My post w/ screenshots (Post #10 on the first page of the thread) has been updated with the OTA.
    01-20-10 01:17 PM
    I like this.. I hope I'm not intruding since I've got a Tour, but hopefully I can add in some assistance for those of us that are Bold-free.

I definitely don't have the brain capacity to do this, but if someone can work in the sidebar (smaller icon) elements of this theme, it might be something nice.
    01-20-10 01:51 PM
    You did a great job with the enhancements but the font size is now a little too small for me. What is the point size?

-Rich

My post w/ screenshots (Post #10 on the first page of the thread) has been updated with the OTA.
    01-20-10 03:31 PM
    anyone else going to work on a new version? I will do a revised version next week but I will be out of town for a wedding this weekend so won't be until then.
    01-20-10 08:56 PM
    Yep working on ones now should have it posted Saturday. work is crazy right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 08:52 AM
    anyone else going to work on a new version? I will do a revised version next week but I will be out of town for a wedding this weekend so won't be until then.
    Im making my 2nd one right now.
    01-21-10 09:24 AM
    Hey just tried to download the zip, dl'd ok...went to unzip it and it says its an invalid archive???? tried to redownload same issue, any ideas?
    I have the same problem, any ideas?
    01-21-10 03:45 PM
    I have the same problem, any ideas?
    I am checking right now..... try this link and let me know if it works http://www.blackberrythemepark.com/c...ource_9700.zip
    Last edited by micjenks; 01-22-10 at 08:02 AM.
    01-22-10 07:53 AM
    would love to join! downloaded files =)
    01-22-10 05:36 PM
    I am checking right now..... try this link and let me know if it works http://www.blackberrythemepark.com/c...ource_9700.zip
    Zip file is still not working. Looking forward to add my ideas to this theme
    01-22-10 11:15 PM
    Niice! Will definitely check back then

My 2nd version will be changed up, more than likely w/o a weather slot.
    01-22-10 11:20 PM
    Nice looking theme. Going to DL it to check it out.
    01-23-10 12:14 AM
    What app are you using to unzip? It works or we wouldn't have a second version. Try using 7zip. Lemme know if that works

01-23-10 01:41 AM
    tried to download the source files on the op and i get a 404 error, looking forward to add my version here...
    01-24-10 10:23 PM
    tried to download the source files on the op and i get a 404 error, looking forward to add my version here...
    Sorry I forgot to update the OP when I moved the file, it's been updated now.
    01-25-10 08:05 AM
    Nice theme, good job!

- Very clean and pleasing theme
    - I'm ok with or without the weather slot
    - Hard to tell which icon is in focus on the hidden dock, a blue underline would be nice.
    - The '0' shortcut key is great, I use this often

Wishing for a today plus layout with permanent Messages and Calendar and maybe smaller dock icons.

Again, good job!
    01-25-10 06:56 PM
    Any chance of changing the dock to have the motions be left/right as opposed to moving through the icons via up / down on the trackpad? Does that make sense? I'm not experienced with SVG or the Composer.
    01-27-10 10:15 PM
    Any chance of changing the dock to have the motions be left/right as opposed to moving through the icons via up / down on the trackpad? Does that make sense? I'm not experienced with SVG or the Composer.
    that has to be done via theme builder, you need to set the navigation to " do not create navigation links" and then no memory for navigation history, then set the navigation manually, set in example theme button 1 to right theme button 2 etc....
    01-28-10 12:05 AM
    anybody else working on a new version?
    01-28-10 10:14 PM
    Yep. I am. I think emarsha is aswell. I think a lot of people unfamilliar with composer and TS 5 are a bit intimidated. Well guys don't be. This is an excellent learning experience and you should give it a shot. Even if you only resize a set of icons and change the screen up!

01-29-10 06:58 AM
    Yes indeed this is a learning environment for sure
    01-30-10 09:51 AM
    QL option via spacebar?

01-30-10 09:58 AM
    Big thanks to this thread! I have been able to create my first theme based upon this project. Thanks for opening the doors for this Crackberry addict. Still a lot more to learn about theming!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...-theme-414826/
    01-31-10 04:10 PM
    Big thanks to this thread! I have been able to create my first theme based upon this project. Thanks for opening the doors for this Crackberry addict. Still a lot more to learn about theming!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...-theme-414826/
    This is what I love to hear!! It's all about learning and sharing
    02-01-10 08:46 AM
    Love the theme johnnyringo, very clean and fast, wish it had a profile slot or hotkey tho

Thanks for this thread. I am not a theme maker, so I really appreciate you guys and all of your hard and wonderful work. The awesome themes really add to the joy of having a BB. Kudos!

Thank u all

02-07-10 04:18 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD