i downloaded the 'widescreen hd hidden dock' theme from Blackberry Application World few days ago when it was free, then i flashed my BB9700 becoz some apps crashed. today when i tried to download it again, i found it is 3.99 (or $4.99) sth like that. I just love the theme, especially the hidden dock feature! I've been looking around on the internet try to find a free version or free link to download it, but no luck.

I've seen so many fantastic themes on the forum, but hardly seen any hidden dock ones, so just wonder anyone has the original file of 'widescreen hd hidden dock' theme can post it for download? or can some master-level theme creator make some themes with hidden dock feature? Thanks a million in advance!!!
    03-02-10 02:15 PM
    Is it this one? If I can figure out how to get it off, I'll zip it up and send it to you...
    03-07-10 10:22 PM
    maybe...coz i cant see the hidden dock that hidden in the picture, but if u still can send it to me that'll be great! i'll appreciate that! thanks!
    03-08-10 09:04 AM
    The dock is the same icons as the stock BB themes. I cant find it anywhere, and cant get it off my phone, sorry.
    03-08-10 12:50 PM
    it's ok, thanks all the same!!
    03-09-10 06:45 AM