So I have been dealing with PTSD and Traumatic Brain injury since I returned home from Iraq and wanted to know if someone would be willing to creat a Livestrong Theme for me. Livestrong is about more than Cancer and Lance Armstrong...it is about fighting hurdles in your life. It would make my Christmas to have a really cool Livestrong theme! Thanks, James
    12-04-09 08:28 PM
    Thank you for your service!!
    12-05-09 06:19 PM
    "Livestrong is about more than Cancer and Lance Armstrong...it is about fighting hurdles in your life."

That is the reason why I've been always wearing that bracelet, because it is way above and beyond cancer, it is about staying strong through your struggles and living your life in every breath. I'm 19 now, and I wear this everywhere, and every time with plans on doing so for as long as the message is clear to me.

I've met a woman once wearing it, and her mother died from cancer and although it wasn't a pleasant conversation starter, it did sort help her open up and we had a pretty interesting conversation.

Again, thanks for your service, and this isn't coming from a very mature person, but I can still award gratitude and mean it with respect!
    12-05-09 06:33 PM
    Thank you for your service!!
    x2 ^^^^^

I'm not a theme creator but if I was I would give my time and provide your theme just as you provided your time to help protect freedom.
    12-05-09 09:25 PM
    can you guys fill the full the request form:
    wallpapers (do you have any specific)
    icons (stock, android or vista like)
    fonts and so on ill try to make my best for you...
    12-05-09 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD