Demo Here.
    Please note - The Demo will ONLY include the hidden, sliding, and bouncing icons dock. There are no other features in the free demo.

It is finally here, the anticipated DroidSlide!

DroidSlide has everything you ever wanted in a Blackberry Theme. The theme features (to name a few), a hidden dock, a sliding dock, and bouncing icons. This theme is the first of it�s kind! I have gotten a lot of positive feedback for the free version that is out. Read on to see all of the features!

Features
    .Two Hotkeys
    >>>Spacebar opens QuickLaunch
    >>>$ opens SMS and MMS
    .Four Hotspots
    >>>Click the battery and it opens Options
    >>>Click the clock and it opens the Clock application
    >>>Click the date and it open the Calendar Application (or activates the hidden today on roll over)
    >>>Click the wifi/signal meters and it opens Manage Connections
    .Transparent Backgrounds
    .Hidden Weather Slot

>>>Click ALT+o (+) and it shows the slot
    >>>Click ALT+i (-) and it hides the slot
    .Eight slots for hidden today
    .Custom Battery Meter with %
    .Custom Wifi/Signal Meters
    .Wallpaper Friendly
    .16 icons that slide, bounce, AND HIDE

Weather slot Shown

Weather slot Hidden

Transparent Backgrounds

Hidden Today

There will be a video on my website of this theme on Monday - 5/3/2010. LOOK OUT FOR IT!

DroidSlide!

Purchase
    05-02-10 10:36 PM
    Great! I've been waiting on this one. Question, i'm on OS .545, will my 3rd party icons update/refresh with this theme?

thanks
    05-03-10 09:14 AM
    Some will, some wont. Download the demo and see which ones wont.
    05-03-10 09:57 AM
    If I may make one request, only because it's a paid theme, would u please add app text on the weather slot? OCD would be ideal but at least when highlighted would be nice.. Personally I prefer app text for all homescreen icons but the weather is the only one that is kind of a must imo..

Otherwise, I love the upgrades and the custom batt icon.. And best of all how smooth it runs! If u could just consider making that minor update, it would be greatly appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 11:08 PM
    If I may make one request, only because it's a paid theme, would u please add app text on the weather slot? OCD would be ideal but at least when highlighted would be nice.. Personally I prefer app text for all homescreen icons but the weather is the only one that is kind of a must imo..

Otherwise, I love the upgrades and the custom batt icon.. And best of all how smooth it runs! If u could just consider making that minor update, it would be greatly appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Because composer doesnt give you the ability to add a app name next to the icons, I didnt. I will look into it and If I find a way, I will post a update.
    05-04-10 12:22 AM
    Because composer doesnt give you the ability to add a app name next to the icons, I didnt. I will look into it and If I find a way, I will post a update.
    oh i see, I don't know much about composer.. if it's non-OCD text, how about showing the app name right above the dock? nothin too fancy... just would like to be able to see my weather info without having to open up WeatherBug...

we appreciate all the time and effort you put into the theme!
    Last edited by NinjaB; 05-04-10 at 12:53 AM.
    05-04-10 12:47 AM
    for non-OCD text, I was just thinking right above the dock.. nothin too fancy...

I actually had to do away with that because it made the theme lag like crazy with the hidden weather app..made no sence, but it did.
    05-04-10 12:49 AM
    oh that is wierd but I gotcha.. no prob, since you've already exhausted all the logical options I'll just have to make do

Very cool theme, definitely worth the 2.50 people!
    05-04-10 12:55 AM
    It took me soooo long to release it because I was trying to figure out why it was so damn laggy. I took out the weather slot and it was fine - but I wanted a hidden weather slot to kill two birds with one stone.

I then realized that it was laggy when the icons were scrolling, so I took out the bouncing icons.. NOPE still laggy. Then I took out the status text and BOOM - no more lag. I then reinstalled the bouncing icons and there was still no lag. I spent like 4 hours editing the code, fixing the code, adding code, erasing code...when all I had to do was click a friggin button in theme builder.... SIGH. So annoying!

I am pretty sure there is a way to add it in Composer - but it will take a lot of coding and trial and error, and you guessed it - testing, to see if it works.

I am working on my Mock6 theme now - its killer.

Mockup:

The theme is different and if you join my group you can test it..
    05-04-10 01:00 AM
    Does this theme work on the curve 8520?? I really want it! :-(
    05-04-10 07:05 AM
    Does this theme work on the curve 8520?? I really want it! :-(
    I'm with you - any love for the 85XX series?
    05-04-10 12:43 PM
    I will port it over soon - working on something else.
    05-04-10 03:22 PM
    I bought this theme today, and so far i'm really liking it. Here's a little feedback:
    I find that the batt meter, clock and date are all super small. I assume that's what you were shooting for in order to make the theme as wallpaper friendly as possible. The percentage on the batt meter is also really small, and the color of it makes it very difficult to see. If you plan on doing updates in the future, it would be great if they all could be made a tad larger and perhaps the batt percentage a different color. I think it would be great also, to incorporate the call screen that is with the standard zen theme, that allows you to see numbers that you input during a call. That helps me when calling the bank, etc to see that the acct number i'm entering is correct. Oh yeah....+1 for the weather text

So far no lag, and no issues. Very functional theme...just my lil 2cents

thank you!
    Thanks for a great theme
    05-04-10 03:32 PM
    Thank you for the great feedback and I will put those changes into a theme update.

Looking into getting the weather text up there...
    I could do it if the weather was slot 1, however, for those who do not use the weather slot, they need to put in a unuseable icon for slot 1 which would probably **** off the crowd who doesn't use the weather slot.

I didn't touch the call screen, for the most part the theme is oem other than the home screen.
    05-04-10 04:00 PM
    This theme is pretty amazing. Not only do I never have to get into my menu to get to what I need, but it's incredible on my battery. I unplugged it from the charger at 8am, have had it on ring and vibrate all day, and have had wifi on for several hours now... It's nearing 10:30 and I've still got 90% battery, normally I'd be down to 60 or less.

Running OS .593.
    05-06-10 10:18 PM
    I'm glad it is running smooth for you... Thanks for the feedback.
    05-07-10 01:25 AM
    I agree the signal meters are to small. also when the weather icon is displayed the top two today items overlap with the weather icon. Also compared to your free version of droidslide i am getting some lag on the hidden sliding dock. I dont know why but the free version is much smoother than the premium version.

*edit* im using a tour on 5.0
    Last edited by rryoung; 05-17-10 at 09:23 PM.
    05-17-10 09:06 PM
    Your lag is not due to the theme.

The reason why the hidden today overlaps the weather slot is because if I was to move the hidden today down, there would be a huge gap if the weather slot was hidden and not shown. Hide the weather slot when viewing calendar entries. (ALT -)

For the battery, I am aware of it and do plan on releasing and update with a newer battery.
    05-17-10 10:12 PM
    Still no 8250 compatibility yet?
    05-28-10 04:00 AM
    I still plan on it - I have just been extremely busy.
    05-28-10 11:15 AM
    I tried several themes and liked this one so much that I bought it.

Great job!!
    06-12-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD