Theme name: BlueBizz
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0),

BB-Freaks is giving 20 free copies of this theme!!!!
    Just use coupon code 20BLBZ @ checkout to get for FREE!!!

Special Price: $1.99 until 30 Nov
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

11-22-10 05:25 PM
    Very sleek professional look, love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 05:43 PM
    Thank You!

11-22-10 05:57 PM
    Wow awesome theme. Thanks

11-22-10 06:28 PM
    Much appreciated and I will do a review asap.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-22-10 06:37 PM
    nice laid out theme, but the date area needs to be set up for wallpaper friendly. cause any wall u put it has the blue sploch on every wall. if that is an easy fix, and if the icons would be nice to hide with like the esc. and bring back with space .
    11-22-10 08:09 PM
    Thanks

11-22-10 08:24 PM

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-22-10 08:28 PM
    Thanks for the theme. The only problem is reading the time as the numbers are too close together. You can see in the example in the screen shot above me where you can hardly see the 1 in the middle or when its 5:41 and you can't see it at the end.

11-22-10 08:52 PM
    Thanks for the theme. The only problem is reading the time as the numbers are too close together. You can see in the example in the screen shot above me where you can hardly see the 1 in the middle or when its 5:41 and you can't see it at the end.

That type of clock will do that with 1's, if the dev was to space it a lil...it will look out of place, unless I'm missing something since I don't create themes?

I am working on the review, stay tuned.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-22-10 08:56 PM
    That type of clock will do that with 1's, if the dev was to space it a lil...it will look out of place, unless I'm missing something since I don't create themes?

I am working on the review, stay tuned.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Thanks for the explanation.

11-22-10 11:49 PM
    Hello everybody! Bluebizz has been updated!
    Version 1.002:
    Now you can hide the icons just pressing the Escape key, if you want to show it again just scroll to left or right or press the spacekey.

nice laid out theme, but the date area needs to be set up for wallpaper friendly. cause any wall u put it has the blue sploch on every wall. if that is an easy fix, and if the icons would be nice to hide with like the esc. and bring back with space .
    Hello, the blue space stays to make the date area visible with light wallpaper. In the new update you can hide the icons with escape!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Much appreciated and I will do a review asap.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Thank you for posting the screenshot and making a review!!

& Btw here is one wallpaper that looks very cool with the theme:

http://bb-freaks.com/themes/bluebizz/wall1.jpg

11-23-10 04:11 AM
    How do I get the update? Do i have to purchase again?
    11-23-10 09:52 AM
    No, you don't have to purchase it again. Just open the OTA download link that you got and it will download.
    11-23-10 10:09 AM
    Hello everybody! Bluebizz has been updated!
    Version 1.002:
    Now you can hide the icons just pressing the Escape key, if you want to show it again just scroll to left or right or press the spacekey.

Hello, the blue space stays to make the date area visible with light wallpaper. In the new update you can hide the icons with escape!

Thank you for posting the screenshot and making a review!!

& Btw here is one wallpaper that looks very cool with the theme:

http://bb-freaks.com/themes/bluebizz/wall1.jpg

No problem but this review ain't gonna be the best cause I forgot to save the first one and I am not a morning person but its better then no reviews.

I will upload it soon with screen shots.
    Goto MobiHand and then goto you're app account screen and search for BlueBizz and click on it and then download and replace the first version with the newer updated version and reboot.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-23-10 10:18 AM
    -BlueBizz-

My review...

This theme will provide you with 15 app icons on you're home screen with a hidden dock by pressing you're back button to hide and space to show. This theme also provides you with wallpaper space so you can show off ya favorite wallpaper.

This theme is very responsive and fast, its clean and the navigation is user friendly. All of you're notification icons are in one place for ease of finding them and the native app icons are custom and provide you with a unique experience.

This theme also provides you with space for you're calendar and or sms/mms messages on you're home screen. You get all this while the theme is under 1.0MB, awesome...I know.

Been running for 24+ hours with no memory leak, that's always a good thing!

You will love this theme as much as I do, I know this is a crappy review but I hope it helps ya out with ya choice.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-23-10 10:48 AM
    Thx for sharing that wallpaper
    11-23-10 12:03 PM
    -BlueBizz-

My review...

This theme will provide you with 15 app icons on you're home screen with a hidden dock by pressing you're back button to hide and space to show. This theme also provides you with wallpaper space so you can show off ya favorite wallpaper.

This theme is very responsive and fast, its clean and the navigation is user friendly. All of you're notification icons are in one place for ease of finding them and the native app icons are custom and provide you with a unique experience.

This theme also provides you with space for you're calendar and or sms/mms messages on you're home screen. You get all this while the theme is under 1.0MB, awesome...I know.

Been running for 24+ hours with no memory leak, that's always a good thing!

You will love this theme as much as I do, I know this is a crappy review but I hope it helps ya out with ya choice.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Great review Tripster!!! Thank you so much for sharing your review!! Btw this theme will come in more colors soon!! Enjoy !!

Regards,
    Miguel
    BB-Freaks.com
    11-24-10 01:07 AM
    Great review Tripster!!! Thank you so much for sharing your review!! Btw this theme will come in more colors soon!! Enjoy !!

Regards,
    Miguel
    BB-Freaks.com
    You're welcome and more colors sounds like an awesome idea. Just don't change the layout, I absolutely love the layout.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-29-10 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD