Clean and professional theme, Gen2 allow use for your own wallpapers, uses user defined fonts and a friendly user interface.
    Gen2 comes with a hidden horizontal scrolling bar with 10 user defined icons and hidden today, weather dedicated slot, transitional screens on devices running os 5.0, custom icons, meters, banners and more.

Features:

* Hidden Horizontal Scrolling Bar
    * Hidden Today
    * Weather Slot (application not included)
    * Custom icons
    * Custom Meters
    * Custom Banners
    * Custom wallpapers
    * Animated Screens and menus with Transitions (available on devices running OS 5.0)
    * User defined fonts
    * 10 User defined icons.

UPDATE: 12/22/09
    New version is online, fixed font issues
    Added space bar hot key for quick launch
    Added $ hot key for manage connections

Last edited by ealvnv; 12-23-09 at 12:44 AM.
    12-02-09 02:51 AM
    I'm assuming this is your theme... I'm loving it so far (I have the Aliencology one as well... and as much as I like having direct access to options and other things from the interactive banner, the homescreen icons don't update as they should, and fonts aren't adjustable.)

I do have 1 issue though I'm hoping you can address... inbox date font (date separator) is stuck at 8pt I believe. Everything else adjusts when you change the font size, however this does not and the date gets cut off (from the bottom up) more and more as the font is reduced everywhere else (illegible a 5pt). I thought maybe it was just that way all around, and decided to actually look at the stock themes - nope, the font that field is adjusted as well, not kept at one size.

Sorry for the long post, but just wanted to bring that up... everything else seems flawless! You can read the profile menu properly - no super dark menu! WOOHOO! the weather slot updates properly, scrolling dock is sweet, 'today' viewing is great (is the messaging 'today' menu supposed to just show items or be scrollable like the calendar one?), it's smooth and responsive. Very well done indeed!

Thanks again!
    12-03-09 01:29 AM
    Can we get some screen shots??? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 10:41 AM

I do have 1 issue though I'm hoping you can address... inbox date font (date separator) is stuck at 8pt I believe. Everything else adjusts when you change the font size, however this does not and the date gets cut off (from the bottom up) more and more as the font is reduced everywhere else (illegible a 5pt). I thought maybe it was just that way all around, and decided to actually look at the stock themes - nope, the font that field is adjusted as well, not kept at one size.
    can you post an screen shot i am not sure if i am understanding what you mean since i havent seen this issue either on my device nor on the testers....
    12-03-09 07:52 PM
    I bought your theme and I love it. I have one request. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add a space bar Quicklaunch shortcut!!! Would that be at all possible? Thanks in advance!
    12-04-09 06:37 PM
    Yeah... I have to figure out how to get a screenshot of an incoming call... I'll get it up in the next day or so. (forgot to mention the incoming call screen issue, names and companies get cut off... like they're too far to the left - doesn't happen to all of them, just longer ones)

I'll post both the incoming call issue and the inbox issue pics.

--Edit--
    All screenshots attached
    Last edited by QcMarque; 12-09-09 at 02:57 AM. Reason: added screenshot
    12-09-09 12:46 AM
    Any updates?
    12-11-09 05:23 PM
    Not very good looking at all..
    12-11-09 10:52 PM
    Yeah... I have to figure out how to get a screenshot of an incoming call... I'll get it up in the next day or so. (forgot to mention the incoming call screen issue, names and companies get cut off... like they're too far to the left - doesn't happen to all of them, just longer ones)

I'll post both the incoming call issue and the inbox issue pics.

--Edit--
    All screenshots attached
    i am working on an update, you are the only one with that issue though...
    12-15-09 01:47 AM
    it doesn't do it on every call, just those where the contact name/company is longer than so many digits (haven't tested it out too extensively, but I would guess over 8-10 in length).

no one has the font issue in the inbox?
    12-15-09 03:21 AM
    it doesn't do it on every call, just those where the contact name/company is longer than so many digits (haven't tested it out too extensively, but I would guess over 8-10 in length).

no one has the font issue in the inbox?
    nope no one else has reported from the buyers nor the beta testers....
    12-16-09 01:09 AM
    That's very very odd indeed... surely it can't be just my phone. It's just too much of an oddity. Hmm, well it's livable but annoying. I can try re-installing the theme and see if that clears it up.

I'll report back.

--EDIT--
    Nope, no change. Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted... still has the same 2 issues. If I had a 2nd device to test on and see if its just mine I could narrow it down a lil' more. But alas I don't.
    Last edited by QcMarque; 12-16-09 at 03:23 AM.
    12-16-09 02:45 AM
    Mine has the same issue in the email inbox. The font appears to be too large for the box where the date fits. Also, have you considered adding a spacebar sortcut for quicklaunch for the theme yet? I would like to use the theme that I bought but without the spacebar shortcut for quicklaunch, the theme is far less useful to me. Please consider adding this with your update. Thanks.
    12-17-09 05:30 PM
    nope no one else has reported from the buyers nor the beta testers....
    I do have the same incoming call issue. Names / Companies are cut off.
    And I the date in the inbox is a bit to big and after the day it as two periods (screenshot attached)
    12-18-09 04:17 AM
    ok guys the update should be out soon, working on the fix, what else would you like to see besides the space bar for ql....
    12-18-09 03:19 PM
    new version is at mobihand, see first post for fixes and additions
    12-23-09 12:44 AM
    Thanks for the update... Definately fixed the incoming call issue (though I preferred the color scheme and call screen of the first release - not a fan of a lot of red. Lol)

I'm still having the msg list font issue though :-( but, everything else is great! Thanks!!

12-23-09 12:52 PM
    Much more functional with the spacebar shortcut! Thanks!
    12-24-09 01:26 AM
    A small item (could be purposeful), but when the weather icon is selected there's no arrow anymore showing you have it selected - it just bounces.

If I find anything else I'll let you know... primo theme though, the only one I use now.
    01-02-10 02:15 AM
    Been a couple months and I was wondering if you we're going to put the arrow back on the main screen to show you have the weather slot app selected?

03-29-10 03:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD