Hope I don't offend anyone with this request

Hey guys, after countless hours searching theme screenshots, and even looking at the million posts in the screen thread and after about 30 bucks (even tons of free ones) completely wasted, I just cant seem to find the right fit for me. They always have cool things I like, but then it ruins the whole theme with other things I don't. I found ones without the transparent bars, but then it changes the colors of the menus or vice versa.

I really like the stock tmobile zen, but I HATE the transparent bars at the top and bottom and lame squarey icons. Drives me nuts that they would do that with such a beautiful screen.

I tried the theme studio, but I am no good at that type of stuff. Totally confusing to me.

So all that being said heres what I'm looking for, hopefully someone can suggest a couple.

- NO transparency anywhere on the homescreen (this is the biggest deal breaker)
    - Big and/or cool looking clock
    - At least 6 icons in the dock
    - Does not change the size, color, or font of any the stock menus (i.e. white background with blue highlight, or black background with blue highlight)
    - Cool animation would be nice, such as moveable icons when scrolled over, or an iphone type like pop menu animation (but this is no way a game breaker)

So bascially a simple theme that really only changes the homescreen layout (WITHOUT TRANSPARENCY), changes the menu background and does not change the menu/highlight colors.

I mean heck, if there was a theme builder that is reading this, I would pay to come up with a real simple theme for me.

Thanks in advance tho!
    Last edited by Pi Guy 3.14; 05-04-10 at 01:12 PM.
    05-04-10 12:44 PM
    I am sure someone will bite on this keep looking.
    05-04-10 12:48 PM
    por favor?
    05-04-10 04:44 PM
    this sounds a lot like the preinstalled theme, except for the last stipulation
    05-04-10 05:02 PM
    I use:
    Real_Hero_Bold_97 (fabulous!)
    9700 Cipher SideBar Xtreme
    Both have big clocks and can feature weather apps, and can be found right here on CB.
    Good luck!
    05-04-10 07:12 PM
    i like Blackout by Ninja.. clean and simple...
    05-05-10 02:46 AM
    Great selections

Do any of these themes display the phone diverted icon on the home screen?
    05-05-10 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD