OS6 Zen with Home Screen Weather Dock

Yes, another OS6 theme. Personally I think the OS6 icons are great. This uses all the OS6 icons from BlackBerry Theme Lab.

Also added a weather dock on the home screen that houses the app in the seventh position on your Bold, as well as the time, the Speedo battery icon also from Blackberry Theme Lab and notification icons on the dock as well.

Links now hosted by the folks at Theme My Berry.

Download Now

OS6 Zen with Home Screen Weather Dock Hidden Today

By Request:

OS6 Zen Today with Home Screen Weather Dock

Shows the Calendar all the time:

Donate Now

Last edited by TheIgster; 08-22-10 at 12:39 PM.
    08-16-10 08:17 PM
    Looks nice. Downloading now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 08:26 PM
    the hidden today doesnt work...
    08-16-10 08:39 PM
    Hmmmm...what? I will double check, but what icon is not working for you for hidden today? Any one specifically?
    08-16-10 08:41 PM
    Hmmmm...what? I will double check, but what icon is not working for you for hidden today? Any one specifically?
    HT on calendar and messages is not working

08-16-10 08:45 PM
    Sorry, I just downloaded it and it works for me. Are you sure you downloaded the right one? I downloaded hidden today and I am getting no today text for messages, email, calendar.

Download and install the regular one and text shows up to the left of the dock as it should.
    08-16-10 08:48 PM
    Sorry, I just downloaded it and it works for me. Are you sure you downloaded the right one? I downloaded hidden today and I am getting no today text for messages, email, calendar.

Download and install the regular one and text shows up to the left of the dock as it should.
    On HT, you should see text when you scroll over the icon. That is not working. Regular today show text all of the time ir is your theme set up differently? I get no text on your HT

08-16-10 08:53 PM
    Hi
    Just download, no problems here, nice theme and all, thanks for adding the weather slot. Sharp looking. This one gets an A

From Dallas, Tx
    08-16-10 09:11 PM
    On HT, you should see text when you scroll over the icon. That is not working. Regular today show text all of the time ir is your theme set up differently? I get no text on your HT

I guess it is a little mixed up in the way I have interpreted things. To me, a regular theme displays items when you hover over something like the Calendar icon on your home screen. You see a list of 4, 5, 6 however many items the theme allows. In a hidden today theme, the items do not show at all when you hover over the icon on the home screen.

Download the regular one then, not the 'hidden today' to get what you want at this time. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by TheIgster; 08-16-10 at 09:52 PM.
    08-16-10 09:47 PM
    Sorry for the confusion folks. First post updated with proper links and terminology. Downloads are what they appear now.
    08-16-10 10:42 PM
    I guess it is a little mixed up in the way I have interpreted things. To me, a regular theme displays items when you hover over something like the Calendar icon on your home screen. You see a list of 4, 5, 6 however many items the theme allows. In a hidden today theme, the items do not show at all when you hover over the icon on the home screen.

Download the regular one then, not the 'hidden today' to get what you want at this time. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
    I did and now it works like "Hidden Today". Thanks.
    08-17-10 07:28 AM
    Sorry for the confusion folks. First post updated with proper links and terminology. Downloads are what they appear now.
    On the Hidden Today (text shows when you hover on an icon), is there a way to get more text on a line or is the placement of the clock prohibiting that?
    08-17-10 07:29 AM
    The placement of the dock prohibits that. Screen is only so big unfortunately...
    08-17-10 08:26 AM
    Great theme, thanks for sharing!
    08-17-10 09:50 AM
    Glad you like it VS7!
    08-17-10 11:33 AM
    Any chance of a version with Calendar items full-time (always displayed)
    08-17-10 12:19 PM
    mdalgart...I can look into that maybe tonight.
    08-17-10 12:21 PM
    mdalgart - First post updated with your request.
    08-17-10 07:51 PM
    Yes, another OS6 theme. Personally I think the OS6 icons are great. This uses all the OS6 icons from BlackBerry Theme Lab.

Also added a weather dock on the home screen that houses the app in the seventh position on your Bold, as well as the time, the Speedo battery icon also from Blackberry Theme Lab and notification icons on the dock as well.

OS6 Zen with Home Screen Weather Dock Hidden Today

By Request:

OS6 Zen Today with Home Screen Weather Dock

Shows the Calendar all the time:

Hi, I am new in this forum n new to blackberry. Is it possible to upload a zip file for this beautiful theme? Or is it possible to know how to install a .jad file?

Much appreciate for your amazing themes and thank you!
    08-19-10 09:26 PM
    Hi, I am new in this forum n new to blackberry. Is it possible to upload a zip file for this beautiful theme? Or is it possible to know how to install a .jad file?

Much appreciate for your amazing themes and thank you!
    Simply click the link to the theme you want. It will open a browser. On that browser page, find the download link and click it. Follow the prompts on your BB after that to install.
    08-19-10 10:03 PM
    Donation link added in first post...for those so that wish to donate...Thanks folks!
    08-20-10 07:17 PM
    First post updated with newly hosted links from Theme My Berry.
    08-22-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD