This is a slightly modified Precision Zen Theme featuring :

1. Regular Today Calender (5 Sub-Entries)
    2. Weather Slot in the right corner of the top banner
    3. Screen transitions.

Please note that I havent tested this theme as I do not have a 9700

Home Screen

Application Screen

Please find attached the installation files .... Hope you like it
    Last edited by ST79; 12-07-09 at 12:07 PM.
    12-07-09 11:59 AM
    Great theme! How about one with Messages and Calendar?
    12-07-09 12:21 PM
    Great theme! How about one with Messages and Calendar?
    Will post it in few minutes
    12-07-09 12:36 PM
    can make an option for one without transition screens? the transitions slow menu navigation.
    12-07-09 05:25 PM
    Yeah, i agree. it woud be great if you could do one without any transitions. THanks!
    12-08-09 09:49 AM
    Cool. Thanks a bunch. I actually like some transition on my 9700. Makes the device look more "modern"
    01-08-10 03:00 PM
    ST79: Just downloaded the theme and installed it. Looks awesome. I love that the weather icon is at the right hand corner. Bravo. Could I make a request?

* Could you increase the calendar preview text one or two size larger? My old eyes are old and tired. Too difficult to see. I know it looks bigger on the photo but on the device, it's much smaller. (see photo)
    * Also can you equalize the amount of text for both the "subject" and "location" fields. If you notice, the subject field allows only about 10 characters when the location field much much more. (see photo)
    * Appears the "default" font is too large in menus(see photo)

Thanks for the help in advance!
    01-08-10 03:36 PM
    Cool. Thanks a bunch. I actually like some transition on my 9700. Makes the device look more "modern"
    I'd have to disagree. Scrolling menus, slide outs, fade ins etc.. it was cool when windows 95/98 came out... looks cheesy now. Plus it just make navigating slower. whoopee.
    01-08-10 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD