I love this theme..... I am fed up with trying to make all my icons look the same with magic icon so I am just sticking with precision for now (worst thing RIM ever did IMO was precision icon set!) Anyway, since Google Maps, Instango and Facebook and Viigo all use precision style icons, it works out.

I've just seen one small issue - on the home screen, the far left icon slot, the background overlaps the one next to it by like 1 pixel. Not noticable on dark backgrounds, but on light backgrounds it makes it look like there is a line there and a 1 pixel wide blank spot to the left of the icon on the edge of the screen. No biggie... but would be easy enough to fix and re-upload just by dragging that icon 1 pixel over.

Nice theme though, I am using it right now. Always liked the htc widget idea.
    02-21-10 10:34 AM
    This theme is class!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 10:45 PM
    thanks for the free themes. do anyone have this blue bb logo wallpaper
    and can someone please tell me which weather app icon that is in the pic?
    thanks
    03-04-10 12:12 AM
    hi love this theme

was wondering if you could add the following please

spacebar shortcut for qucklaunch

profile icon in top banner

highlite of icons when scrolling be the same as the menu text highlites

thanks alot
    03-04-10 12:53 AM
    Can anyone post some screen shots of this theme.....

Looks really nice but the original post is a small photo.

thanks for sharing
    03-04-10 12:31 PM
    love the theme
    03-10-10 11:44 PM
    Great theme. I usually have to change the wallpapers, but this one works great.
    03-14-10 09:37 AM
    This is a great hybrid kind of theme!
    03-17-10 09:32 PM
    This is the theme I use 95% of the time. I luv it!!! Would you consider making a Hot Pink version? I use the purple one now, but pink is my favorite color. Thanks in advance for the consideration!!!! Keep up the awesome work!

03-18-10 09:19 AM
    Can you please add spacebar shortcut for quicklaunch app thanks

03-18-10 09:36 AM
    Absolutely fantastic theme. You combined the clock feature I like the best w/the stock theme I use the most and if that was not enough you built in the weather app, hidden today AND transitions. Kudos!!
    03-25-10 05:49 PM
    wish the font was one size larger all around.

- sms the Sender name and text info receive time, and character count... why can't that be the normal default size? its so tiny right now.
    - home screen icon hover select...its hard to tell which icon is select. can you leave the hover color around the selected icon?
    - can you make a version without a hidden today?
    03-25-10 07:51 PM
    Looks awesome!
    03-26-10 03:04 PM
    thanks for your hard work
    03-28-10 10:59 AM
    great work ringo...Love the theme
    04-23-10 12:28 PM
    Love this theme, but I noticed you can only get the silver coloured version on DM. Is it at all possible to get the purple version on the desktop manager?
    04-23-10 08:18 PM
    Nice design!

However there are some font inconsistencies. This is very apparent when you look at drop down lists. E.g., go to options->screen/keyboard. You will see that all the drop downs list items are truncated. This is the same problem with ST79's themes.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I'm not really liking green as the highlight color of choice.

It would be great if you can fix this. Keep up the good work!
    The fix for that is to select size 21 font for your Buttons. I had the same issues on my themes until I read somewhere to select 21 font size for the buttons in Theme Maker. Otherwise, you'll continue getting truncated buttons throughout the theme.
    04-23-10 09:54 PM
117 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD