04-06-11 07:21 PM
81 1234
tools
    No tell me which version is missing, maybe 12 icons? I can put smaller icons and I think I can fit 16 icons!!!!

Would you like a Hidden Today??? Or a Today (non hidden) Version??? Calendar Version?? Calendar and SMS/MMS Version??

Just leave reply and I'll get to it!!!!!

Donations are very much appreciated, making themes takes a long time!!!!!

I have been looking for a theme with two rows of icons and weather on the home screen you can customize, hidden today for messages, Sms, calendar. I don't really care about seeing my wallpaper. I want to have icons. I found a couple of great themes but they were single row and the icons and text throughout the theme were so tiny it was hard to read. I have seen themes with two rows but one row was set you could not change them.. The icons could be maybe half size? Might need to be smaller.... Then maybe 4-5 entries on hidden today could show at decent size...doesn't have to be bottom dock, side , split.. I don't know if this can be done...or if anyone else would be interested in it..or if anyone would want to tackle it... But I would pay for a theme like this..

16 Icons would be great!! But not tiny icons...ok, maybe I need glasses..but that's not the point...

Can any of this be done? Thanks for your time!

Oh, and this would be for Bold 9000....Can you make themes for this model?????
    Thanks for any ideas you might have on how I could get a them like this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Love.My.Bold; 03-16-10 at 12:18 PM.
    03-16-10 12:14 PM
    I want smaller icon, may be 8 - 9 icons on the screen with message hidden today and no transition.
    03-18-10 03:13 PM
    When will the "L" with Weather be up?
    03-18-10 03:45 PM
    I am currently using the standard zen precision with the added weather + transitions and I really like it so far! My only complaint is that the popup text ( like the delete pop up in the messages window) is not the same as the default text size that I set. I like to use the smallest text size, and the popups are using something much larger. Any fixes for that?

03-22-10 10:12 AM
    Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, Weather, Calendar, with Transitions

Thank you.
    03-23-10 02:47 AM
    I agree. Great theme, would love it to have QL space bar shortcut as well as $ SMS shortcut. How about menu transitions too? That's my wish list. Thanks for the hard work!

03-30-10 12:16 AM
    When I had OS 4.xx, for hidden today themes it would only display my new/unread sms texts when I highlight the SMS/MMS icon on the home screen. But now ever since I upgraded to OS 5.0, It shows ALL my sms texts when I highlight the SMS/MMS icon. Is there a way to go back to the original 4.xx setting where it will only show my unread sms texts?
    03-30-10 02:53 AM
    Any chance you could post the default wallpaper?
    03-30-10 01:02 PM
    Any chance you could post the default wallpaper?
    The Themer/OP has been MIA for awhile....
    03-30-10 02:02 PM
    Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, Hidden Today, no Transitions

THANKS A LOT!!!

love it
    04-08-10 05:47 PM
    very nice themes
    like 6 icons with no transisitons
    04-08-10 05:53 PM
    Hey, love your themes, thanks a lot. I was just wondering if you could make the following theme as well:

- Precision Zen Combo, 8 icons, "L", Weather, Hidden Today and no Transitions
    or
    - Precision Zen Combo, 10 icons, "U", Weather, Hidden Today and no Transitions
    04-08-10 10:00 PM
    Can you make a perfectly stock Precision Zen with Transitions just like in the Storm series? Stock meaning no custom wallpapers menu screen, normal battery gauge, etc. Just a 9700 Precision Zen theme with the same transitions effect from the Storm version.

Thanks beforehand!

04-09-10 01:42 AM
    Excellent job, Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, Weather, Hidden Today, with Transitions, is my fav, it will be perfect if you could make the background transparent, and make the clock selectable. 8 icons is awesome too
    05-09-10 11:53 PM
    Excellent job, Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, Weather, Hidden Today, with Transitions, is my fav, it will be perfect if you could make the background transparent, make the clock selectable and REMOVE the transition. 8 icons is awesome too
    05-10-10 11:40 PM
    can't wait for 8 icons. mini icons.
    05-27-10 01:42 AM
    Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, with Transitions

loved it, thanks.....keep up with the simplicity, good job
    07-03-10 04:33 AM
    nice theme but can you make the font smaller, my default font size is 6. when i use your theme, the date font overlaps. thanks again
    07-03-10 07:40 AM
    07-05-10 06:06 AM
    My favorite type of theme is a Today (non hidden) with SMS/MMS section too. No weather necessary. I haven't been able to find one that I really like yet. I'd be forever grateful. =)
    07-05-10 10:26 PM
    nice one!!!!
    Last edited by pichanz; 07-16-10 at 08:27 PM.
    07-16-10 12:37 PM
    found these, and was a real refresher! love the precision stock themes, but always wished they had hidden today feature...

I'm using the hidden today, no weather, no transitions. Love it!

only this i'd change, is having the grey, translucent bar accross the bottom as a backdrop for the icons, instead of having individual grey spaces fro each icon. (I guess thats one of the visual changes RIM made between 4.7 and 5.0. I really like it)

dont know if you're still keeping up on these themes, but heres hoping...
    07-21-10 03:00 AM
    Love the themes, can I ask you how you created these?

A few requests as I absolutely want to keep using these themes;
    - Font size in prompts seem too big, isn't it looking at my settings? Cause I'm using a condensed 6pt font
    - Please disable the transparent top bar in certain apps. It really isn't that good when you got a photo in the background
    - Could the text of the weather icon be hidden?
    - When I enter a folder there is no animation, could you add one?
    Last edited by Sensei_D; 07-21-10 at 08:36 AM.
    07-21-10 07:32 AM
    Anyone know where I can download a Battery Level icon with %?
    07-21-10 07:42 AM
    Can I have it with transition + the menu and submenu fonts to be the same size and font that I choose in my options.

Its seems to huge for the header bar in the email and sms folder

07-21-10 09:43 AM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD