows one it dont open.. Ive wiped twice and it still did it.

Meh, have to live with it lol
    03-09-10 02:05 PM
    Nice looking theme. I plan on getting this once I get my Bold 9700 next week.
    03-11-10 10:17 PM
    Its very strange, if i open it from a link.. it works fine but it dont if i click the browser icon.. Got used to opera now anyway..

It does it on some themes and not others, if i use a theme like mac daddy or classique it opens but if i put this on or the windows one it dont open.. Ive wiped twice and it still did it.

Meh, have to live with it lol
    That is strange. I'm running 545 OS and browser icon works for me. But I usually don't use the icon since I have dial from homescreen turned off and just press the B button.
    03-12-10 09:40 AM
    Bump 10char
    05-17-10 11:52 PM
    I wasn't sure what you meant below, so I downloaded the latest version thinking you had increased the font size?

Anyhow, would you please consider assigning the $ key for SMS.

Thanks.

-Rich

Bump 10char
    05-18-10 08:29 AM
    Love the theme.. First one I've bought.. First one I've actually used other than the stock one for that matter..

Anyway, with the stock themes, when I lock the phone, it still shows the custom wallpaper I set. When I lock the phone with Eminence, it shows the default wallpaper for it. Any way I can get it to show the wallpaper I changed it to?

Thanks!
    05-19-10 08:10 AM
    Love the theme.. First one I've bought.. First one I've actually used other than the stock one for that matter..

Anyway, with the stock themes, when I lock the phone, it still shows the custom wallpaper I set. When I lock the phone with Eminence, it shows the default wallpaper for it. Any way I can get it to show the wallpaper I changed it to?

Thanks!
    At this time the theme builder doesn't allow it. Sorry
    05-19-10 11:27 PM
    Now that's a pisser.. I don't know what theme builder you use (not sure what's actually out there), but I certainly hope they fix that.. That's a killer for me actually.. I'll get over it though.
    05-20-10 06:02 AM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD