Custom wallpapers, new transparent banners
    accompanied with weather slot, profile icon
    and new custom sleek battery and signal meter.
    Compatible for bold 9650,9700,9780 running OS 6.
    You can purchase this theme for $1.49 HERE
    05-25-11 10:50 AM
    How did you get a 5 star rating on a new post??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 11:07 AM
    As you can see till now I made 9 posts, so I' am thinking that when I am posting my theme which I think is excellent. If the creator of the thread can't rate his own thread according to his beliefs then why that option is available for the person who created the thread in the first place.
    But if you know something that I don't know ( it's not my right to rate my own theme according to my beliefs) then I' am sorry and I will immediately delete the rating.
    05-25-11 11:19 AM
    I have just tried to delete the rating and I didn't managed. It says that already you voted. Sorry If its not allowed, in the future I will not do that.
    05-25-11 11:22 AM
    Wasn't implying that at all baruh I was just asking..

We all think our themes that we make are excellant mate the same way somepeople think they can sing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 11:28 AM
    Nothing wrong with starting your thread with a good rating and as you can see it only took a vote or two to bring it down again. (Even after my 5 star vote)

Nice theme btw!
    baruh likes this.
    05-25-11 11:45 AM
    to dohzen: I don't think that you are implying, I' am new to all this stuff. Just day before yesterday I learned about photobucket and how to put pictures on my thread's because andyahs told me that if I put picture like attachment people can't see it from the mobile phone. So I' am really sorry if I did something wrong I will not do it again.
    05-25-11 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD