04-06-11 07:21 PM
81 1234
tools
    can you make a Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, Calendar, no Transitions with the default background?
    02-18-10 09:23 PM
    Thank you so much! I'm using the cal today until the L cal today is finished and I love it! I will switch b/t the two. I did notice however that the percentage for the batt meter hangs slightly out of the meter, don't know if its intentional, just thought you'd like to know. I have another request if I may. Is it possible for you to make the font for permanent today items white outlined in black? That way a light or dark colored wall can be used. Also is there a plan to do an 8 icon zen regular today? Great work!

Oh yeah one more thing.....its not terribly important but will you offer any regular today versions without the blue icon highlights? Just wondering
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 02-18-10 at 10:53 PM.
    02-18-10 10:30 PM
    great theme thanks...
    02-19-10 05:17 AM
    Looking forward to trying the 'Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, Weather and Meter, No Transitions' when it's available.

I did try the Weather Only version and wondered if you could make the text size smaller for the Weather and Meter theme, as it currently overhangs the icon space and isn't much use.

A couple of other preferences would be no background highlights for the 2 Weather and Meter icons, if possible use the default blue App Screen wallpaper instead of the black one, and change the Navigation so it doesn't continuously scroll on the bottom dock but actually stops at either end (exactly as per your No Name theme).

Keep up the great work

02-19-10 06:13 AM
    nice...different from your others, but nice. Looking forward to the L shaped with more homescreen icons.
    02-19-10 02:46 PM
    I hope I don't sound ungrateful, but when can we expect the L-versions?
    02-19-10 02:51 PM
    12 icons, "L", Weather, with Transitions please.

Are the existing L versions not available yet. The descriptions don't appear to have any link to them.
    02-21-10 07:31 AM
    OTA links are down.

02-21-10 09:34 AM
    I'm having trouble with my server again... I'll let you know when it's up again...
    02-21-10 04:02 PM
    AHHHhh no matter where I look it's impossible to find one that has

Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, Weather and meter, Calendar/Today Plus (no msgs), with Transitions, and QL/SMS.

Ahhhhh can i politely ask for one? Ahhhhhhhh hahaha thanks!
    02-23-10 08:55 PM
    OTAs are back online!!!!

New versions coming this week:

- Precision Zen Combo, 8 icons "L", All versions...
    - Precision Zen Combo, 8 icons Bottom dock, all versions...
    - Some versions are coming with Hotkeys (QL and SMS only)

Enjoy!!!!
    02-24-10 10:02 AM
    Awesome theme! Any luck with a "L", Permanent (non-hidden) Today+ (Mssg/Cal), weather, and hotkey for QuickLaunch?
    02-24-10 10:28 AM
    Thank you, thank you

02-24-10 11:24 AM
    w8ing for those L themes
    02-24-10 08:07 PM
    A big thank you!

I've been searching high and low for a good zen theme with hidden today and found it! Heh waiting for one with MeterBerry, Weather to come out
    02-24-10 08:45 PM
    Hey, Just downloaded the 6 icon, Transitions, Hidden Today version and it is super sweet. Looks great works like a charm. Nice job ngc.

Is it possible to reduce the size of the dialog text slightly? The text in Manage Connections and Save/Cancel/Discard boxes is quite big , and in the Calendar the text in the date line separators is a bit bigger than the line they're on.

Oh and while I'm asking for the moon on a stick, how about transparent menus / dialogs with menu transitions too?

Have a good weekend.
    02-27-10 05:21 AM
    Can you make Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, Calendar, no Transitions
    with QL?

Love youre themes!
    02-27-10 02:43 PM
    Where r u!!!!!!!!!!????/ need l theme
    02-27-10 03:25 PM
    Nooooooo links broken again. This was just what I was looking for~

03-10-10 09:58 AM
    I will fix the links through out the day... i've been really busy at work... and my server died on me...

I'm moving to another one...

please be patient
    03-10-10 12:32 PM
    Thanks so much for fixing the links!
    I absolutely love the 6 icons standard/permanent today/weather/calendar/no transitions.

2 minor suggestions:

(1) Scrolling up from the calendar should bring you to the profile button. Otherwise, you need to scroll all the way down and to the sides to get there. Also - scrolling up should always go through the calendar items (now: scrolling up from the left or right icons brings you to the profile/weather respectively)

(2) the background of the weather icon should be transparent. Now you see a darker square that messes up the beautiful background.

GREAT work, thanks!
    Last edited by guydot; 03-11-10 at 10:33 AM.
    03-11-10 09:19 AM
    Any chance of porting them to Bold 9000?
    03-11-10 07:07 PM
    hi love your themes

is it possible that you can add the spacebar shortcut for quicklauncher???

this would make this the best theme
    03-12-10 09:41 AM
    Wow, your themes are exactly what I have been looking for. The only thing they are missing are the keyboard shortcuts. I would love to see some with $ for SMS and maybe even F for facebook but I won't get too greedy. Preferably in the Precision Zen Combo, 6 icons, with Transitions version if possible.
    03-14-10 01:08 AM
    Any luck with the Precision Zen Theme no tranistions, no weather icon, no L, no calendar, Just 8 smaller icons at the bottom? Please Please
    03-14-10 07:34 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD