see, the main color of the theme is orange, but the calendar and the cursor are blue. this is what i don't like
    Good point. That would be nice if the calendar/cursor were orange. Maybe a future update?
    02-26-10 10:05 AM
    Wow!

This is the best theme I've seen by far for any Blackberry and is so smooth and clean. I have recently moved "to the other side" from an iPhone which was jailbroken for endless tweaking with themes etc... I have been very disappointed with the themes on the Blackberries but this theme has resotred my faith!

I love te little message notifier icons on the Phone, messages and sms....they look just like the iPhone. All the screens are sleek and the only one tweak or change I can think of is the sms as now it shows sms grouped by dates whereas before it was just a list of all the people I emailed however still works great.

I notice that sms messages don't display in the "today area" of the Zen theme I downloaded, however missed calls and emails do....is this something I am doing wrong or part of the theme?

Thanks!!
    02-26-10 03:32 PM
    Wow!

This is the best theme I've seen by far for any Blackberry and is so smooth and clean. I have recently moved "to the other side" from an iPhone which was jailbroken for endless tweaking with themes etc... I have been very disappointed with the themes on the Blackberries but this theme has resotred my faith!

I love te little message notifier icons on the Phone, messages and sms....they look just like the iPhone. All the screens are sleek and the only one tweak or change I can think of is the sms as now it shows sms grouped by dates whereas before it was just a list of all the people I emailed however still works great.

I notice that sms messages don't display in the "today area" of the Zen theme I downloaded, however missed calls and emails do....is this something I am doing wrong or part of the theme?

Thanks!!

Heyy,
    I had the opposite experience.. the iphone themes sucked in my opinion. Some were really good but then some really sucked and I hated them.. On the blackberry, there are soo many available that range.. many free ones are done by amateur themers who do minimal when it come to modifying the theme. Premium makers like that person who made this theme are expected to make quality themes.. its why he/she charges you for this theme. Its why some people expect that the creator consider all reasonable requests.. heck, they paid for it.

Anyway, there are free themes available that meet premium standards.. you just have to search around.

And, the SMS messages wont appear on your hidden today. Its based on the OS.. Rim just felt it didnt need to be shown there.. from the themer perspective you just click a box where it enables or disables hidden today... nothing more to it..
    02-26-10 03:39 PM
    Heyy,
    I had the opposite experience.. the iphone themes sucked in my opinion. Some were really good but then some really sucked and I hated them.. On the blackberry, there are soo many available that range.. many free ones are done by amateur themers who do minimal when it come to modifying the theme. Premium makers like that person who made this theme are expected to make quality themes.. its why he/she charges you for this theme. Its why some people expect that the creator consider all reasonable requests.. heck, they paid for it.

Anyway, there are free themes available that meet premium standards.. you just have to search around.

And, the SMS messages wont appear on your hidden today. Its based on the OS.. Rim just felt it didnt need to be shown there.. from the themer perspective you just click a box where it enables or disables hidden today... nothing more to it..
    Hmm curious, what is your "premium standard", Danny? In my opinion, I have never ran into a free theme that has met premium standards but then again I have a very high premium standard. But I *have* seen premium themes fall well below "free standard" if there is one. It again is all very subjective.

This theme may be simple, but one of the most detailed and polished themes I've ever owned. Am very happy with it, it is tough to top this one for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Edit: Hmmm...actually I take that back, there ARE those that I have seen meet MY premium standards that I can list, that's themes by RedZapper, E, and some others. But then again this is just my standard. =)
    Last edited by japanangel; 02-26-10 at 05:32 PM.
    02-26-10 05:27 PM
    Hmm curious, what is your "premium standard", Danny? In my opinion, I have never ran into a free theme that has met premium standards but then again I have a very high premium standard. But I *have* seen premium themes fall well below "free standard" if there is one. It again is all very subjective.

This theme may be simple, but one of the most detailed and polished themes I've ever owned. Am very happy with it, it is tough to top this one for me.

Yeah it is subjective. Ive seen free themes get a massive response on these threads. It all depends on what u prefer.. I like all the icons on the themes i use to be modified - especially if im going to pay for it - so i guess that's what i define as premium themes. The work to custom make icons at the right resolution, the right colors, and creating custom selectors, battery meters, alarm icons, buttons, and banners takes a lot of time on photoshop. Freemium themes are all based on your opinion - we both know thatt.

What's ur def of a premium? I know some people who like hidden docks or sliding icons (SVG work) and stuff, which is cool, and they find that worth paying for. In the end, whether it's purchased or not, it just joins the rotation of themes that people have installed on their phone. The theme might stick as the main theme for a while, but all themes, premi's or freebies, get boring after long periods of use.

Its kind of funny too to read the threads with "what's ur favorite them right now" and see how one week it's one theme that everyone is posting and raving about (free or premium) then the following week, its another theme, and so goes the story.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 02-26-10 at 05:39 PM. Reason: typos foo!
    02-26-10 05:37 PM
    I just bought this theme this morning and I love it. I've had no problems with it. I totally recommend it. Great work!
    02-27-10 08:39 PM
    Good point. That would be nice if the calendar/cursor were orange. Maybe a future update?
    I think this problem cannot be solved.I have no idea about it.
    03-05-10 08:18 PM
    Yeah you're right. Cb user azie keeps asking me to fix that on my themes but I dunno how. You're theme is still very nice and well put together.

03-05-10 08:40 PM
    Yeah you're right. Cb user azie keeps asking me to fix that on my themes but I dunno how. You're theme is still very nice and well put together.

Thanks!
    03-06-10 07:33 PM
    can anyone tell me what the font size is for the pop up menu's? i realize alot of themes have user definable font but the pop up menus are unchangeable. Don't want to drop money and then realize the theme looks off because the menu's don't look right with my size 5 font.
    03-06-10 07:51 PM
    I purchased the theme and overall I'm satisfied with it. But there are several things that I'd like to have them updated:

1. In the wi-fi setup, the "Scan Network" button is dark if the cursor is moved to another button.
    2. The icon for setup wizard is not appropriate.
    3. There's no fade out animation when exiting the clock.
    4. Inappropriate positioning for icons such as pictures, videos, etc where everything was put inside Download folder. Also, pictures, music, videos icon, all have duplicate icons.

Please make an update for that. Thanks.

03-07-10 12:05 PM
    ^^ #4

That has something to do with theme making software.. did the user use a WEBLINK?

Some themes have the duplicate icons and some dont... its a common thing many theme users are noticing across the board.
    03-07-10 12:19 PM
    so any word on the sizes of the pop up menus? have to make sure its not to large before buying.

better yet, could someone test it out for me? set your font to bbalphasans and size 5. could someone tell me if anything looks Unproportioned? and if the pop up menus look too big?
    03-07-10 07:36 PM
    There's another bug similar to #1. It is when the alarm clock is ringing, there's an option to choose "Snooze" or "Dismiss/Cancel". The snooze button needs fixing.

@ Danieloco: weblink as in hyperlink to a website? Yes there is. To the developer's website.

03-07-10 10:06 PM
    The new update is come soon,thank you for your feedback.
    03-08-10 09:41 PM
    This is the nicest theme I've tried. I really appreciate the attention to detail. I hope you continue to revise it.

I have a suggestion:

You should consider making the time, date, and 3G icon all clickable links to clock, calendar, and manage connections.

03-09-10 08:17 PM
    This is the nicest theme I've tried. I really appreciate the attention to detail. I hope you continue to revise it.

I have a suggestion:

You should consider making the time, date, and 3G icon all clickable links to clock, calendar, and manage connections.

Maybe other friends don't like this.
    03-10-10 08:48 PM
    How do i update the theme after I have already purchased it without paying again please?
    03-15-10 05:27 PM
    I don't understand why the sms/message/phone windows are not full screen. I mean, i find it awfull to see a part of the wallpaper between the window and the banner. Is it supposed to be like this ?

Plus, would it be possible to make the app's title user's customisable too ?

I really like this theme, but there are some details that bug me :/

03-16-10 04:41 AM
    I don't understand why the sms/message/phone windows are not full screen. I mean, i find it awfull to see a part of the wallpaper between the window and the banner. Is it supposed to be like this ?

Plus, would it be possible to make the app's title user's customisable too ?

I really like this theme, but there are some details that bug me :/

I love being able to see part of the wallpaper. Have used themes that have it each way, but have discovered that I really like this style. I think that's personal preference and not a ding against the thememaker. This is a beautiful, elegant theme.

Making the app's title "user customizable"? I think that has nothing to do with the theme....
    03-16-10 06:47 AM
    Ok, i thought it was a bug but i can see why people like it.

As for the app's title, i was talking about the size of the font. The menu's font are user customizable but not the app's title

03-16-10 12:36 PM
    New version need 1 more week.Free update.
    03-16-10 08:35 PM

The new version preview.
    03-16-10 08:45 PM
    I have already purchased this theme, it's a great theme, but there are several things that you should update for the next version.

Sorry for my bad English
    03-18-10 08:34 AM
    reghak,Thanks for your feedback.
    03-18-10 08:59 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD