Releasing my first premium theme for "the boys" with a darker metallic feel.

Custom Banners, menus, and buttons
    Skinned for flow
    6 user-defined icons on the homescreen
    Small, fast, and makes waffles while you sleep. (okay, one of those claims might be a lie, but you'll have to buy it to find out)

Available in the CB store for only $1 here BlackMetal - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    04-05-10 07:45 PM
    Okay, I previewed this theme from Twitter this morning. All I have to say is....WOW! And those who know me from twitter know I love using that word.

I like the metallic look of the theme, and the home screen is superb. I love @michaelwpg's themes, and have several of his free ones.

The only thing I don't like about this theme is that when I clicked to download it, I CAN'T GET IT! I need it ported to the Storm 1 (no BB jokes please!) I guess I'll have to call in a few favors and get this done especially for me (well, probably not JUST for me, but let me live in my dream world!)

Thanks dude, for another primo theme. You 9700 owners need to jump on this!
    04-07-10 07:50 PM
    looks nice, i like the colors and it seems like it was thoroughly done. If i get it for my 8900 5.0, will i have blue call screens or the correct ones? Also, does it have a clickable clock by any chance?
    04-07-10 08:13 PM
    looks nice, i like the colors and it seems like it was thoroughly done. If i get it for my 8900 5.0, will i have blue call screens or the correct ones? Also, does it have a clickable clock by any chance?
    The call screen is the blue gradient default. I prefer to leave them that way. If you need something customized, PM me and we can work something out.

As for the clock, no it isn't clickable.
    04-08-10 08:27 AM
    Nice any chance of a girl version pink.
    04-08-10 08:59 AM
    Nice any chance of a girl version pink.
    I hadn't planned on it, but if you'd like you can PM me and we can work something out. I also released a "girlier" theme at the same time as this one. Thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/pr...inkgel-448433/
    04-08-10 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD