This blue line across the screen keeps popping up... a battery pull clears the problem, but it comes back a day or so later. It happens with every wallpaper. Is this a phone problem or a theme problem? Maybe a today issue? If no one knows I'll switch themes for a couple of days. Love the theme though.

01-15-10 01:51 PM
    You have QuickLaunch installed or was this theme designed specifically for QL? Almost looks like its QL trying to show from the left side of the screen. Just a WAG.
    01-15-10 02:03 PM
    You have QuickLaunch installed or was this theme designed specifically for QL? Almost looks like its QL trying to show from the left side of the screen. Just a WAG.
    Yes I do have QL, pretty good WAG! So QL is still running perhaps?
    01-15-10 02:08 PM
    Yes I do have QL, pretty good WAG! So QL is still running perhaps?
    Yea it seems that might be the issue. Do you use QL? If so save/backup your settings and uninstall, do battery pull, re-install, do battery pull. Don't skip the 2nd battery pull. Its worth a try.
    01-15-10 02:11 PM
    Is there a hidden today space in that theme?
    01-15-10 02:11 PM
    That could be it too. I'd look at this option first.
    01-15-10 02:13 PM
    Yep. But that blue line is the same color as my QL background when I scroll over the folder. I'll try saving/deleting QL as per Nelimungous advice
    01-15-10 02:15 PM
    Thanks guys, I believe that the QL save/delete method worked, and as a benefit I was able to upgrade to newest version.
    01-15-10 06:25 PM
    Well let's hope so, that had to be aggravating. If it shows up again chime back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 06:35 PM
    That looks like a theme issue. The location of that line (aka today caret) is the spot that the hidden today shows on that theme. Contact the theme builder, or leave a comment in the thread, and let him know about the issue you are having.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD