Those are some SWEET updates! Will the 8900 version 5.0 today have these too?
    Need one more day,please wait.
    02-11-10 08:19 PM
    Great update. Theme is fantastic now.
    02-11-10 10:10 PM
    02/11/2010 update v1.2:
    Add the weather icon place in zen version,
    Menu and list font customize(Please don't set the font too small),
    Menus slightly transparent,
    note icons update,
    shortcuts:spacebar added for Quicklaunch and $ for sms/mms
    Some bug repair.
    SO much better - very impressed! The only thing is, nothing happens when I push $ for sms/mms. Do I have to set that to the inboxes being separate or theme controlled as opposed to combined?

Thanks!

UPDATE: Never mind - got it. Inboxes set to "theme controlled" and this shortcut works great. Thanks again!
    Last edited by allyn274; 02-11-10 at 11:22 PM. Reason: I figured it out....
    02-11-10 11:17 PM
    Fantastic Work!
    02-12-10 12:02 AM
    New preview picture update.
    02-12-10 02:17 AM
    The storm had a pre theme just like this (as far as webos goes) and the makers of the theme were asked by palm to take the theme down, so get it while you can. Wish i woud of bought it for the storm

true story

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fr...g-soon-225041/

cant seem to get link to work soo plz just follow the seach through google
    Last edited by Erick09; 02-12-10 at 05:37 AM. Reason: posted link to thread
    02-12-10 05:27 AM
    The storm had a pre theme just like this (as far as webos goes) and the makers of the theme were asked by palm to take the theme down, so get it while you can. Wish i woud of bought it for the storm

true story
    I agree... Here is an example of one of the several palm pre copy themes that were asked to "cease and desist" their theme by Palm..

Pick it up now! cause they will find this..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/pr...e-bold-228803/
    02-12-10 05:35 AM
    I agree... Here is an example of one of the several palm pre copy themes that were asked to "cease and desist" their theme by Palm..

Pick it up now! cause they will find this..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/pr...e-bold-228803/
    i looked for the previous themes and apparently the guy who made preberry made a new one in complience to palms requests, and it was then called beberry not much diff tho. and as a matter of fact it was the same dude, very nice theme by the way

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pr...eberry-262237/
    Last edited by Erick09; 02-12-10 at 05:54 AM.
    02-12-10 05:52 AM
    Awesome update man, Loving it. Have officially made it my default theme. Just one last request, Any chance we can get a Version with no transitions? not a huge fan of them. anyway keep up the great work.
    02-13-10 01:09 AM
    ^^^ lol... he's not gonna make a premium theme with no transitions.. Thats a big reason why most people even upgraded their OS to 5.0
    02-13-10 06:07 AM
    ^^^ lol... he's not gonna make a premium theme with no transitions.. Thats a big reason why most people even upgraded their OS to 5.0
    Agreed!! Well said. And the transitions on this theme are nice, I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 07:16 AM
    CalX premium themes have no transitions. I don't believe that transitions is a big reason why *most* people upgrade their OS, but may be a big reason for some. OS 5 just has more functionality so I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. To me, fade transition should be the only one used. It's beautiful and classy. Zoom and slide just remind me too much of cheap film editing. I used to do film editing back in the day and zoom and slide are just never used or used very sparingly under specific circumstances because it has the tendency to make the editing look amateurish.

02-13-10 08:26 AM
    ^^ users do have their preferences on which type of transitions they prefer. But in the end, after being in the theme making for a few mths now, that users prefer transitions for the most part. My biggest request sent to me email or pm has been to modify certain transitions. If the maker of this theme was to take transitions off, he would most likely get a ton of requests via this thread or PM, to add transitions. And when he does, he's gonna get more requests to change it, and even to remove it. To each their own.. but generally speaking, I do feel users on os 5 prefer transitions. Zoom transitions are nice, I agree!
    02-13-10 08:32 AM
    No no Danny, zoom is the worst imo, lol. I agree to each their own...but it seems like you're saying you get tons of requests for both, so I suppose I can only plead with theme makers that they always make a transitions version and a no transitions version.

Last edited by japanangel; 02-13-10 at 09:38 AM.
    02-13-10 09:35 AM
    ^^ I <3 u japanangel... haaa

This theme here is sweet. I dont buy themes anymore only cause no matter how great of a theme it is, I always move on to the next withint 2-3 days...

But for those who want the palm treo look, this might be the one to snatch up.
    02-13-10 09:47 AM
    Thank you for your support!!!
    02-14-10 01:03 AM
    Can someone plase post a screenshot of calendar (month view) and also 1 screenshot inside an opened email?
    Thanks.
    02-14-10 01:39 AM
    Can you post a direct link i cannot find the theme.
    02-14-10 12:24 PM
    Can someone plase post a screenshot of calendar (month view) and also 1 screenshot inside an opened email?
    Thanks.
    Not sure why this is what you want to see....

02-15-10 12:08 PM
    I LOVE this theme
    02-16-10 12:42 PM
    Thank you for your support!
    02-19-10 12:41 AM
    @xyxxjay

Purchased the theme, and thought it was very well done. I had a question about the today fonts, and PM'ed you a several days ago. I have not received any response. Is there a better way to contact you? Customer/technical support via the crackberry store, perhaps?
    02-19-10 10:22 AM
    @xyxxjay

Purchased the theme, and thought it was very well done. I had a question about the today fonts, and PM'ed you a several days ago. I have not received any response. Is there a better way to contact you? Customer/technical support via the crackberry store, perhaps?
    Please contact the support email.
    02-20-10 01:17 AM
    Thank you for your support!
    02-25-10 09:00 PM
    Not sure why this is what you want to see....

see, the main color of the theme is orange, but the calendar and the cursor are blue. this is what i don't like
    02-26-10 12:41 AM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD