I made this theme using OS6 Icons by Big Papa from the Blackberry Theme Lab. It's a very simple theme no fancy hidden docks or scrolling menus (yes, I don't know how ). But it does have transitions...

Blue (Aqua): MyBBOTA.com Download - Precision Aqua HT with OS6 icons
    Pink: MyBBOTA.com Download - Precision Pink HT with OS6 icons
    Classic (Default) Blue: MyBBOTA.com Download - Precision Blue HT with OS6 icons

Classic Blue v2: MyBBOTA.com Download - Precision Classic Blue V2 HT
    Pink v2: MyBBOTA.com Download - Precision Pink V2 HT
    Aqua v2: MyBBOTA.com Download - Precision Aqua V2 HT

Updated:

- Added clickable clock (to clock), date (to calender), network (to manage connections) and notifications (to messages).

- Shortcut Spacebar for QuickLaunch app.

- Added a default color slightly tweaked version to avoid some fonts unable to change (like in Pink and Aqua) according to the Screen/Keyboard option. Hidden Today text is fixed at bbalpha sans size 7 (default?) though.

- Added Classic Blue v2. Looks like the last two screen shots. Also all fonts changeable except for the hidden today.

- Added Pink v2 and Aqua v2. The highlight (select strip) color can't be changed because some of the fonts will have fixed size and face (doesn't change according to Screen/Keyboard option).
    Last edited by Senri Shiki; 07-09-10 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Updates :3
    07-01-10 05:02 AM
    Looks nice!!I'll try if you get ota!!!!
    07-01-10 08:25 AM
    it's look very nice !!!! i would like to download it, but even the zip files dosent work
    07-01-10 09:00 AM
    Hooo thank you very much to shared the OTA
    07-01-10 09:21 AM
    Thanks for ota!!!Gonna try it now!!!
    07-01-10 09:44 AM
    Awesome theme!!Can you make a today with messages on homescreen?thanx
    07-01-10 10:38 AM
    Oops I never checked for replies. Sorry I already deleted theme builder. The final version^ has hidden today (highlight your sms/mms or calender icons and the messages/appointments will appear, hopefully).

Thanks for the kind words, guys.
    07-02-10 08:44 AM
    you have the colors switched up for the ota's!!!
    07-02-10 11:05 AM
    Could you reduce the font size in hidden today?
    07-02-10 12:35 PM
    Didn't know it's a long weekend...

@haymond I tried making a today theme but there's a problem. But it's not just mine even the stock Precision theme only shows "Messages (2 unread)" but it doesn't list them below. Calender and SMS entries get listed fine.

Do you have that problem try using precision stock and change layout to today? Do you see anything below Messages ?

@VS7 I guess it is bigger than the default screen font size. Which color do you want changed. It'll be a separate OTA as I like current download count (hehe).
    07-02-10 08:52 PM
    Why can't I download it? It is saying Invalid Request.
    07-02-10 11:51 PM
    Didn't know it's a long weekend...

@VS7 I guess it is bigger than the default screen font size. Which color do you want changed. It'll be a separate OTA as I like current download count (hehe).
    Thanks for reply me,

I love the AQUA version, but the text in hidden today and hidden message in homescreen is bigger than the default font size. (I use Alpha BBSans Condense, size 7)

Hoping you make them smaller so that we can see more.

@Another bug: when you open the address book, the company's text is biger the name's text a bit. Could you make it smaller just like the default theme?

Thanks for helping!
    Last edited by VS7; 07-03-10 at 01:26 AM.
    07-03-10 01:23 AM
    @okayealright It's working fine, just make sure you click one of the links in the first post and click [download]. Mybbota doesn't allow hotlinking straight to the .jad.

@vs7 The ota is updated try that one.
    Last edited by Senri Shiki; 07-03-10 at 12:43 PM.
    07-03-10 03:14 AM
    Nice just what I wanted. The clickable clock/date/etc is a nice touch.
    07-03-10 11:13 PM
    @okayealright It's working fine, just make sure you click one of the links in the first post and click [download]. Mybbota doesn't allow hotlinking straight to the .jad.

@vs7 The ota is updated try that one.
    Thanks, I have a try but the button's text and the company's text (in address book) is still big!

Waiting and thanks!
    07-04-10 12:58 AM
    Well that is nice!! Very different and not like every other theme! I like it!
    07-04-10 06:39 AM
    Thanks, I have a try but the button's text and the company's text (in address book) is still big!

Waiting and thanks!
    Looks like if I use the "Change Fonts" function in Theme Builder even once some of the fonts gets fixed size/face permanently. Need to redo the whole theme, well at least I know better now. Maybe when I have some free time.

But what I did was change everything to the same size/face. The zip @first post is for those who like bb alpha sans condense size 7.
    07-05-10 02:28 AM
    Looks like if I use the "Change Fonts" function in Theme Builder even once some of the fonts gets fixed size/face permanently. Need to redo the whole theme, well at least I know better now. Maybe when I have some free time.

But what I did was change everything to the same size/face. The zip @first post is for those who like bb alpha sans condense size 7.
    Yeah! That's go great! Very nice! It runs good on my Javelin! But the transition is low a bit, maybe I have installed too much apps on the device.

Could you make another version without transition? I love it and love you too
    07-05-10 11:22 AM
    Updated. :>

Darn, even changing the highlight colors makes the fonts fixed. I guess I'll make one with default colors next...

Is there any themes that has non default coloring that works for you (changes all the fonts as per screen/keyboard option) ? Every theme on my phone has that 'error' just never noticed it before.
    07-05-10 02:34 PM
    Did you do this update for the Precision Blue HT? The font for the time is too large and at certain times (12:01 am/pm) the "M" is cut off.

Thanks for sharing this excellent theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by enviroman; 07-06-10 at 06:45 AM.
    07-05-10 11:22 PM
    I got around making the default blue one just now. This one changes all the fonts (except for hidden today ofc). Not getting that Clock cut hopefully I changed enough things around to fix that as well...
    Last edited by Senri Shiki; 07-06-10 at 11:25 PM.
    07-06-10 12:21 PM
    Thank you for the shout outs to www.bbthemelab.com!

We appreciate it. Theme looks nice!
    07-06-10 12:26 PM
    Thanks! I hope as I learn from making this first theme of mine I can do your icon set some justice.
    07-06-10 11:27 PM
    Bravo Senri, it's so amazing. I am using it! Run smoothly!

I have an idea, there are seperated icon on the dock, why don't you make it unite-looking with a transparent banner? Just like the default T-Mobile theme?

@I love the changable font theme!!! :P
    07-07-10 05:18 AM
    I agree it looks nice. The theme I'm using for myself right now (see screens). Added the zip file, OTA soon I hope.
    07-08-10 01:06 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD