Hi all, we just released first our theme for BlackBerry 97xx, 96xx, 89xx with OS 5.0 and higher. Your feedback is really appreciated.

More info here:
    Opposition Zen Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    06-13-10 03:12 PM
    PREMIUM!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 04:07 PM
    Hi all, we just released first our theme for BlackBerry 97xx, 96xx, 89xx with OS 5.0 and higher. Your feedback is really appreciated.

More info here:
    Opposition Zen Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Should be free! You've got to be kidding. "Right?"

06-13-10 05:19 PM
    You can't seriously think this is good enough to be a premium theme.
    06-13-10 05:34 PM
    i agree, this should be free, it looks cool, but i dont wanna pay...im too cheap.
    06-13-10 05:46 PM
    Are you pulling my chain? I've paid for themes......but they were TRUE premiums! Sorry, you lost me on this one. Sad to try to get paid for this one, should be free.

06-13-10 05:58 PM
    Looks interesting. How about some a screen shot from the device? Anyone buy it yet? Does it have a weather slot?
    06-13-10 06:03 PM
    Its a science project from a kid....... Its not worth testing it for $2.99!

06-13-10 06:20 PM
    I find it hilarious that you guys comment on how this shouldnt be a free theme...yet no one says anything about the LV Pink crap theme on this same page...
    BTW? I agree with you guys that think this should be free.
    06-13-10 06:29 PM
    Just an observation here but if you're going to charge people for a theme, you need to spend a little more time customizing it. All you did was change the icons and font that I can see and that is not nearly enough to justify charging for it. Don't feel bad though, it's not bad for your first theme and there are plenty of others doing the same thing as mentioned above by nololos.

Practice some more, find something to make your themes unique and then try to sell them. Hidden docks, better icons, sliding icons, etc. There are tons of things you can do to make them special.
    06-13-10 08:34 PM
    Well said, gmkahuna....better than I did.
    Kahuna huh?
    06-13-10 10:50 PM
    hi again, thanks for your criticism, it's really first our theme project and I agree it has a lot of small issues, but we'll be better with your feedback.

Sure if anyone of you want to try it please contact us (e-mail us [email protected]) with subject: testing theme opposition zen and we'll provide a link to download. Sorry, it was my mistake to suggest you paid version. So we can provide about 10 free copies for testing and providing us your feedback.
    06-14-10 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD