How's everyone doing?!
    It's sunny and we're from Seattle so I've got nothing to complain about lol.

We're kicking off our Monday with a brand new theme called Echo. Here, we tried to wrap all of our focus around one thing - simplicity. We introduce a couple of new features such as the clock display (my favorite) and wallpaper selection.

We've also got the categories nicely laid out along with customizable icons (of course), and a weather slot

Visit ELECITE for more screenshots, and a video. Also available on AppWorld.

Hope you guys like it!

01-31-11 02:11 PM
    I just checked out the video of this on your website and I saw all 4 of the wallpapers you offer. I want to ask though, what is that BIG 39 in the upper right of all the wallpapers. Can you take that out, it is very distracting.
    01-31-11 02:23 PM
    The 39 is part of the wallpaper...just a design item, doesn't mean much.
    01-31-11 06:18 PM
    Since it doesn't mean much, can you remove it from all the wallpapers, so I can buy this theme. Since we cannot use our own wallpapers, this is a deal breaker. That 39 is irritating to look at, where the rest of the theme is so nice. Please consider, at perhaps unlock the wallpaper feature for the homescreen, so we can use our own. Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 07:32 PM
    you just decided to throw a random 39 in the top right? i dont get it.
    01-31-11 07:58 PM
    When trying to purchase this theme it says 'incompatible' in red beside the device which i selected 9700, so if this theme is only the Storm or Torch why is it posted in this forum ? Will you be making it for the 9700 ? Love the clock feature !
    01-31-11 08:44 PM
    wendyb5724, when selecting device, choose "BlackBerry 9650 & 9700" option. This theme is definitely 9700 supported.

Darshone & dollface54, yes that's exactly what happened. Our designers have the freedom to go nuts with their art work. I personally think its a nice touch...but again everyone has their own preference which we respect It be nice if we could make those digits work as seconds though hu haha.
    02-01-11 12:56 AM
    Thanks....It worked this time
    Very nice theme....different...I love it...I bought it for the clock...hehe !
    Perhaps a future update might be to unlock the wallpaper so we can have the freedom to use our own *hint hint*
    02-01-11 09:02 AM
    Personally, I like the background design element; nice touch, and it's subtle enough that it works nicely with the large clock.
    02-01-11 09:19 AM

Darshone & dollface54, yes that's exactly what happened. Our designers have the freedom to go nuts with their art work. I personally think its a nice touch...but again everyone has their own preference which we respect It be nice if we could make those digits work as seconds though hu haha.
    Yes, I understand about artist freedom and all, and again I think this theme is very unique and lovely, but then you just throw in BIG random numbers into a wallpaper that is LOCKED, then you are limiting people and limiting your sales. If you would unlock the homescreen wallpaper, then it would be a win/win for everyone. Those that just love that big 39 would be happy and those who don't could choose their own wallpapers.

I am sad, because I really wanted to buy this theme. thank you for listening.
    jules966, ria__x and Mojave like this.
    02-01-11 09:41 AM
    This is a crazy theme, but it would be much better if you could hide the dock and also change the wallpaper to your own choice. Other than that great job!

02-01-11 10:21 AM
    Also, why is it not on the CB app store?

02-01-11 10:52 AM
    On my Bold with a BW change.....

And with one of the wp selections....

02-01-11 11:00 AM
    I know it'll sound a bit crazy but just trust me on this one, the only reason this theme doesn't have a wallpaper friendly homescreen is because of the clock

Soo, we can definitely make it wallpaper friendly but the clock wouldn't work...it would have to go back to its original look which would be something like this >> 12:46PM
    02-01-11 12:18 PM
    I know it'll sound a bit crazy but just trust me on this one, the only reason this theme doesn't have a wallpaper friendly homescreen is because of the clock

Soo, we can definitely make it wallpaper friendly but the clock wouldn't work...it would have to go back to its original look which would be something like this >> 12:46PM
    I can live with your 4 wallpaper choices, but can you at least get that big 39 off of all of them? I'm just curious, why wouldn't the clock work if you unlock the wallpaper?

02-01-11 12:29 PM
    How's everyone doing?!
    It's sunny and we're from Seattle so I've got nothing to complain about lol.

We're kicking off our Monday with a brand new theme called Echo. Here, we tried to wrap all of our focus around one thing - simplicity. We introduce a couple of new features such as the clock display (my favorite) and wallpaper selection.

We've also got the categories nicely laid out along with customizable icons (of course), and a weather slot

Visit ELECITE for more screenshots, and a video. Also available on AppWorld.

Hope you guys like it!

Is there a os 6.0 support for the theme?
    02-01-11 01:17 PM
    Before I buy this, does the universal search hotkey work?

02-01-11 01:29 PM
    This theme looks really cool. The wallpaper selection issue seems to be a major drawback. How about releasing 2 versions. One with the 39, and the same without it, so people could choose.
    02-01-11 03:07 PM
    This theme looks really cool. The wallpaper selection issue seems to be a major drawback. How about releasing 2 versions. One with the 39, and the same without it, so people could choose.
    +1 here also. Because of the "39" and the locked wallpaper I won't be purchasing this theme. To bad....because it looks sweet.
    02-01-11 06:14 PM
    Just wondering....what are the chances of additional wallpapers for this theme ?
    Like if I had a Hello Kitty wall I'd love this theme even more Hey can't blame a girl for trying...Lol !
    BTW....the 39 is actually barely visable on the device on some of the wps.
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 02-01-11 at 06:33 PM.
    02-01-11 06:29 PM
    Universal key works

Um it supports OS 6.0 but Torch only (additional devices coming soon)

The clock would still work if we removed the 39 but it wouldn't work if we enabled user wallpapers due to how its built - the only way to do it for now.

Additional wallpaper selection is possible but we sort of brought it down to top4 most generic

I'll see what we can do with the 39, guys
    dollface likes this.
    02-01-11 07:42 PM

+1 to that!! If you don't like the theme, DON'T purchase it!! I own practically ever Elecite theme and love all of them. Frankly, that's the best thing about Elecite, they do things that other designers can't. If you notice some of the screen shots, you can't even see the 39 in some. Bottom line, if you don't LOVE a theme, don't buy it. If you want a unique theme, that you won't find anywhere else, and killer support if you ever need it.... They're one of the best

02-01-11 11:12 PM
    Thanks emomike25
    02-02-11 12:56 PM
    Universal key works

Um it supports OS 6.0 but Torch only (additional devices coming soon)

The clock would still work if we removed the 39 but it wouldn't work if we enabled user wallpapers due to how its built - the only way to do it for now.

Additional wallpaper selection is possible but we sort of brought it down to top4 most generic

I'll see what we can do with the 39, guys
    I love the look of the clock! The 39 isn't even an issue....kind of a creative look to the wallpapers.

I agree though, just a few more wallpaper selections would be awesome...not a crazy amount, that's what my own media card is for but maybe a couple more

Thanks for a unique theme!!
    02-02-11 01:22 PM
    I simply love this theme....thanks for your originality...no one has a theme like this out and thats what makes it sooo worth it !!!
    02-02-11 01:29 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD