Precision Theme with pink os6 sunset icons for all the ladies

hope you like!

MyBBOTA.com Download - OS 6 icons Pink Sunset
    Last edited by f.nic6; 07-15-10 at 09:07 PM.
    07-15-10 08:16 PM
    Love it..Thank you!
    07-15-10 08:58 PM
    Precision Theme with pink os6 sunset icons for all the ladies

hope you like!

http://www.mybbota.com/files/OS%206%...k%20Sunset.jad
    the link is not working...
    07-15-10 08:59 PM
    the link is not working...

Try now, sorry about that !
    07-15-10 09:07 PM
    very pretty...thanks
    07-16-10 10:10 AM
    the download doesnt work for me .. says i cant open it
    07-17-10 04:00 PM
    dont you think it would be at least polite for you to give credit where its due.

these icons are from bbthemelab.com, and made by bigpapa (who makes some wicked stuff).

big up to them for sharing, least you could do is respect their wishes of credit where its due
    07-17-10 06:03 PM
    dont you think it would be at least polite for you to give credit where its due.

these icons are from bbthemelab.com, and made by bigpapa (who makes some wicked stuff).

big up to them for sharing, least you could do is respect their wishes of credit where its due

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks for the lookout Dave.

You must give Big Papa and Blackberry Theme Lab credit whenever you download icons from our website and use them in your free theme. Please report back to the post where you downloaded them for more information.

You also used the indicators/meters. Please give credit where credit is due.
    07-17-10 06:10 PM
    K lol easy, I had originally made this theme for my own personal use, and decided to learn how to upload themes so other people could enjoy them too, it is my second theme up here so excuse the in proper credentials, hope it didn't take to much time outta your day to come up with something to say but thanks for the huge posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD